Status: Update whenever I can

I Can Be Your Lost Boy, Your Last Chance

Chapter Eight

Me and Alex had been together for a month now and I couldn't be anymore happier. Today was the day we was going on our first date, I wasn't taking him to some fancy restaurant but I still think it might be kind of cute, my mom was at a girly weekend with one of her work. I was currently talking to Alex, he was on loud speaker, while trying to find clothes for tonight, "So, what are we actually doing tonight?" Alex asked me for the millionth time "You're getting the same answer as the last time you asked, I'm not saying!" I explained while laughing lightly.

"Yes!" I shouted happily, finding my favorite green day t-shirt. I heard an awkward cough then Alex giggling saying "Erm jack? w-what are you doing? omg are you wanking off or something" he stuttered in-between his laughing. "What?! no, I found my green day, omg I can't believe you thought that!" I said feeling maybe a tiny bit embarrassed. "If it makes you feel any better Jack, I would totally not mind if you was jacking off on the phone to me" "Why thanks for that Alex, makes me feel so much better" I say back with a hint of sarcasm.

After being on the phone with him for an extra thirty minutes I was nearly done getting ready and was just finishing off doing my hair. "Alex, I love speaking to you and everything but I need to go and get everything ready for later, so can I say bye now and see you at about half six considering it's like three now?" I asked, with a pleading tone to my voice, he sighed and said "Yeah, I guess, but only because I get to see you at half six, bye"

After setting up my table in my kitchen nicely, well as nicely as I could and cooking a not bad, yeah I'm calling my food not bad, Bolognese and maybe "borrowing" a bottle of my moms red wine. I looked at the clock to see that it was nearly half six, I smiled to myself while putting the food out, as soon as I did this, I heard a knock on the door. I quickly made my way to the door, smiling as I opened the door to see Alex, who might I add looked fucking sexy as fuck, he was wearing grey skinny jeans that had stars and stripes on reassembling the American flag, a black flannel shirt, black converse high tops and a leather jacket "Damn Alex, you look hot!" I said blushing, Alex replied with a shy 'thank you' and stepped into my house.

"Wow Jack, I didn't expect you to do all this for me." Alex said shocked, I smiled at him and kissed his lips softly saying "I wanted to do something sweet for our first date, and after the food we're going to watch movies in the living room because my mom isn't home, and you can stay over too. if you want to that is" I said getting quieter as I spoke. Alex's face beamed once I'd finish and he quickly replied with "I'd love to." His smile not leaving his face once.

We sat down at the table in a comfortable silence. 10 minutes of silence where finally broken when Alex started speaking "You know when I first met Tony and Mike, and they offered us to go on a double date type of thing?" I looked at him nodding slowly. he continued. "Well I was thinking maybe we could do that like next week or something?" I smiled at him, finished the food I was chewing and spoke "Fuck. Yeah! I'd love to, we'd just have to make sure Tony and Mike were up for it though" Once I said that, Alex got a giant grin on his face.

When we finally finished our dinner, we sat on the couch in my living room and watched the nightmare before Christmas, because lets be honest everyone loves that film. Half way through the film Alex started to get bored "Jaaaaack can we do something else." He whined, stretching out the a in my name. "Like what? I wanna finish watching this." I asked while pouting "Don't pout at me unless you want me to kiss you." To this I raised my right eyebrow, trying not to laugh "Like saying that is really gonna stop me from pouting?" I asked with a smirk on my face. Now it was Alex's turn to pout "Stop being mean" I rolled my eyes at him, turning my attention back to the film.

After another ten minutes I could feel his eyes on me so I looked at him, but was shocked when he crashed his lips to mine. I immediately kissed back, while Lex pushed me down so I was lying properly on the couch. Alex moved his lips from my mouth to my neck, whilst slowly trailing his hands down my chest. I felt his cold hand wrap around my dick and he started to slowly pump. "Don't stop." I moaned, I felt him smile as his hand got slower than it was originally going "No. go faster." My hips thrusted up to meet his hand, so I could create more friction. I could feel the hickeys he was leaving on my neck, surely to be there when I wake up tomorrow. I could feel that the familiar build up, as his hand sped up slightly my moans got louder. After a few more flicks of his wrist I came, with a moan of his name.

Once my breathing had calmed down I tried to speak "Wow....if you give hand jobs likes that, I wonder how good you are with your mouth." His reply was hitting me with a cushion while laughing. Alex yawned while getting off the couch "C'mon, I want to go sleep." He told me, while dragging me up stair. We got out of our clothes, just leaving us in boxers, and before I get pajama pants out for Alex, we had already crashed to the bed, him falling asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. I fell asleep smiling with only one thing on my mind. Alex. No school. No worries. Not even my parents or friends, just Alex, with his warmth enveloping me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Crappy smut scene bc that was my first time writing it and i had no idea what to type for it, sorry.
if any of you want to comment/sub/rec that would be nice.
And thanks for reading this, this far if you have.