Status: Currently being written

You're What?

Time to Tour

“Ryan, get your shit on the bus already.” Ronnie yelled from the end of my driveway. God he’s in a pissy mood. But luckily today was the start of warped tour so everyone else was pumped.

“All right, don’t get your panties in a twist.” I yelled back. Ronnie shot me a death glare which caused me to laugh a little. I pulled my medium sized suitcase on to the bus and shoved it in to the spare bunk that we use as a junk bunk. I then proceeded to choose a bunk. For the first time ever I managed to get a top bunk. It was good to get one because if I slept under either Ron or Derek when they have their girlfriends on the bus I wouldn’t get any sleep that night. The only person who I never get disturbed by is Jacky. One because he’s usually asleep before me and two because he doesn’t have a girlfriend.

I walked in to the front lounge where Ron and Jacky were sat watching TV. Jacky was so engrossed in the program. The way his nose wrinkled slightly in concentration made my knees go weak. I walked over and sat next to Ron, trying not to stare at the beautiful boy sat a few feet away from me. I don’t know what it was about him. Maybe his gorgeous blue eyes or the way his mouth curves up in to a small smirk when he has an idea. I don’t know. By the way, if you haven’t already guessed, I’m gay. As straight as a roundabout and I am in love with my bands guitarist, Jacky Vincent. The only problem is he’s straight. I tried to focus on the TV but my mind was elsewhere. Mainly on Jacky. Why did I have to be gay? Another problem, no one knows about my gayness. Obviously there are rumours but they aren’t taken seriously. I don’t want to tell anyone in case they don’t accept me and kick me out of the band. This tour is going to suck.

I glanced over at Jacky again. He’s beautiful. I sighed but kept stealing quick glances at him, taking in his features. Perfect is the only word to describe him. I sighed again and leaned my head back against the couch. Suddenly I felt Ron nudge me in the ribs. I looked at him; he had an awkward expression on his face.

“Um, Ryan? You might want to go and sort that out.” He said quietly. I followed his gaze down my body until I saw the massive bulge in my pants.

“Shit.” I cursed, I saw Jacky chuckle silently out of the corner of my eye as I got up and left the room. My cheeks were bright crimson from the embarrassment of my bulge. I carefully climbed back in to my bunk and removed my pants, being sure to shut the curtain beforehand. Quickly I pulled my hard length out of my boxers and stroked it. I loudly moaned profanities before I came on my hand. As I came I let Jacky’s name slip out. If anyone had heard that I think I would just disappear. That was when I heard the shuffling of feet outside of my bunk.

“Ryan? Are you ok?” That soft British accent rang through my ears like a beautiful melody.

“Uh, yeah. Just gimme a second.” I stammered. I quickly pulled on my pants and wiped my hand on the bed sheet. I could clean that up later. I pulled open my curtain to see Jacky standing there smirking.

“What’s up?” I questioned as innocently as possible. He just smirked some more. To be honest it was turning me on.

“You moaned my name when you came.” He stated. I once again blushed and went to pull my curtain closed but he grabbed my wrist.

“You probably hate me now.” I mumbled more to myself than to Jacky. He tightened his grip around my wrist and pulled me out of my bunk before he slammed his lips in to mine. This was a kiss filled with lust and fiery passion.

“Ryan, I could never hate you.” He said softly, while nibbling on my ear lobe. It looked like Jacky wasn’t as innocent as he made out. I whined as he moved his lips down my neck, trying to find my sweet spot. He sucked on my neck and left small purple marks that would be there for days. He pushed me back in to my bunk and climbed in on top of me before once again closing the curtain. He reconnected our lips and nibbled on my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I granted it. He roughly pushed his tongue in, exploring every corner of my mouth. Neither of us heard someone else come in to the bunk area. Quickly my bunk curtain was ripped open to reveal a shocked looking Ron.

“Uh, what am I seeing?” He asked. His eyes were wide. Jacky quickly got off of me.

“I’m gay Ron.” I said meekly. This is defiantly not how I wanted anyone to find out. I slammed my head back against my pillow. Now Ron’s going to hate me. I thought. That was until I heard him laughing.

“Derek, you owe me ten bucks.” He yelled through the bus. I heard the scuffle of feet and a wild Derek appeared.

“Aww man.” He exclaimed while handing Ron his ten bucks.

“Wait you were betting on whether I was gay or not?” I questioned with one eyebrow raised. Ron had to stifle a laugh before he walked away with Derek in tow. I shook my head and rolled my eyes in his direction in his direction before poking my head out of my bunk and looking around for Jacky. I spotted him sat in his bunk, smiling at something. I quietly crawled out of my bunk and over to him.

“What you doing?” I asked him in a sing song voice. He rolled his eyes and smiled even wider.

“Nothing.” He replied happily. I smiled at the younger man and sat down next to him.

“So where does this put us?” I asked sheepishly. He leant forward and connected his lips with my own. I melted in to the kiss. Slowly he pulled away.

“Be my boyfriend?” He asked. I smiled even wider and nodded my head, unable to form any words. He smiled and pecked my lips before heading to the bathroom. Once he had shut the door I did some form of happy dance down the bunk alley and in to the front lounge where Derek, Ron and Ronnie were sat. They looked at me, slightly disturbed by my crazy actions at that point in time but I didn’t care.

“What’s gotten in to you?” Ronnie asked, a look of confusion etched across his features. Ron and Derek just smiled. I stopped happy dancing and walked over to the couch.

“Ronnie, I’m as straight as a roundabout and I’m dating Jacky.” I said seriously but with a small smile playing on my lips. It took Ronnie a few seconds for Ronnie to process what I meant but he soon understood. He jumped up and turned to Derek.

“You owe me twenty dollars bitch.” He yelled in Derek’s face. Both Ron and I burst out laughing as Derek reluctantly handed over his money to Ronnie. This is why I love these guys. They are really understanding and some of my best friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story now! :)