Status: Currently being written

You're What?

Devastation and Reform

Jacky’s POV

I knew something was wrong when Ryan didn’t turn up at Del Taco. I gave him a choice to come, granted but he loved Del Taco. He would never miss an opportunity to eat there. I stood up.

“Guys, I’m heading back to the bus, just to check on Ryan.” I said casually. They all nodded and continued to eat their tacos. I walked out of Del Taco and down the road and back to the bus, trying Ryan’s phone once again; still getting the same result. Voice Mail.

I got the key for the bus out of my pocket and unlocked the door before walking on. At least Ryan had remembered to lock it for once. I walked through the front lounge where Ryan had been laying earlier but he wasn’t there anymore. I raised an eyebrow and continued to walk through the bus, searching every single place that could fit a man of his height in. He wasn’t on the bus. I felt myself begin to worry more. He wasn’t answering my calls and now he wasn’t on the bus. He could be anywhere. I tried his phone again and listened carefully, I could hear vibrating coming from his bunk. I pulled open the curtain and spotted the dim glow from the screen, signalling my incoming call. My eyes widened. Ryan never went anywhere without his phone, ever. Something was seriously wrong. I dialled Ronnie’s number and let it ring for a moment.

“Hello?” He asked.

“Ronnie! I need your help!” I said frantically down the phone.

“Jacky? What’s wrong?” He questioned, concern lacing his tone.

“Ryan’s missing!” I practically yelled, I felt a stray tear roll down my cheek.

“Jacky! You need to calm down. Getting yourself stressed out will not help the situation! He yelled back.

“I don’t know what to do Ronnie, I love him and he’s carrying my child! What do I do? Tell me what to do!” I cried. Ronnie sighed on the other end of the line before mumbling something about how he was on his way. About ten minutes later Ronnie, Derek and Ron ran on the bus all panting wildly.

“Jacky, what is going on?” Ron asked, trying to catch his breath

“Ryan’s missing.” I breathed sadly. They all looked at each other in shock.

“Ron, call the cops.” Ronnie stated. “We need to find Ryan.”

Ryan’s POV

After what felt like hours of pain, Nason finally ceased hurting me and left me on the floor in a bloodied mess. I felt a few tears slip from my eyes as I wrapped my arms around my stomach protectively. I couldn’t let anything happen to the little one growing inside of me, I would never forgive myself. I sat up straight and pulled my knees up in to my chest, it was at this point that I was thankful for not being too far along. At least I could protect myself and my baby more easily, although with every movement I made, an excruciating amount of pain shot through my body like a freight train which made me whimper a little.

The door opened at the top of the stairs and in walked TJ and Nason. I noticed that TJ was holding a phone in his hand where as Nason was holding another knife. This one was smaller than the last one but it looked to be blunter. I knew that it would hurt like hell.

“We’re going to give your friends a call.” TJ said with a cruel smirk. My eyes widened yet I didn’t say anything. I didn’t want to give him the satisfaction.
He looked through his contacts for a moment before deciding on one and pressing the dial button. He put it on loud speaker and placed it on the floor in front of me so I could have a clear view of it. He had called Jacky. It seemed to take forever for Jacky to pick up but eventually he did.

“I thought I told you to never call me again.” I heard Jacky say harshly. TJ snickered.

“I know, but I thought you would want to hear this.” TJ sent a smirk to Nason who grabbed my arm. I tried to pry it out of his grasp but it was no use. He was too strong.

“Nason please!” I cried as he pressed the blunt blade to my skin. I heard Jacky gasp down the phone.

“Let go of him! Please don’t hurt him!” Jacky was yelling down the phone, trying to convince Nason not to hurt me. He didn’t listen. A split second later he dug the knife in to my arm and tore at the flesh. I let out a blood curdling scream as he continued to mutilate my flesh. TJ held up his hand, signalling for Nason to stop, which he did. All I could do was try to stop the bleeding.

“Listen to me very closely Jacky.” TJ hissed sinisterly in to the phone.

“Every hour, on the hour, I will cause Ryan more and more pain unless you are able to find him. Consider this a game Jacky. You have twenty four hours to find him before I cause him the worst pain of his life. I’ll let your imagination run wild on what I could do to him. But don’t worry Jacky, I won’t kill him. Not yet anyway. You have twenty four hours Jacky. Only twenty four.” TJ snarled before ending the call. I looked up at TJ before looking away again the second I realised that he was staring at me.

“What are you going to do?” I asked him. He knelt down next to me and put his hand on my flat stomach.

“Oh Ryan, poor, poor Ryan.” He cooed. “You don’t want to know.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally a new chapter is up! Kind of a suspenseful one to be honest, leave me a comment if you want another chapter and tell me what you thought of this one... is it any good?