Status: I hope you like this sequel...

I'd Go Through Hell and Back for You

19.

I knew something was wrong with Demi as I walked into Disneyland. I could tell in her eyes that she was hiding something, but I also know my best friend and she isn’t going to say much until she’s ready. I know that her mom is going to fish for answers so I won’t bug her. It’s killing me knowing that she’s upset, but if she wasn’t to talk to me, she would. Plus I had a few things I needed to do. I spotted Connor in the crowd and made my way over to him. I haven’t really talked to him since the whole ordeal with me having him pretend to be my baby’s dad. I was worried that he may be mad at me since it really didn’t end all that well.

“Hey buddy.” I bumped my shoulder against his.

His face lit up with a smile which warmed my heart. Maybe he wasn’t mad at me afterall. “Hey.” he wrapped his arm around my shoulders, pulling me to him and squeezing me. “Thanks for inviting me.”

“No problem.” I shrugged as we continued to walk. “Brian and I thought this would be a fun way for everyone to just hang out. There’s friends of Demi’s that Alex doesn’t know and vice versa. So instead of awkward wedding conversation, why not meet new people and have fun at Disneyland.”

“It is a pretty epic idea. Lets people see friends they haven’t seen in awhile and to meet new people. Plus you get enjoy all the rides and awesome Disneyland food.” He laughed but I could tell that he was holding something back.

“Are you okay?” I asked. “If this is about me having you pretend that we slept together, I am really sorry. I know I compromised your friendship with Brian and I hate myself for it.”

Connor grabbed my hand and made me stop walking and stop rambling, “hey, I would do that all over again in a heart beat.”

“But…”

“No buts.” he cut me off. “I may have known Brian since I was a kid, but you are one of my close friends too. I would do anything for you. And what Brian did was wrong, you needed a friend and I am happy that you trusted me enough to let me be that friend to help you.”

“Jack is mad that you were my fake baby daddy for the record.” I laughed. “But Brian knows what he did was wrong and wants to work through it.”

“Cheating is NOT a mistake.” Connor snapped, startling me a bit. “If you’re truly in love with someone, you will not be able to kiss someone else without tasting your loved ones tears stain your lips. You will not be able to take your clothes off for someone else without feeling like a field ripped bare to its soil. Cheating is a choice, its a choice that he made because he obviously didn’t give a single fuck about your relationship. He was there after Justin. I have heard the horror stories of how you were found, how messed up you were. I heard how scared Brian was that you were going to die. How could he remember those moments and turn into the guy that cheats? It baffles me. And what baffles me even more is how you would just take him back. You scared the living crap out of me when you called me crying from the hospital.”

Tears were flowing down my face faster than I could wipe them away. Everything Connor said is true and is exactly what I’ve told myself a thousand times since I heard he cheated on me. “I’m sorry.” I sobbed. “I don’t know what to say other than I love him more than I’ve ever loved anyone. We are having a baby and I want to work this out for our family.”

“I’m the one who is sorry. I shouldn’t have unloaded on you like that.” he shook his head.

“It’s okay, you’re looking out for me. I’ve heard plenty of crap from everyone. I’m sure you won’t be the last one to have an opinion about this. But it was Demi who told me to give Brian a second chance, she wouldn’t do that if she wasn’t sure that he wouldn’t hurt me again.” I told him.

“How do you know he won’t do this again when shit gets difficult again?” Connor spat out, his eyes growing wide as the words left his mouth. He instantly knew he shouldn’t have said that but can’t take it back now.

“You know why he did what he did?” I questioned.

“I do.” he nodded. “But that’s not my story to tell. I just want you to promise that you will be careful and don’t do anything rational if he ever fucks up again.”

I looked down at my wrist then back up at Connor, letting him see what I see. The scars from my past, scars that I am sometimes ashamed of, but are there to remind me that doing this isn’t the answer to my pain. “I promise.”

Connor took a deep breath and let it out. “So now that I’ve had a complete melt down and made you cry, lets leave the drama for another day.” he scratched the back of his head. “Got any single friends?”

I bent over laughing, only he could take such a crazy situation and turn around and make me laugh. I love this dude. “I actually do. Lets go find some of them and have fun even though I can’t go on many rides here.”

~*~*~*~*~*~


“Oh my god, are you okay?” Brian asked me as Connor and I approached him. He was standing upside Splash Mountain with Josh, John, Cassie, Laura, Marissa and some other people. I was confused to why he sounded so concerned but then I remembered that I had been crying so I probably look like a mess.

“Oh, um yeah I’m fine.” I waved my hand around like it was nothing. Brian glared at Connor who looked a bit scared. “Don’t look at him like that. I’m a hormonal pregnant woman thanks to you. It’s all just hitting me that my best friend is getting married and it’s making me emotional.”

Brian looked at me skeptically, I knew he could tell that I wasn’t being completely honest but he also knows when to pick his battles so he just gave in. “If you’re sure that’s all it is.” he sighed taking my hand and pulling me to him. He gave me a peck on the lips then rubbed my belly. “I really can’t wait to meet...our baby.” he caught himself before he said the sex of the baby in front of people. We were saving to tell people until we told Demi and Alex who we are asking to be the godparents. We are itching to tell people though because we are so freaking excited over it.

“Me either.” my voice squeaked with excitement. “I’ll be right back though, I have to go talk to Laura.” I told him, leaving him and Connor alone. I’m not sure if that was such a good idea right now but they need to learn to play nice, they were friends and work together. I’m sure Josh and John can handle them if anything crazy happens. Josh won’t let anyone hurt his little brother.

“So Laura,” I said taking her arm and Marissa’s arm and walking away from the crowd, Cassie following beside us. “You still looking for a guy? Because I know this insanely sweet guy who has had a crush on you for awhile but you were with that jerk face.”

“Hey, how come she gets set up, but not me?” Marissa gasped playfully.

“Because we’re still looking for a Texan for you.” I laughed.

“That’s true.” she giggled.

“Okay, back to me. Yeah I’m looking. Who is this guy?” Laura asked very curiously. I haven’t known Laura all that long, almost two years. I met her through some mutual friends and we bonded quickly. She actually went on tour with Demi this past tour she did so we are all friends which makes things even better. Plus I think she’s the closest person in age to Connor that I know. Most of mine and Demi’s friends are older than us.

“Connor.” I said firmly. “I know he’s a little younger but I swear sometimes he acts older than us. Plus dating a younger guy isn’t all that bad.”

“Didn’t you just have him pretend that he was your baby’s dad? That is messed up.” Laura said.

“Yeah that is kind of weird.” Cassie scrunched up her nose.

“I know, but it’s not like that with me and him. Yes he had a thing for me but it’s over. We are just really close friends. Best friends even. I wasn’t in my right mind when I did what I did, but don’t take it out on a perfectly good guy.” I practically begged.

“I guess you’re right.” she shrugged. “I know you love Brian. Plus Connor is a sweetheart and insanely hot.”

We all laughed as we circled around to go back to Splash Mountain. I talked up Connor to Laura as we walked back. But to my amazement I didn’t need to do much because she said that she had liked Connor when I first introduced them but she didn’t say anything because she didn’t feel like she was his type.

When we got back to the guys Laura asked Connor if he wanted to hang out, he immediately said yes and they wondered off. Everyone was ready to go on some more rides, I on the other hand had plans for Brian. I wrapped my arms around his waist, trying to be discreet. “I’m horny so lets find somewhere private.” I whispered in his ear.

Brian cleared his throat, wrapping his arm around my neck putting me in a choke hold so no one would see my face. But I wiggled so I could at least see everyone and they were staring at us like we were crazy. “Sorry guys but I think I need to slit for a little while. I have to make sure this crazy girl eats.”

“Sure that is the real reason?” Josh raised an eyebrow skeptically.

“It is! I am eating for two now thanks to this punk.” I laughed trying to hide my face in Brian’s side.

Before anyone could say anything about what I said Chelsea walked up. “What’s so funny over here?” she asked.

“Selena’s hunger.” John snickered obviously making a sexual remark. Well obvious to me and the boys, not so much the girls.

“I’m not following.” Chelsea furrowed her eyebrows in confusion causing Josh and John to laugh and me to blush.

“I’m pretty sure that Selena doesn’t want food, I think she’s hungry for Brian. They have a thing for sex and Disneyland.” Josh explained further.

“Oh my god! Ew, gross.” Chelsea gagged while Cassie and Marissa giggled. “How do you guys even know that?”

“Well they were caught having sex in the bathroom in the House of Blues here at Downtown Disney and we all just assume that they did it at the hotel at Disney World. So why not just do it IN Disneyland?” John told Chelsea as he laughed hysterically. It was actually pretty hard for him to get all of that out because he was laughing so hard but he took breaths in between so he could say what he needed to.

“Can we like not talk about this? Especially with Chelsea. That just makes things ten times more awkward.” I groaned feeling my face get hot from embarrassment.

“Don’t feel awkward, Selly. We all have our pasts, don’t let mine and Brian’s make you feel uncomfortable. We’re all friends.” Chelsea told me.

“I know we are but it’s just weird talking about my sex life in front of you knowing that you two have had that kind of past.” I scrunched up my nose. I really was just trying to squash this topic because it usually turns into this big pick on Selena thing. I’ve talked about my relationship with Chelsea before and she’s helped me out with things.

“Well I’ve had enough knowledge of Selena’s sex life for one lifetime.” Marissa said. “Can we please go on this ride already? Since Chelsea is here now.”

“You guys go ahead, I really do need to get Selena food. She is pregnant after all.” Brian told everyone. I smacked his stomach since Chelsea didn’t know that piece of information. Marissa and Cassie knew because I had lunch with them not long ago with Demi and Tiffany and they found out. I know Chelsea will find out at the end of the night but I don’t know, it’s still weird for me.

“You’re pregnant?” Chelsea’s eyes got wide. I couldn’t say anything so I just nodded. “Oh wow, congratulations.” she hugged us both.

“Thanks.” I smiled.

“I’m truly happy for you both.” she said genuinely.

“Sorry for stealing him, but I’ll bring him back later and bug someone else from having fun.” I laughed.

“Have fun you two.” Cassie laughed as she winked at us. I rolled my eyes and laughed as they all turned and walked away to the entrance of Splash Mountain.

“So about you being horny, you up for some adventure?” Brian raised an eyebrow.

“As long as I get what I want.” I smiled deviously at him.

Brian groaned, “I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, you’re trouble. And one day that trouble will be the death of me, but having your gorgeous self in my life, I’ll die a happy man.”

“From what I remember, you love trouble.” I smirked as I practically dragged him to the nearest bathroom. I am hormonal and horny as fuck. I don’t care that I am still mad at him or that we’ve yet to discuss everything, all I wanted right now was for his mouth to be on mine and for him to be inside me. What can I say? I’m pregnant. Plus Brian brought out a different side of me. If I had been with any other guy and in a sexual relationship, I probably wouldn’t be having public sex. But with Brian, I feel like I don’t have to be this proper girl that the media has perceived me to be. I can be wild and carefree. I can be me.

Once we were in the bathroom I locked the door and pushed Brian up against the door. I kissed him with every ounce of passion I have in my body. I wanted to forget everything. I wanted him to make me forget. I wanted him to want only me and remember why he loves me. I took the hem of his shirt and pushed it up is body. We pulled apart long enough for him to pull his shirt over his head and throw it on the floor. “I love you.” I breathed out before reattaching my lips to his.

Brian reach down and unbuttoned my jeans before slipping his hand in my underwear. I felt myself getting more and more turned on as Brian massaged my clit with his fingers. I whimpered when he took his hand out of my shorts. I looked up at him to see what was wrong, but there was only lust in his eyes. He twirled me around, pushing me up against the wall. He pushed all my hair off to one shoulder before he started kissing my neck. I leaned my head back against his shoulder, savoring every touch, this feeling, this moment. Brian wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling my bottom half toward him. I could feel his excitement. And before I knew it we were naked and having sex against the bathroom wall.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*


It was the end of the night and it was almost time for us to be leaving the most magical place on earth. And now that meaning means a lot more than just childish dreams and fun. It truly is magical, if you get what I mean. Anyways, Demi and Alex found all of their prize boxes and it was time for them to open the boxes.

“Well I wanted to thank everyone for coming out and making this event extra special for Alex and Demi.” I said to everyone. “But now it’s time for the happy couple to see what Brian and I got for them.”

Alex and Demi each picked up the boxes that had the number one on them and gave us a really confused look. In Demi’s box there was a paint brush and in Alex’s there was a toy chair. “I’m not sure what we can do with these.” Alex raised an eyebrow in confusion.

“Well what’s in the boxes aren’t your actual presents. It’s more of a clue to the bigger picture.” I explained. “Anyways, my present to you both is a complete interior design of your new house. I know you guys have been stressing over how to move in and get married and go on your honeymoon. So while you guys are on your honeymoon, I will have you both all moved into your new house and it will be completely decorated and neither of you have to lift a finger.”

“So that’s why you and Dallas have been asking so many questions lately.” Demi laughed. Me and Dallas tried to figure out what Demi wanted in her new house while I had Brian ask Alex questions and I met with an interior decorator to help me mesh their two styles into the perfect home. I just pray they both will love it.

“You got it.” I smiled. “Now onto the next boxes.”

In their second boxes there was a plastic ring from a quarter machine and a picture frame. This was Brian’s gift to them. “Why do I feel like I should be singing ‘Endlessly’?” Alex joked because of the plastic ring.

“That was supposed to be a joke.” Brian laughed. “But my gift to you both, with the help of Selena, is a set of canvas pictures for you new house. One will be a picture of your engagement and another will be from your wedding.”

“Oh my god! You both are truly amazing.” Demi said as she gave both of us a hug. “But what’s with the third set of boxes?”

“That is a joint present. But it’s not really a wedding present, just something we came up with yesterday.” I told her.

They both shrugged and opened their boxes. Each contained a baby onesie. Alex’s said ‘I love my godfather’ while Demi’s said ‘I love my godmother’ Alex looked up at us with a shocked expression and Demi looked up with tears in her eyes. “Are you serious, bro?” Alex asked dumbfounded.

“Of course dude.” Brian nodded.

“Wait!” Demi said, “these shirts are pink, does that mean you’re having a girl?”

I nodded with a huge smile on my face. Demi ran up to me and hugged me tightly. “She is going to be the most spoiled child ever.” Demi squealed.

“Most definitely.” Alex nodded. “Congratulations to both of you.”

“Thanks.”

“Hold the fuck up.” I heard my friend Sammy say. “You’re pregnant?”

For a minute there I totally forgot that I hadn’t told anyone else about my pregnancy. But this was the perfect time for me to tell everyone. I know this was Demi and Alex’s day but this was also the easiest way to tell everyone about this. Instead of having to tell everyone individually. “Yes I am in fact pregnant.” I said excitedly.

Everyone came around to say their congratulations. This was definitely the perfect end to a perfect night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god! This chapter took me FOREVER to write! I kept getting stuck, especially with the smut which I just left it as it was. I completely suck at writing smut! Ugh. But I hope you all like this chapter. Next chapter will take us back to the prologue which is the wedding! Ahhh!! Anyone of any guesses as to why Alex isn't at the church? Lemme know your thoughts. Thanks for reading guys!