Status: I hope you like this sequel...

I'd Go Through Hell and Back for You

20.

Wedding day...picks up from the prologue

It's my wedding day and my fiancee is missing. My worst nightmare is coming true. Why the hell is this happening to me? I just want to curl up in a corner, cry my eyes out and die.

“Holy fuck. I think I know what happened.” Brian gasped as the color drained from his face. Now I am panicking even more. This is supposed to be the happiest day of my life and here I am in a pair of sweats while my fiance is fucking missing. I am still waiting to wake up from this horrible dream, but it’s not happening so this has to be real. But why is this happening?

“What happened?” I demanded. I don’t have time for Brian to freak out because I am freaking the fuck out.

Brian opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out, he just looked at Selena and shook his head. He looked scared to say whatever he knew. I could see him pleading with his eyes so he didn’t have to say and that is scaring the crap out of me. “Spit it out!” Selena yelled at him.

“Look I don’t know if my theory is right. I don’t understand why he would do this on today of all days. So I could be very wrong.” He rambled.

“Brian, we don’t care if you’re wrong or not, just spit it the fuck out!” I yelled at him. I really wanted to punch him but I won’t hurt him in respect for Selena. Or well for my goddaughter.

“A few days ago Debby called him, he didn’t answer though. She left a message saying that she really needed to talk to him. He deleted the message and ignored her but she called again last night hysterical. I swear he didn’t leave the apartment, he just talked to her in the other room for like five minutes.” Brian explained.

“And did he tell you want they talked about?” I asked him with anger in my voice. Why would he not tell me about this? We promised each other that we would never keep secrets again.

“Just that she was upset, something about her boyfriend.” he shrugged. “I’m not sure about much else.”

“My brother wouldn’t just leave his own wedding to care for some twit that nearly ruined his life.” Mackenzie shook her head rapidly. “There is something else going on here.”

Selena got up suddenly and ran into the bathroom, probably to throw up. She’s been sick all morning but she is pregnant so that is normal so I didn’t think anything of it. But I probably should have especially after I heard Dallas say “holy shit.” I looked up at her and she had her hand over her mouth and was staring at her phone.

“What?” I asked her confused. What could be so shocking right now? And why was she even on her phone?

“Look I know that crazy shit is going on right now, but I decided to check social media just to see if Alex posted something today and well he did.” Dallas told us and I just stared at her, scared to hear what he had to say. “He posted a picture on Instagram. He was here about an hour ago. He’s standing in front of the church in his tux. So something happened like fifteen minutes after that because that’s when people started to arrive and no one has seen him.”

“See! I told you that he would be here and he was. Something bad happened to my brother and I feel it.” Mackenzie cried.

Dallas handed me her phone and I stared at the picture. Mackenzie is right, something bad has happened. He wouldn’t be at the church and just leave. He was so excited for today. Then I remembered something, “wait, he said he was going to pick up whatever present he had for me, so why would he never show up at my parent’s house but come straight to the church?”

“So you would think that he left you.” Selena said from the bathroom door. I turned around and stared at her confused. “It’s all a set up. Alex is in trouble.”

Gasps filled the room. I felt like I was going to puke. What the hell was happening? “How do you know this?” Brian asked Selena.

“I just got a text.” she said holding up her phone. Brian took it from her and his eyes grew wide at what he saw. “That picture was just for show. He was here but only long enough for that picture to be taken. From the looks of it, he’s gotten beaten up though.” Brian turned Selena’s phone around so I could see what was on it. There was a picture of Alex with a swollen eye and some cuts. Now I know that I am going to puke. I ran to the bathroom, nearly knocking Selena over in the process, bent over the toilet and puked. No wonder Selena puked a few seconds ago, that picture was heartbreaking. Someone is torturing the love of my life and I wasn’t going to stand for it.

When I came back out of the bathroom everyone turned toward me and all had strange looks on their faces. Selena’s face was pale and looked like she was going to throw up again. “What?” I asked.

Selena gulped, that’s when I noticed her eyes glistening. She was trying not to cry. What the hell happened in the last five minutes? “The person wants me and only me to meet them. If I show up with anyone else, especially you or the police, Alex is as good as dead.”

“Hell no!” I shook my head. “You’re not fucking going there, especially not alone. You’re pregnant for gods sake! You’re not even supposed to be stressing out or you’ll land yourself back in the hospital! I’m not letting you do this.”

“I’ll be fine!” Selena’s voice squeaked. “You would do this for me if the roles were reversed. You’re my best friend and when you hurt, I hurt. So who ever this asshole is, will see the wrath of Selena Gomez. No one messes with my friends and family and gets away with it. I got Alex back for you once before and I am going to do it again.”

“Brian, help me out here. You can’t let her do this.” I exasperated.

“I don’t want her to but you know as well as I do that once she makes up her mind that theres no going back.” he sighed looking at her. I can see in his eyes that he’s scared to death but he’s right, none of us can change her mind.

“No matter what either of you say, I’m going there and I will bring Alex home.” Selena said insistently.

“Fine, but I’m coming with you. I won’t go in, I will park a few blocks away and wait. If I hear or feel anything wrong then I will be in there in a split second.” I told her.

“I wouldn’t expect anything less.” she smiled and gave me a hug.

“Protect yourself and protect my goddaughter. Be safe. I can’t lose you.” I whispered in her ear as I hugged her tightly.

“I promise.” she said and I believed her. I just hope that nothing does happen to her.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~


“She’s been in there way too fucking long.” I groaned. I was sitting in Brian’s car with him watching the building that Selena went into thirty minutes ago. She nor Alex have came out and I haven’t heard anything bad happen. I want to rush in there but Brian said to wait. I’m not good at waiting though.

I got out of the car and started toward the building, praying that no one is on the look out for people walking up. The closer I got though, I knew that wasn’t the case. I would be dead if there was anyone watching. Or maybe that’s what they want me to think. Either way I don’t care. I just need to save my fiance and best friend. I looked back and saw Brian standing at the car still contemplating on if he should follow me or not. I didn’t wait for him to decide. I took a deep breath and opened the door, making sure it closed quietly behind me.

I walked around for a bit, trying to find any noise but it was pretty silent. That was until I heard Selena yell “Demi run!” I turned around quickly and saw her and Alex both tied to chairs. But before I could react I was hit in the head, knocking me out.

When I came to, I was tied to a chair across the room from Selena and Alex. I looked around the room to see who did this but it was just us. Selena was sobbing and had a bruise on her right cheek while Alex looked out of it. “Who did this?” I asked.

Selena just sat there and continued to cry. She tried to say something but couldn’t. “I...told...you...to...stay...away.” she finally got out between sobs.

“And I told you that I wouldn’t do that. Not when you’re in danger.” I retorted.

“Aw, how freaking sweet. Gag me.” I heard a voice say. I turned my head to see Debby walking toward us with a gun in her hand. “You really should have listened to your nosey ass best friend. Now you’re just going to have to die.” Debby said as she shrugged. She had this smug look on her face like she’s won.

“Why the hell are you doing this? It’s been two years since Alex dumped you. Why now?” I screamed at her as I struggled to get out of my restraints.

“I found a guy who treats me the way I should be treated. A guy who isn’t pining after some slut.” she snarled. “I got my prince and you don’t deserve to have yours. You ruined everything. Selena ruined everything. You all must pay. You don’t get to be happy the way I am.”

“That makes no fucking sense! Just let us be happy! You are happy so just leave us the hell alone!” I growled.

“Where’s the fun in that.” she snickered.

“Debby? What the hell?” Brian’s voice roared through the empty building.

“Oh look who finally made it. I was wondering how long it would take you to get here and save your precious Selena.” her voice so cynical. She sounds straight up evil right now.

“What is wrong with you? Let them go!” Brian yelled at her and took a step toward Selena.

“Oh no you don’t. You’re not playing the white knight coming to save the day. You touch her and I will kill her now.” Debby warned Brian as she pointed the gun at him.

“Just let Selena go, please. She’s pregnant.” Brian begged. I could see the fear in his eyes. He’s terrified of losing Selena and the baby.

“Oh I’m very well aware. And from what I heard, she wasn’t even going to tell you that it was your baby. So why do you care?” Debby said bitterly.

“You don’t know shit about any of our lives so don’t act like you do.” Brian snapped at him. I’ve never seen Brian so enraged. He was out for blood. Debby’s blood. If she does anything else besides that bruise on Selena’s face she will be very sorry.

“And who’s fault is that?” she yelled back.

Brian laughed darkly, “are you really going to blame me for this? You did this Debby! You’re the one who became this twisted person that I don’t know. You fucked up everything, not me, not Alex, you!”

“You were my big brother! Alex was one of my best friends. You should have forgiven me for what I did! You were always there for me, you both promised to always be there. But these girls come along and you shove me aside. You took all of my friends away from me. I was left with nothing.” Debby yelled. It was clear that she had tears in her eyes. She was hurting, but she should hurt. “But I found a guy who loves me for all of my flaws and mistakes. He wants to marry me. So now that I have my happily ever after, I’m taking yours away. I want you to have to sit and suffer like I did. I want you to be alone. I want you to watch me be happy while you’re both miserable as hell.”

Debby walked over to Alex and pulled his head up by his hair. He was still out of it, obviously drugged. “Time to focus Alexander. I want you to watch as I kill the girl you have pinned over for years. The girl you were about to marry. Take one last look at her because she is about to die.”

"Don't hurt her!" Alex growled as he tried to release himself.

Debby ignored Alex and pointed the gun at Brian and glared at him, “and if you even think about moving Dales, I will make sure Selena dies slowly and painfully.”

“Stop this!” Brian yelled.

“You think that you’re going to kill me and Selena and get away with it? You’ll be thrown in jail faster than you can blink. You won’t get your fairy tale ending. So just let us the fuck go and no one has to ever know about this.” I tried to reason with her but it didn’t go anywhere.

“Oh I will get away with it and I will marry Josh while you two rot in graves.” she pointed the gun at me. I heard her cock the gun. I squeezed my eyes shut just waiting for the pain to hit me. The gun fired and I heard screaming then everything went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! That's all I can say about this chapter.

Sorry that it's taken me so long to update. I've been busy then I had three ideas on where to go with this chapter and who was behind everything but I finally settled on my original idea and use Debby. Let me know what you think.