Status: Active

Blood, Sweat & Ink

Josh.......PART 1

I was walking out of the shop and Dave was waiting for me in the car. I realized I left my phone in the office and walked back in shop. I grabbed it and put in my pocket. I got slammed against the wall and was face to face with Josh. He put his hands around my throat.

“I’m going to do something I’ve wanted to do since the first taping” He said.

I felt his hand starting to go up my jeans and tried to fight back but he wasn’t giving in. I felt so disgusted right now and prayed Dave would come in. I pushed him off me and into the furniture with papers and stuff going everywhere. I took off running to the door and he grabbed me throwing me on the couch. I was fighting back and hit him a few good times.

I kissed me and tried to shove him off of me. He ripped my shirt while I was fighting back and then heard the door open. Then, Josh was on the floor getting the shit beat out of him by Dave. I sat there and Josh was out cold.

“You okay?” Dave asked.

“He tried to rape me” I said.

Dave hugged me and walked back to the car with me being an emotional wreck. Dave started to drive and he looked over at me crying.

“He was so disgusting” I said.

“He’s getting tomorrow and it will be on the show” He said.

I looked over at him and it was grinning ear to ear about the thought of kicking him off. When we arrived home Kyle and Lydia were watching TV. When they saw us walking in they looked at me.

“I’ll tell you when I come back down” Dave told them.

I went to our room and changed clothes. I kissed Dave goodnight and curled up in bed. He shut the door and let me sleep.

Next Morning

I woke up and took a shower. I got dressed and went downstairs. I heard the piano being played it was beautiful. I saw Dave playing and he was writing.

“Vanessa!” He shouted.

“Yeah” I said walking in.

He started playing piano and it sounded like something beautiful and turned dark romantic like. I loved it and Dave stopped playing.

“That was beautiful baby” I said.

“Thank you” He said then kissing me.

“You’re the person that completes me” I said.

“You complete me. If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t be the perfect man” He said.

I laughed and he smiled. Today was the day Josh was leaving and everyone was going to know the truth.