Sequel: Do I?

Wasting All These Tears on You

Two

About ten minutes later Jordan showed up at the airport and walked over to me.

"Why did you de-" he stopped mid sentence when he saw that I had been crying. "what happened?" he asked with concern written over his face.

"He- he called me a distraction from hock-hockey." I managed to choke out between tears.

"What the fuck is wrong with him!" Jordan said with anger clearly in his voice. "I'm going to choke that bastard when I see him!"

"Jordy calm down." i said once my crying had stopped. Jordan took a few deep breaths and started to calm down.

"When did this happen?" he asked.

"What the hell kind of question is that? I wouldn't be here at two in the morning if it didn't just happen." I said the last part with a chuckle.

"Hey go easy on me it's two in the morning and I need my beauty sleep." he joked

"Yeah you're gonna have to get A LOT of rest if you wanna be good looking." I said with a smirk across my lips. Jordan pretended to be offened. "Aw Jordy you're good looking." I said and reached up on my tip toes to kiss his cheek.

"Good looking and as good with the ladies as Rico Suave." Jordan said and we both busted out laughing.

We walked out of the airport together and out to his black Cadillac Escalade. He threw my suitcase in the back and jumped in the drivers seat.

"Have you been writing songs lately?" Jordan asked.

Jordan was the only one that knew I wrote music and sang. I thought about it and I realized that i was to pissed at Sidney lately that I haven't had any time.

"Acually I haven't written any thing lately." I replied.

"Well shit, I was hoping to hear something new." he said

"Oh I'm sure I'll come up with something." I said.

"You should write one about Rico Suave." he said

"What the hell is up with you and Rico Sauve? Do you have a crush on him?" I asked with a laugh

"Dammit there goes my secret." He said jokingly

We arrived at his house and I must say that is a gorgeous house. It was a two story brick house with two white columns with a large porch. I loved that there weren't any neighbors around.

"So whatcha think?" he asked when we got inside. The inside was just as beautiful as the outside. It was really open and spacious and I loved that.

"Wow I'm really impressed Jordy. I never thought you would be capeable of picking a house out that I like." I said with a smile.

"I uh had Tanya help." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"That explains it." I said with a smile

Jordan took me upstais and showed me my room. The room was painted a cream color with brown furnitre and brown bed spread.

"Wow I love it." I said and noticed a connected bathroom.

"Well I'm going to get my beauty sleep." he said with a wink.

"Night Rico Sauve" I said with a wink

"Night Rach." he said with a smile.

I had this weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. What the hell is up with that? Do I have feelings for Jordan? I can't can I? I fell asleep with that thought in my head and had the weirdest dream about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll tell the dream in chapter three tomorrw