Summer Loving

Single

"Thank you for agreeing to sing at my brothers first confirmation right before our date on such short notice," Ross said.

"You're welcome, but seriously, sing this with me, I need to remember these words."

"Ally, relax. You're going to be great."

And she was great. The performance could not have gone any better. He and her duet partner had gotten a great deal of applause.

After her part of the ceremony was over, Ross had grabbed her hand and guided her away from the church. When they got to his car he had pushed her up against the side of his truck. His push was met by her grabbing Ross’ shirt in her fists and pulling her towards him. His lips were soon on hers and his hands were on her hips, caressing the soft fabric of her skirt. Her hands cupped his face, deepening the kiss. After feeling the evidence or his arousal on her inner thigh, she pulled away, “You never told me where we were going for our date.”

“I know,” he replied, out of breath.

“I like kissing you,” she admitted.

“I like kissing you too,” he smirked, kissing her lips softly.

His hands slid from her hips up her sides, to her ribs, just under her breasts, and then her lips weren’t meeting his softly anymore. She moaned quietly against his lips, and his hands traveled up a few inches, to cup her breasts tenderly. He trailed kisses down by her ear, and down her neck. Ally’s hands grasped at the ends of his shirt, sneaking her hands under it. She ran her fingers softly over his abs, and it felt like butterflies dancing on his stomach.

- x -

Brian could not tell what the fuck Ally saw in this guy. He couldn’t even deny for a second that he was insanely jealous. And the thing was, he didn’t even miss Missy whom he hadn’t spoken to in days. It was wrong, and he couldn’t do this to Missy or to himself.

“So what are you going to do?” Val inquired after Brian had explained his situation, "You're insanely lucky Matt's in the bathroom right now and can't hear this."

“I don’t fucking know. I think I’m going to end things with Missy.”

“Aw. Did she take back the sex god comment?” Zack mocked.

“Shut the fuck up Zack.”

“Alright," she said, standing up and walking into the hall to dial Ally's number.

“Hello?” her voice sounded on the line.

“Hey Ally, do you know what time you’re getting home?”

“If this is about having sex with my brother, don't worry. You have plenty of time.“

“It’s um... it's not about that," she said quietly, "Brian wants to know. He wants to talk to you.”

"...What? Why?"

“You really are dense,” Val muttered.

“Why?”

“You’ve got Brian in the palm of your hand and you don’t even know it.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Brian's going to break up with Missy for you Ally."