Status: Complete

Saved From Mistery

Dancing is my specialty

We all threw a mini party with soda and pizza while watching movies. I cuddled up with Levi until he had to leave. The guys treated him like he was part of our very disfunctional family. Levi's sister picked him up ignoring the wolf whistles she got when she walked in. She looked a lot like Levi except her hair was darker, and she looked like a female of course. She smiled at me when Levi pulled me in for a hug. He kissed my cheek and left with his sister.

"I was waiting for him to kiss you and all the guys go and attack him." Amber their manager laughed. I laughed in agreement and sat on the floor because they took up all the damn couches. The guys all rolled their eyes but I knew they were agreeing with her. Halfway through the movie my butt started hurting on the floor so I sprawled out on my stomach, putting my head in my hands. I had seen 'Scarface' so many times I knew what expect. I was starting to get tired but I knew better than to fall asleep, I didn't want to end up with sharpie tattoos.

"Little fucker, hey. Little fucker." Uncle Charlie whispered throwing popcorn at me. I turned back to see Danny had fallen asleep. Matt got up to get sharpies and came back with many colors. I grinned and took them all scribbling a rainbow on his left cheek. Uncle Charlie and Jorel took the black and gave him boobs. I started laughing a bit as I colored eye shadow and eyeliner on him. We colored and drew until it got boring and not a piece of skin had color on it. I had colored his entire face making him look like a unicorn threw up on him. We all admitted we were tired and went to our bunks leaving Danny on the couch. He was going to have a major migrane when he woke up. When I got to my bunk, my head started to race. I let it race for a few hours, but I never got tired. Eventually it just got boring so I got up and walked to the living area. Danny lay still asleep, but snoring this time. I decided to text Marina to come and get me. I left Uncle Charlie and the guys a note saying I had... Dance practice? Yeah midnight dance rehearsals. I raced to the back and opened my suitcase. I grabbed random matching clothes and headed to the bathroom quietly. I changed into polyvore.com/dance_is_my_specialty_story/set?id=71829141 and snuck out to see Marina in her car.
"Such a badass." She laughed pulling out of the parking lot.

"I left a note." I admitted. She laughed driving away to an unknown region. "Where are we going?" I asked knowing we weren't in that small town anymore.

"I know you can dance... And well this group I know, the needed a dancer." We pulled into a parking lot.

"And they have rehearsals in the middle of the night?" I asked looking around the abandoned place.

"Nah they're just hanging out right now." She grinned getting out. I followed her as we made our way across the dark parking lot to a small cabin looking place. We walked in to the familiar smell of weed. I hated the smell of weed, I mean sure booze was fine, but I don't know. Tyler looked totally relaxed as he motioned for us to sit with him.

"Who's your friend?" A Latino girl asked looking me up and down.

"Your new dancer, she's good." Marina noted. How the hell did she know I danced? The girl looked at me with disgust as a Hispanic girl came in from the back.

"Don't be mean Maria." She smile at me. "I'm Brianne but you can call me Brie." I smiled and took her hand shaking it.

"Whoa is that Brie I hear talking?" A girl with curly pitch black hair and neon green highlights came out. "And who's this?" She asked smiling at me.

"Rachel." Marina finished for me. Why the hell was everyone do damn gorgeous, I felt like a potato.

"I'm Lindsey." She shook my hand. Her piercing green eyes stared into my ocean blue ones. Ugh Marina had gorgeous brown eyes, Brie had pretty brown eyes, and Maria had really bright hazel ones. A guy walked in and grinned at Lindsey.

"Babe you got a dancer!" He exclaimed hugging her. He smelled like the weed plant himself making me wrinkle my nose. She nodded and pointed towards the door. I gave him an apologetic look. He sighed, smiled at me, and took Tyler with him causing the smell of weed to die down. A red head rushed in out of breath, her clear eyes sparkled. Whoa I had never met anyone with clear eyes. She pinched her nose and went to the back. Lindsey walked over to the front door opening it. The redhead came back and put her bag down smiling at me.

"OH MY GOSH!" She squealed giving me a hug. "You're so cute!" She laughed. "Where'd you find this one?" She gasped. I laughed at her excitement.

"She was talkative." Marina smiled at me.

"Doesn't seen like it." Maria tilted her head to the side.

"Give her time." The redhead scolded. "Oh and I'm Claire." She gave me a hug.

"Do you dance?" I asked Marina. Her and Brie laughed.

"Marina and I watch and help plan. Sometimes we cheer." Brie smiled sitting down. Lindsey went and shut the doors. I sat next to Marina, she moved a strand of her wavy brown hair from her face.

"Where's Harmony and Melody?" Maria asked looking at Brie.

"Sick. Both of them." She sighed. "They're twins." Brie smiled at me.
"That's awesome." I admitted. We sat for hours and talked non stop. Lindsey had a 2 year old son named Xabier, Maria was a single mom with a 1 year old daughter named Lyla, and Claire had a 3 year old son named Jake. Lyla was in her fathers custody because Maria had been in rehab at the time and just gotten out, Jake was literally ripped out of Claire's arms at the age of 2 even though she had custody, and Marina had Tyler. They were disfunctional, but I'd learned to love them. Lindsey was the oldest, she was 18. Claire came in second with 18, and Maria was third at the age of 17.
"I gotta get you home." Marina yawned. I agreed seeing it was 5 in the morning. Oh shit well I hoped nobody was up. I honestly don't think they'd believe I had dance rehearsal even though I technically did. I said goodbye and ran to Marina's car.
"Where's Adlyn?" I asked remembering she had a daughter.
"Grandparents." She said once we were in the car. I nodded and yawned putting my head on the window. Eventually I woke up to Marina shaking me. "We're here." I gave her a awkward hug and got out. She slightly waved at me before pulling out of the parking lot and driving away. I snuck onto the bus and saw nobody was up. Thank The Lord. I sighed ripping the note apart and throwing it away. I headed strait to my bunk and got in it. "And where were you?" Someone's voice came from the front of the room. Shit.