Status: Complete

Saved From Mistery

Daddy loves me more then his bitches

"What, how? There's no way!" I squeaked. I ran my fingers through my light blonde bangs.

"Your mom was... Beautiful. She left me with you, telling me that she only had 6 months to live due to cancer. Since then I've slept around hoping it'll make me forget her. For god sakes I was 14!" He held back tears. I walked over and hugged him.

"I'm not mad at you." I mumbled hiding in his arms. He sighed in relief hugging me back. His sigh had more of an edgy sound to it though. "Are you crying?" I asked. He tried laughing it off but I knew it was hard for him.

"You remind me of your mom everyday." He chuckled. I buried my head into his chest.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled letting it all process.

"Don't be, she was beautiful." He sighed.

"Alright dad... It's our turn." Danny walked over with the guys. The rest of the night we danced, ate, and told crazy story's. We all sat in the new cafeteria they had put in. Matt and I played patty cake gradually getting faster. Everyone stared in awe as we got faster and faster not messing up once. We continued on for another 5 minutes until we both started laughing messing us up.

"Rachel!" 'My dad' or Uncle I should say ran in. "I've missed you!" He exclaimed. My real dad stood up getting ready to punch him, I could tell by the look in his face.

"Shut up!" I yelled watching his face grow angry. "You're not even my real dad!" I yelled glaring right back at him. He shot dad a shocked look then his scary face came. He looked like a complete psyco, it terrified me.

"I'll be whoever the fuck I want, and I know for sure you're my daughter. I was there for your birth." My uncle stated grabbing my wrist. Matt yanked him back not letting him leave.

"I think it's best if she stays with us." George stepped in. His grip on my wrist tightened making me whimper.

"She wants to go with me." My uncle growled at me. I nodded in total fear.

"I'm not letting you take her from me again." Dad grabbed him by the collar.

"Oh brother we used to be so close." His grin grew even more. Honestly, he looked like the joker... without the makeup. His grip tightened even more causing me to wince in pain. Danny noticed and ripped his hand off me. A bruise lay in the spot where he had grabbed me.

"Used to be." Dad mumbled as the principle walked in. Danny inspected my wrist.

"So you're a doctor again, god Danny pick a job and stick with it." I laughed at my own joke. Danny laughed along being the only one that understood it.

"I'll stick with being a rockstar, but I don't think that wrist is broken." I looked at my wrist and sighed. I really didn't need to break the other arm/wrist. Whatever it was.

"Let me have her for tonight Jordan!"

"That's what you said last time! I'm not letting you take my only child to use her as a punching bag!" Dad yelled grabbing me and walking out. Fuck, now my school knew. The guys followed us out. My uncle came out yelling after us as we walked farther away. "Take her." He mumbled giving me to George.

"Don't he'll tell the court." I grabbed his arm. He but his lip and nodded. I watched a sparkle appear in his eyes. My uncle caught up and punched dad... And he continued to allow it! The guys pulled my uncle off sending him away. "What the hell?!" I exclaimed helping him up.

"Wait till court finds out." He grinned. "I have witnesses." I smiled walking to the bus stop with them.

"Brownie points!" Jorel laughed. We eventually made it to the tour bus, and I cleaned dads face up. I sat on the counter as he leaned on it, both hands on either side of me.

"You looked pretty tonight." He smiled a little blood coming out his mouth. I laughed sticking a Cotten ball in his mouth.

"You're suppose to say that." I blushed pulling the bloody Cotten ball back out, and throwing it away. "You're my dad." I cleaned up a little more of his bloody nose with a tissue.

"So what you're saying is guys that aren't family count?" He asked as I shoved another Cotten ball in his mouth.

"YOU LOOKED PERFECT!" George yelled from another room.

"BEAUTIFUL!" Dylan added.

"AMAZING!" Danny screamed.

"ADORABLE!" Jorel yelled.

"MAAAAAARRRRVVVAAAAAALLLOOOOUUUUUSSSSS!!!!!" Matt screamed a bit too gay I might add. I blushed shoving another Cotten ball in dads mouth to make sure he didn't say anything.

"I frholdsh wour!" He exclaimed making me laugh. "Chrusht ryup." He smiled. I caught the Cotten balls that fell out. The bleeding was finally starting to stop.

"I'm pretty sure that boy would like to see you right now." Dylan wiggled his eyebrows walking in. I threw a hairbrush at him.

"Shut up!" I yelled blushing even more. Dylan walked out laughing maniacally. I rolled my eyes shoving Cotten balls up dads nose.

"AAHH!" He yelled laughing. "Can we do this one nostril at a time?" I almost fell off the counter laughing. Dad took a Cotten ball out and threw it away. "You laugh like your mom." He smiled at me. I nodded biting my lip. "It's nothing to be ashamed of. Her laugh was adorable." He chuckled trying not to tear up. I hugged him. He held me tightly as tears hit my neck. Charlie Scene was known for not having tear glands, and here I was holding him as he cried.

"It's okay dad." I mumbled rubbing his arm.

"I won't lose you again. I promise." He sighed wiping tears away. I smiled and wiped some blood away from his nose. "It looks like a vampire bit you." He chuckled grabbing a wipe and cleaning my neck.

"I hate to ruin cute family moments but there's a girl here Jordan." Danny laughed at dads attempt to clean my neck.

"I'll be back." Dad threw the wipe away and walked out. Danny sighed grabbing a wipe and cleaning my neck.

"Did a vampire bite you?" Jorel chuckled.

"No dad hugged me." I laughed. They laughed along. Danny threw the wipe away washing his hands afterwards.

"I have a daughter to take care of." I heard dad say. I peaked my head around the corner along with the other two. It was that bitchy brunette. Oh how I hated her slutty guts. George sighed walking past me to help get rid of her. He was no help, none of the guys were. Ugh they were being way to sweet. It takes ice to fight some fire. I got up and walked over to them. She glared at me slightly.

"So what your saying is you have no time for me?" She asked crossing her arms.

"Exactly so leave." I stated with a strait face. Her mouth hung open. "They slept with you, now go be with the rest of the used sluts." I shooed her with my hand. Dad nudged me.

"Just because your daddy's little princess-" I cut her off.

"Excuse me, but I'm daddy's little fucker. I'm pretty sure he loves me more than any of his bitches." I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Damn right." Dad added. She looked at the others, but they just shrugged.

"We all love our crazy fucker." Matt added. They guys nodded.

"She takes care of us." Dylan pointed to dad.

"Get out." I stated bluntly. "Do it before I have too." I leaned on the wall behind me. She mumbled something like 'bitch' and stormed out. I sighed taking dad back into the bathroom. He lifted me back onto the counter as I finished cleaning him up. We walked out to half the bus crashed on the couches. Danny and Jorel were playing poker at the table. Dad joined them putting his concentrated face on as I changed tv to 'I Am Legend.' I cuddled up in my red with white snowflakes blanket I had brought. It was from my favorite aunt... Well she was my old moms best friend? Ugh I don't know, but she lived far away in Kuwait. I desperately hoped I'd still get to see her because I loved her a lot. Yes she was from Costa Rica, and we looked nothing alike, but I still classified her as family. Sooner or later I started to fall asleep listening to the guys laughter.