Status: Complete

Saved From Mistery

Lazy days & crazy girl

I opened my blue eyes to see everything was blurry. Please tell me everything that happened yesterday didn't happen, please let it not be true. Everything was completely dark when I opened my curtain meaning it was pretty late. I didn't hear any snoring so I guessed they were either partying or had a show. I dragged my self out of my bunk and stumbled to the kitchen. A note was taped on the fridge, with too much tape I might add.

Dear little fucker,
Hope your feeling better now, Danny went out and bought brownies for you on the counter. Hopefully Jorel didn't eat them all by the time you get up. If he did we have some major ass kicking to do haha. We have a show to attend to then a giant after party, don't cause to much damage to the bus. Amber would leave us all on the streets if we let you mess the bus up. Don't get yourself killed either, I have court in the morning and that'd be a bad story to tell. We all have strong feelings for you as a family member.

Sincerely,
Uncle Charlie

I laughed at the strong feelings part and saw a plate of brownies on the counter. A few were missing from the pile making it lean. I took one and walked back to my bunk, got my outfit out, then went to the bathroom. My strawberry shampoo smelled absolutely amazing this morning for some odd reason. When I got out of the shower I got dressed in polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71173313 and walked out of the bathroom. My heart ached a little bit as I ate another brownie and turned the TV on. MW3 sat on the Xbox making me smile. I put it in and started playing.
After what seemed like hours of MW3, and all the brownies were eaten I found my phone and looked at the time. It was 4 in the morning and I wasn't even tired. The bus driver must have gone with them to the party I thought looking around. A grin appeared on my face as I put my Iphone in the dock on the stereo. I turned 'Misery Business' by 'Paramore up and started dancing around. I texted Marina hoping she'd be awake and started dancing around more. I really needed girl time, really bad. I know I said really twice in that sentence, but that just emphasizes on how bad I needed a girl over. Marina texted me back saying she would be over soon. I squealed and jumped around as 'Crushcrushcrush' started playing.
"So he just sat there?" She asked me shock crossing her face.
"Yeah!" I exclaimed eating another strawberry. She shook her head and grinned at me. "What?" I asked grinning. The next thing I knew we both were cracking up laughing. 'King For A Day' came on and we both got up, then rocked out. We started screaming lyrics and laughing the entire time. It eventually got to the point where we were on the floor laughing.
"We need chocolate." She grinned at me.
"We do." I replied running to the bunks and getting my purse. The time was 6 in the morning. "The local grocery store should be open." I grinned as we ran out of the bus. We skipped across the empty street into the grocery store to see only one checkout lane open.
"This is creepy." Marina whispered as I nodded. We walked to the candy section and grabbed a lot of chocolate. When you bet on things with a bunch of guys and win, you become rich. We slowly made our way to the checkout lane when the wall of monsters caught my eye.
"Whoa." I looked at them all.
"Exactly." Marina said next to me grabbing one. I did the same and continued to the checkout lane. We bought the items and walked out like we were cool kids with grocery bags. The parking lot sat basically empty, only one car saw our awesome looks. "Well then." Marina laughed as we made our way to the empty street. When we got to the middle of the street we both stopped.
"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked grinning. She nodded as we started break dancing in the middle of the street. Marina and I finally stopped laughing and grabbed our grocery bags.
"This is a really small town." Marina noted when we got in the bus.
"I know right. "I said pulling out the monster. We got out all of our chocolate and started playing MW3. 8 am rolled by and all the chocolate was gone. My heart was beating a billion times per second, and I'm pretty sure Marina was feeling the same way. "We should go to a concert." Marina laughed. I looked up Pierce The Veil concerts and saw there was one in San Diego. We weren't too far from San Diego, but Uncle Charlie would kill me. I texted my drunk Uncle Charlie knowing he'd probably agree with it and got a bunch of jumbled up letters in response. "I think that's a yes." I grinned as Marina started laughing. We ran back over to the grocery store and stocked up on monsters, and got a pair of sunglasses. We went to the bus and grabbed the things I needed.
"Hey don't worry about getting dressed here, I got you covered." she winked. She had her permit so she drove us to her house. I mean you're suppose to have a legal driver with you, but the cops didn't know so it was all good right? I was already starting to sound like Uncle Charlie. We arrived at a cute house in San Diego. Tyler had bought us tickets being the really sweet guy he was. I walked in and tried to pay him back, but he wouldn't let me. Marina showed me to her and Tyler's room pulling out an outfit.
"Oh no." I pointed to the dress in front of me.
"Fine then." She reached in her wardrobe and handed me clothes. "You'll wear this and like it." She scolded me and shoved me in her bathroom. I changed into polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71187380 and kept the make up I had on earlier. I didn't look to bad, but I had to use her foundation to cover my scars. Thank gosh we were the same skin tone. "Hurry up!" She whined as I opened the door. "Oo cute." She winked and went in. I didn't even get to do my hair so I just left it naturally wavy. After about an hour of waiting she finally cam out in polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=71188831. She looked amazing with no make up. How did she manage to pull that off? Tyler put Adlyn in her car seat and drove us to the concert. I couldn't sit still, I loved Pierce The Veil so much. I just hoped Uncle Charlie wasn't going to kill me, which he probably was. Time seemed to go by super slow as we drove to the venue warped tour was going to be at. Did I never mention it was warped tour? Whoops my bad. We finally arrived and I was freaking the freak out! My whole body was shaking with excitement.
"I'm so excited, I just can't even contain my excitement it's all like GAH!" I screamed once Tyler had dropped us off at the entrance. Marina laughed at my enthusiasm as we entered. We showed the ticket guy our tickets and he let us in. Holy freaking shizz this place was full of amazing awesomeness. Marina laughed at my expression and pulled me over to the stage. The concert should be starting any minute and I was sure I was going to explode. "Oh my gosh." I said looking around.
"Watch out for mosh pits." Marina warned.
"Bro I love Pierce The Veil to much to care!" I exclaimed watching them run on stage. The crowd went wild along with me and Marina. They started with 'Caraphernelia.' During the show I lost Marina, but found her again at the front! Vic looked over at us during 'Bulletproof Love' only for me to get punched. I was dazed but I didn't care! A fat guy punched me this time so I punched him back! He looked at me a bit angered but then laughed.
"YOU'VE GOT AN AWESOME HIT FOR A GIRL!" He exclaimed and with that he was gone. Marina and I screamed lyrics for the rest of the time and refused to give up our spots. I was thrown into few mosh pits every now and then, but easily got out. Suddenly Kellin Quinn came out and me and Marina went wild! He started "King For A Day' with the rest of Pierce The Veil. When he finished they all said goodbye and were off the stage. Marina and I kept hugging and jumping around after wards.
"Oh my god!" She grabbed a tissue out of her bag and wiped my nose. "You're bleeding!" She exclaimed handing me the tissue.
"I am!" I asked while grinning and holding my nose. "This is awesome!" I yelled laughing. Marina rolled her eyes as we went to find a help stand. Instead I saw a gate, and behind the gate stood Kellin Quinn. "Screw the help!" I exclaimed grabbing Marina and yanking her towards the gate. Fans were screaming at him as he waved.
"Oh my gosh!" Marina yelled getting pictures. We took many pictures from behind the gate and saw him coming towards us with his monster.
"I watched you get punched, are you okay?" He asked me? I was freaking out. Kellin Quinn was talking to me! Marina looked like she was about to pass out.
"Yeah I'm totally fine just thirsty." I laughed totally freaking out. Oh my gosh I can't believe this. I don't care if I'm grounded for the rest of my life. This was totally worth it. Kellin then reached over the fence and handed me his monster. "Are you sure?" I asked with wide eyes.
"Yeah there's plenty more back here." He shrugged and waved. "See you later-" He paused waiting for my name.
"Rachel." I laughed. Marina squealed and screamed as he walked away.
"I WANT A DRINK!" She yelled taking the monster and taking a gulp. "All good." She replied handing it back. I laughed as we headed for the exit.
"What time is it?" I asked looking for my phone.
"2 pm." she replied looking for Tyler's car. I found my phone to have no missed calls or texts.
"I don't think they're back." I gave her a devious grin. She laughed as she started to walk towards Tyler's car. I followed and hoped in the back seat with Adlyn. Tyler drove back to the small town playing a Pierce the Veil CD. I smiled humming along to the lyrics watching the scenery. When we got to the tour bus the parking lot still looked empty. "It looks safe." I said looking around and getting out.
"Bye. Call me, we'll have to do that again." She winked. I laughed and shut the car door as Tyler then sped away. The tour bus doors opened automatically and there sat the bus driver. I cautiously walked in to see Danny standing there. "You're so lucky you're Uncle got drunk last night." Was all he said before he walked to the bunks.