Status: Complete

Saved From Mistery

Preparing for the Super Bowl

"I... I am so fucked......I am so fucked... So completely fucked... but Uncle Charlie never said I couldn't leave the bus, but I did so I'm just gonna say that to stand my ground." I took a huge gulp of air. I managed to start off singing my new song to the tune of 'Teenage Hearts' by Allstar Weekend and turned it into a rap. Danny laughed from his bunk across from me. "Did he go to court?" I asked looking over at him on his phone.
"Yeah he had 30 minutes last I checked and a hell of a hangover." He laughed looking up at me.
"Why haven't I had to go back?" I asked looking at him.
"You got a good lawyer." He smiled at me then looked back at his phone. I pulled mine out to see a text from Courtney asking about Levi. It took me about 15 minutes to type the entire thing without crying. Why had I made him cry like that? Maybe I had taken it too far. "Whatcha thinking about?" Danny asked looking confused.
"People." I mumbled sending the text. "I need a shower." I admitted grabbing my hoodie and sweats then walking towards the bathroom. Once I shut and locked the door behind me I sighed stripping. I got in the shower and watched the foundation wash off my scars and new cuts. My neon green cast would come off next week since my arm was healing faster than normal. I was pulling some paranormal move, and was probably some secret demon. Just kidding, but I really needed to apologize to Levi. Yelling at him then leaving like that was a bad way to leave someone. I mean come on Rach you made the boy cry. I got out of the shower and changed into my sweats and hoodie. As I covered the scars on my face I could hear MTV on in the other room. They were playing the song bulletproof. It was one of those songs I absolutely hated, but I knew every word. "This time baby I'll be here bulletproof." I finished long with the chorus. "I won't let you turn around and tell me know I'm much to proud." I started the next verse. The next thing I knew I was totally jamming out and singing into my hairbrush to a song I hated. It had been requested by many of my youtube fans, but I ignored it. Sad I know, but yeah. "This time baby I'll be here bulletproof." I continued rocking out with my hairbrush occasionally jumping around the small bathroom. I started laughing at myself in the mirror, only half of my face done. I finished the other half and walked out to Uncle Charlie on the phone rubbing his temples. He didn't look to happy.
"I told you I can't lose to him okay?!" He exclaimed hanging up on the person. Matt sat on the couch watching the TV. I slowly made my way to the bunks as quiet as possible. "Where do you think you're going?" Uncle Charlie called after me.
"Going to my bunk?" I answered truthfully.
"You're not going to another concert?" He asked. I turned around to see him with his arms crossed. Since when was Uncle Charlie responsible?
"Well the door is over there so no." I looked down at my socks. I heard a chuckle from Matt and looked up to Uncle Charlie smacking him on the head.
"Shut up." He growled at him. "You and some girl are all over the papers." He tossed me the paper. I barely managed to catch it with my left hand. The picture of Marina cleaning my bloody nose was on the front cover. I giggled at the picture and saw that they had put 'This is awesome, states the niece of famous Charlie Scene.' I fell over laughing at the first sentence. "This isn't funny!" He exclaimed. "You could've gotten killed!" He started yelling.
"Since when did you become my overprotective dad?" I snapped. Aw fuck, stupid Rachel, that was stupid! He looked as if he would hit me. God I hoped not. If so I was going to run far away. All the guys had stopped what they were doing to watch, it was dead silent. Don't break eye contact Rach.
"I became overprotective when I found out my family was being abused." He replied not breaking eye contact. I stood still my stomach churning, heart racing, and ears throbbing. (Don't judge) I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry, but I remained calm and still. Maybe it would all fade away and I'd be little again. I'd wake up to mom making pancakes and dad going to work. My older brother would have a book ready for me from the library. Yes, I was a huge book worm. Eventually I broke the silence that hung.
"I'm going to bed." I turned and walked back to the bunks. Once I got to the ladder I took the steps one at a time. I started struggling with getting into my bunk, fuck. Why can't I do anything right for once? And why couldn't I use any stomach strength? Someone wrapped their arms around me, but instead of helping me in the bunk they pulled me off the ladder and set me down. They turned me around and pulled me into a giant bear hug.
"The 49Er's are so going to take the Ravens." Uncle Charlie said when he released me.
"Whatever!" I exclaimed punching him in the arm. I yawned and attempted getting in bed, but failed. Uncle Charlie sighed, picked me up by the hips, and threw me in. "Thank you." I laughed crawling under the covers.
"Goodnight little fucker." Uncle Charlie flashed me a grin.
"Night Uncle Charlie." I smiled as he turned the light off. There was no way the 49Er's would win. I mean yeah I was from California, but I really liked the Ravens. Now go ahead and call me a freak because I'm obsessed with football and soccer. Okay I'm sorry, it's just that I've grown up all tomboy like unlike my sister. She dates every guy she can get her eye on and dumps them by the end of the week.
"We're gonna win." I heard Matt say before climbing into his bunk.
"Whatever." I replied shutting my curtain.
"How much you wanting to bet?" He asked. I re-opened my curtain.
"How much you looking to bet?" I gave him my best smile. He laughed and thought for a second.
"10."
"15." I replied, sitting up. He pondered for a moment before nodding.
"Deal." He reached up from under Danny's bunk. I shook his hand sealing the deal. Danny walked in with 10 dollars.
"10 bucks or nothing." He smiled.
"Deal!" I exclaimed.
"What?" Matt asked shocked. I just shrugged when Uncle Charlie walked in and leaned against the door way.
"Bed, now." He scolded me. I rolled my eyes and closed my curtain. Matt and Danny were planning on splitting the cash, (if they won) with each other. I grabbed the other pillow in my bunk and cuddled with it. (No it was not a large bunk, it was quite small. I just like to cuddle in my sleep.) Eventually I could hear negotiating on how tomorrow was going to be played out.