Come Back to Me - It's Almost Easy

Chapter 26

“Yeah, I guess your facial expressions means you remember what happened at Dave’s? We went back here and you pretty much killed 1 ½ bottles of JD by yourself…though you kept on stating you hate that stuff! And I must say, you were very keen on doing Mr. Vengeance sexual favours, but by the time I had you in bed, you just passed out, before anything serious could happen. And trust me, women usually wait till after I have fucked them before passing out!”

He gave her an almost cocky smile, but she simply flipped him off after a short moment.

“That must be an outright lie, I bet there are thousands of women that would faint just looking at a handsome stud like you.”

She could see his confidence grow even more, he enjoyed the compliment she had made him way too much, even though it had been dripping of sarcasm! Lea sat back down on the bed again, making sure that her body was completely covered by the comforter she had slung around her slender body.

“So…everybody knew he was still together with that…Ebony girl, and no one bothered telling me, not even Dave”

She mumbled quietly, looking down at her hands.

“I knew something was wrong, all of you’s were behaving completely off that day!”

She could see his hand scoot over to hers, appreciating the gesture.

“I know, it sucks. It’s just…we have all been friends since years, and he asked us to shut up until he finds the right moment to sort things out. I gonna get in so much shit with Matt, once the guys tell him that I told you…I mean, it was pretty obvious why I was dragging you back to the house. I just got pissed off, him sneaking away with her and everybody pretending that everything was peachy, when clearly someone was gonna get hurt. And especially after your ex cheating on you, ah, I dunno.”

By now, his thumb was massaging the back of her hand.

“I know, and I am real grateful that you told…well, showed me. Even though I didn’t fuck you!”

He smiled again, lifting up her hand up to his lips and kissing it.

“That’s quite alright darling, by the start of the day I didn’t even dream of being lucky enough to make out with you, I mean, Matt and you being together or whatever. But seeing your naked body again this morning in all its glory will keep me happy for another while.”

Zacky winked at her, propping himself up against the wall. His torso looked nice, not as buff as Matt’s, but then again: she never really had been a friend of too many muscles, men with too many muscles always intimidated her. They look good on Matt, everything was in proportion…but Zack looked nice. Although she enjoyed his lips on her hand, her stomach started twisting and turning.

“Bathroom’s just across the hall darling!”

He started laughing without her having to ask him for directions at all. She ran out of the room and just about made it to the toilet, before the contents of her stomach emptied itself with terrible convulsions into the bowl. It took her a good few minutes to make sure she wouldn’t need to throw up again, pushing down the flush button. Hell, she hadn’t thrown up from too much alcohol since her late high school years, she must have seriously had a complete binge last night. Without hesitation, she jumped under the shower and turned on the cold water, within seconds feeling much more revitalized and switched off the water again. She was looking for a toothbrush, but only could find one, which was most likely his. She didn’t care, she needed to get the terrible morning-after taste out of her mouth, his tooth-brush or not! There were times when she could simply ignore all possible bacteria that was on this thing…it didn’t really look the newest one either. She didn’t bother drying herself off with the towel, and simply threw the comforter over her shoulder, walking back into his room. Zacky was still laying in bed with his eyes closed, most likely trying to fall asleep again! As he felt the weight on the bed shift, he opened his eyes and looked straight up into hers.

“You know, I think it was very honourable that you didn’t try anything funky last night, after I passed out last night, didn’t really think you’d be such a gentleman!”

She kissed his forehead, her hair falling around both their faces now. As she distanced her head from his a little in order to get a better look at him again, he wrapped his arms around her upper body, pulling her down again, his lips dangerously close to her ear.

“Who says I didn’t?”

She heard him whisper, knowing that he was smiling as he said it. She raised her head again, staring down at this irresistible smile, as she now let her whole body rest on top of him, only the thin bed sheets separating their naked bodies. Her hip slowly started rubbing against his, until it grew into a strong grinding. She could hear him gasp and his eyes widened noticeably as her direct, yet almost gentle grinding continued, not speaking a single word, as her lips placed tiny pecs on his cheeks, his nose and his lips. The buldge under the sheets started getting stiff almost immediately, as she finally stopped in mid-movement, a kinky twinkle in her eyes.

“Sorry Zack, but with that package-“ she pointed down towards their adjoined hips, where she could feel his now hard cock push into her soft abdomen, its warmth wavering through the sheet, he was continuing the movement she had started “- I would have definitely woken up, even with the slightest poke of it, no matter how bad my comatose state was!”

His jaw dropped, as she quickly rolled off him, to the far edge of the bed, checking out the big hard buldge that was clearly showing through the sheets. Sje propped her chin on her open hand, looking over at his cock, and then back uo to his face, the most sweetest and innocent smile on her lips.

“That’s it! No more mercy!”

He growled, lust unmistakably swinging in the deep voice. He ripped away the sheets and within a blink of the eye, was laying on top of her, pressing her knees apart until he was comfortably resting in between them. She held her breath, as his tongue drew tiny, impatient circles alongside her neck, interrupting them from time to time to kiss her with his full lips along her jaw line. He moved further up her jaw, until finally planting his lips onto hers. His tongue played with her lower lip, untiul she granted him access, wrapping her slender arms around the back of his neck, pulling him closer into the kiss. She needed his kisses so bad right now, and there was no way she’d let him stop. Both of them were caught in a wave of lust. As his hand slid in between her legs, he looked into her eyes, seeking silent approval. She bit her lip, a longing smile playing in her eyes. This was answer enough for him apart from the fact that he wouldn’t have been able to wait any longer, her smell made him weak, and her touch aroused him so much, he was already almost erupting, and he didn’t even have a chance yet to stick his dick inside her, dammit! He was quickly pushing himself inside her moist warmth, both of them inhaling sharply, surprised by her tightness. He went back to kissing her smooth lips, his pelvis thrusting against hers, enjoying the fact that she was now wrapping her legs around his hip.

“Fuck, you’re so tight! When was the last time you got laid!”

He whispered with a mixture of amusement and awe. He didn’t get an answer, not that he really was expecting one in the first place! As his thrusts quickly became faster paced, she buried her fingernails deep inside his shoulder blades. He instantly crashed his lips against hers again, teasing her by carefully biting her bottom lip, he had no mind for the doorbell that was now ringing through the whole house. He was so close to explode inside of her, everything around him seemed to drown in nothingness. This was the place he wanted to be, he wouldn’t want to change this feeling in the world! Lea could feel the throbbing inside of her, and as if on hand sign, they came violently, him biting her shoulder with force, as his hot cum shot inside of her. She was still tightly hugging him, her body almost shaking in little convulsions, as he kept moving inside of her, not wanting to give up the feeling he just had. This had been the shortest fuck in years…but by far the most intense EVER. He was trying to steady his breathing, still laying on top of her, as the phone started blaring and old Iron Maiden song. His lips locked with hers again, before he rolled off her, reaching out for the phone. He licked her swollen and hard nipples, before he was able to decipher the caller ID.

“Fuck!”

He spat in a rather annoyed tone, flipping his cell open, gesturing her to keep quiet.

“What’s the story Matt, ain’t it a bit early for you?”

Him calling this time of day, it hadn’t taken Syn and Dave long to tell him that he had dragged Lea into the house last night to confess Matt’s big secret. And he’d be lucky, if he’d get away with a black eye, he knew that Matt had been thinking of this girl for the past 3 ½ moths!
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes yes...come on...it was getting boring...it certainly needed some SEX! LOL...ya think Zacky will survive Matt's Vengeance?!