Come Back to Me - It's Almost Easy

Chapter 33

As Jimmy had announced earlier, they were sitting in the VIP section of the club, which was overlooking the regular bar and dance floor section of the club. It was a rather dark place, which was much to the satisfaction of Leana, who had gotten no time really to put on her normal make up and was pretty sure, that the darkness would minimize the amount of fan girls that were after her man and the other guys. She hated this club purely because most people here would know Avenged Sevenfold and would try to use every chance possible to chat with the guys.
She was standing at the banister, looking over the people that were already here at this time of evening. She really wanted to play some pool, but seen that the guys would stay up here most of the night, she knew that her chances were slim getting to play a match against Jimmy or Brian.
She looked over to the 2 pool tables, her eyes rolling to the back of her head as she looked on to a chick in a way too daring outfit: the bottom part of the almost skin tight black dress, if she could even call it a dress, was just about covering her butt as she leaned forward aiming at a shot. Her whole mid section of her back was pretty much bare, as the dress, which was more like a mini dress, had a big slit, reaching all the way from the back of the girl’s neck, down to the small of her back. Her hair was somehow stuck up with what must have been millions of hair needles, judging by her thick looking curls. Squinting her eyes, Leana was trying to make out what the girl had tattooed on her back.

“Oh my, this is just perfect! Hope that Zacky’s new girl has a tight grip on him tonight, looks like we have a huge fan of his here!”

Matt and Brian stalked over to her, with Jimmy close on foot. They joined her at the banister and followed her stretched out hand, finger pointing towards the pool tables. Both Matt's and Brian's jaws dropped til about the floor as they caught the rather intriguing sight of that mini dress.

"I don't get it, I always thought I am the handsome one in this band, how come the pretty girls get HIS name tattooed, not mine! But hey: he is taken now, I don't think he'd mind if I go down and talk to her!"

Brian stammered, almost inaudible over the loud music, pointing over his shoulder towards the metal staircase behind him. Matt pushed him playfully to the side, and stepped past him.

"Forget it Haner, I am older, stronger and the front man, she's mine!"

They pretty much pushed each other down the stairs, steadying themselves as they reached the main floor. The quickly ordered 2 beers at the bar before continuing towards the pool tables, where the object of their interest was located at.They stopped about 10 feet away from the pool table, leaning against a close-by wall, checking out the backside of the girl, as she aimed for another shot.

"Damn, halterless fish nets? The tattoo looks prett awesome though! Remind me not to fuck her from behind, don't need the name of that idiot laugh at me while I am cumming!"

Matt whispered, causing Brian to chuckle.

"As said M. , I am the one with the looks, you just keep dreaming. Wait...is that not Dave's sister standing at that girl's table?"

They both looked over, stopping in their tracks as they had started making their moves towards the table. None of them could clearly remember Sandra's face, after all, it had been 4 months since they had met her, and they had only met her during one rather alcohol- fuelled night.

"Looks like her alright. But if she's already here, where's -"

Matt didn't finish the sentence, but almost choked, as the 'Vengeance' girl laughed and walked over to who they thought was Dave's sister.

"Fuck me!"

Was all Matt and Brian were able to stammer, almost nsync. There was no chance that either of them had expected this vixen to be Lea! The same girl that usually dressed in old jeans and band shirts and a pair of old sneakers. But as they both stared at the face and listened to the laughter she exchanged with her friend, they had no choice but admit that this was definitely the same woman, that had been close to timid and even shy 2 weeks ago.
Matt felt a warm feeling rise in his chest, looking at her slender neck, the pronounced lines of her collarbones, her soft full lips.

"Are you two going to stand there all night staring or are you coming over to say hello?"

Sandra laughed at them, as she waved over to both guys. Lea turned to them, thankful that they wouldn't be able to see her face turn scarlet in the bad light. Brian was quick to walk over, while Matt took a moment or two, before being able to tear himself away from the wall.
As Lea turned towards them, both Matt and Brian had to swallow hard, seeing her very exposed cleavage. Not that it looked slutty, but apart from having seen her in a bikini, this was a rather pleasant view.

"Hi Haner, how are you doing? Looking rather good tonight! How's the recording going?"

Lea addressed Brian, giving him a tight hug. She liked Brian, they had a been on a good level at the night of the party, and he was like a breath of fresh air, his humour was simply great.

"Well, you look rather breath taking yourself! Why didn't you tell us that you'd be coming to Cali, we could have picked you up from the airport and shown you a good time! Damn, Matt and Dave are talking about you all the time! Was kinda hard to forget about you. And I am rather...amazed to see you in such a...well, ehm, sexy outfit. Hey Sandra."

He turned to Sandra with his last words, extending his hand towards her. He could feel the tension in the air, and hoped that Matt or Lea would break the ice, making the first step to start an at least a half way civil conversation.

"Yeah, anyhow, I am going to get some drinks. Why don't you all just finish the frame, I have lost interest to continue playing. I'll be back in a minute or two."

Lea was about to pass Matt, as he grabbed her wrist rather dominantly, making her stop, within inches away from his face. As she looked up into his hazel eyes, he could see her nervousness stare back at him.He could breath in her smell, she still smelled as if she was bathed in sunshine, he couldn't describe the smell any different.

"If you would have told me you were coming, I would have dropped anything to be there with you Lea. Why...no, I mean...I am sorry for everything I put you through. But I swear, I have learned my lesson, I have beaten myself up, I-"

She interrupted him by twisting her arm out of his grasp.

"It's my birthday Matt, I don't really wanna spoil my mood by talking about this shit. Just let me go and have a good time."

Their eyes were locked, faces only inches away. He started leaning in, wanting to kiss her inviting lips, but she backed off, turning around and walking off to the bar. Looking after her, her new tattoo was confusing and disturbing him. Was the hate inside of her so big, that she had to tell the world by writing it deep in blood? He couldn't move. She had almost reached the bar, as her facial expressions changed rapidly. She started smiling. He saw Zack walking towards her, with a hint of surrise on his face. They were hugging tightly, just as she had done with Brian, but something was different in the way they exchanged their moment of tenderness. They were too far away to hear anything that was said, but both of them smiled, and Matt could clearly see the glissening in Zack's eyes. Lea had now turned her attention to the bar, ordering, as Zack stood behind her, staring at her back. The tattoo. His fingers carefully sliding down next to the tattoo. There was something familiar to the way he touched her, by the way she didn't object to his touch, the way he smiled at her as she looked over her shoulder, looking back at him. Zacky was stepping closer towards her, their body's touching, as he whispered something into her ear.
Matt could see that whatever his friend had said made her giggle and blush. Matt started clenching his fists, as he saw, how Zack wrapped his arm around her waist, chin on her shoulder, looking down her cleavage, a mischievous smile on his face. As she got a tray of shots and JD glasses, she said something to him, and he quickly dropped his body contact with her, before taking the tray off her, carrying it towards Matt, Brian and Sandra.

"Hi Sanders, didn't expect you to come out tonight after our little conversation today. But I am glad you did!"

He placed the tray on top of the pool table, passing glasses around.

"Yeah, I think I recognized the truth in the shit you dropped on me, even though there was some bullshit in there. Plus, I couldn't wait to see that woman you keep on taking about. Where is she by the way?"

Zack quickly downed a shot of tequila.

"Oh don't worry Matt, you'll see her soon enough. Now let's get into the drink and celebrate Lea's birthday, and that awesome tattoo she's gotten, almost makes me proud calling her my friend!"

Once more, catching the look that Lea and Zack were exchanging, Matt cringed inside. They were just looking at each other in a way, that made him feel sick in the stomach. He would have to try and get her to talk to him, get her into a conversation, about whatever, anything, to interrupt Zack from flirting with her the way he did, and to maybe even stop Brian look at her the way he did. After all, it was him that she had been here for in the first place, he had a fair chance of winning her back, if only he would be able to degrade himself enough for her to see how much he suffered.

-----------------

"Oh Zack, I missed you so much today!"

she groaned as he pushed her into a dark corner near the downstairs toilets. They had been good for the past 2 hours, but looking at her in this little outfit, there was no way he could contain himself any longer without going completely crazy. He roughly kissed her neck and collarbones, clasping her ass cheeks with his hands, impatiently squeezing them.

"You have no idea how I suffered, pretending to be just a friend, looking at you interact with all of them, even being nice to Matt. Fuck, this outfit is...amazing! And the tattoo, I still can't believe you got it done without telling me! This is like, the biggest surprise. I understand now what you ment this afternoon, that I would love every inch of it."

Once more he kissed her neck up and down, before grinding his hip against her's. A moan escaped her lips, as she clung one of her legs around his waist. The wait had made her grow impatient, and from the hard pressure from within his pants, she assumed that he was just as turned on. Having to hide all their affections had somehow only increased their longing for each other. Her kisses grew more passionat and wild, he didn't think she had ever kissed him like this. His hand was slipping under her dress.

"You are joking me! You're not wearing any panties? In a short thing like this?"

He stared at her, only noticing an ever- growing smile on her face.

"Don't be silly! I was wearing one, but I took it off when I went to the bathroom 5 minutes ago, assuming I might somehow 'bump' into you on my way back, seen that you were hardly able to hide your hard-on when we were sitting upstairs with the others."

She responded, softly biting his lower lip and pulling it out a little. She could only hear him groan in reply, hauling her other leg up as well as he was moving the two of them down around another corner, now completely out of any view people would have of them. He had used this corner before, plenty of times, and never had been caught by anyone. Her legs around his waist tightened, as he let his hands drop quickly, tearing on his belt buckle and buttons of his jeans. There was no way around it, he needed to have her, right now and right here. Even if Matt himself would lurk somewhere around the corner, there was no way in hell he would disappoint Lea's longing. As he had finally managed to open his pants and pushed down his boxers, she was met by his hard dick, as he slowly slipped it inside her moist warmth. He was clenching his teeth, trying not to bite her sholders. He couldn't leave any marks on her, not as long as they were still in here with all the others. Her back was resting against the wall, even though she was arching it a little, as not to rub the fresh tattoo against the rough surface. Her hip was grinding against his, as his thrusts became faster and harder.

"I love you so much Lea, nothing is ever gonna change these feelings that I have for you!"

He whispered into her ear, as he could feel her muscles start tightening even more around his manhood. This made him go even more wild, he didn't hold back anymore, thrusting in and out of her hard and violently, both of them unable to control their deep moans and heavy breathing. As he finaly was cumming inside her, he could feel her come as well, muscles spasms going through out her lower body, her nails burying themselves into his neck. They rested in this position for another minute or two, kissing deeply, before he allowed her to slide her legs back down off his waist.

"Thank you so much for this Zack. I really needed this. You better go back to the others, I will go to the bathroom and get them panties back on, before I join you again."

She waved a pair of tiny panties in her hand, just before he pulled her into another kiss.

"oh trust me, I am thanking you! Let's try and get out of here as soon as possible, I don't think I am able to keep my hands off you again for another 2 hours!"
♠ ♠ ♠
I just updated this chapter, as it was only uploaded half way earlier on...it's now full up...hope people thatg already read it will notice that