Status: from Nano Wrimo 2013

High School Has Its Perks

Plans

Bryan sat down with his lunch at their usual hang out. I guess the freshman got their dose of Leena the Friday before and decided not to invade their space again.

"We need a game plan" Bryan said sadly. Sean and Ross sat their innocently as they missed two members from their group. "Leena's with Joe and Joe's unconscious" he said. "What if Joe dies" Ross winced. "I'm sorry but we kinda have to address this"

"If Joe dies then the gang is over" Sean said. "I mean the gang broke up when Joe and Leena almost died" he said. "Imagine if Joe actually died"

"Leena would probably have a psychoatic break down" Ross said. "And that would be very interesting" they gave him a weird look. "Well if you think about it. Out of all of us Leena was arguably the closest to Dakota cause they were neighbors. Afterwards she just goes on like everything is fine. Joe and Leena spent so much time together after his death and he never said she was showing signs of depression or anything..." he said. "So if Joe died, her one rock, we would lose good-girl Leena"

"Is there even a good-girl Leena?" Bryan joked, they smiled. "I just want to come up with some game plans just in case this is like life threatening. Cause we know Joe and he always gets super trashed but he can bounce right back like nothing happened" Sean looked out the window, the best perks of having that table.

"I don't know what I'd do without Joe" Ross said. "He's our bro"

"I know" Bryan said. "Going to Dakota's funeral was hard enough, I almost backed out..." Sean closed his eyes and tried to hold back the tears. "We need to pull ourselves together" Bryan said as he wiped his eyes. "He's alive right now and stable and the doctors think this is temporary and it should be any day now that he wakes up"

Bryan thought about how the gang dealt with Dakota's death. Ross went crazy and started experimenting with all these kind of drugs along with drinking alcohol constantly. Sean went into a complete depressive anti-social state where he would stay at home most of the time playing video games. The only ones who survived the aftermath of emotions were Joe, Leena and Bryan cause they had each other. Now if Joe died? Leena would go insane losing her best friend, Sean would probably lose it, Ross would probably die of alcohol poisioning and Bryan didn't know what he would do. They would truly lose a member of their family. That's the biggest blow.

Karolina and Brooklyn took a seat with the gang. "So Leena's at the hospital" Karo said. "I bet you already knew that" Bryan nodded. "Whats the plan?" she asked. "What if Joe's dying or something?"

"We were just talking about that..."

...

"Oh my god, he's so gorgeous" this one junior girl, Ericka said. "His muscles are just unf and his eyes are so fucking blue" her friend Meaghan looked on with Ericka as they stared at the senior table by the window.

"He's single, right?" Meaghan asked.

"Yeah. That's why I'm totally asking him out as soon as I can"

"Why not now?"

"Dude, their friend is in the hospital, how shallow would it be to ask him out when his close friend is hurt?"

Meaghan smirked. "If I had the balls I would ask him out now" she said. "Just to smite you" Ericka rolled her eyes. "At least the freshman gave up on trying to be the queen bees"

"Fucking Kara Moore is such a fucking slut and a fucking liar" Meaghan said. "She claims she's Zack Moore's little sister but I refused to believe the angel that is Zack Moore is related to that witch"

"I want to say they are related though" Ericka said. "He's just so ashamed that he never ever fucking mentions her"

"And Carly Kramer. Lauren never really mentioned that she had a baby sister. I wouldn't if my sister was a Grade A slut"

"I feel like Carly and Kara have fucked all the boys in the junior high and are now trying to spread their seed into the high school"

"Kara claims that she hooked up with Ross, but I don't believe it" Meaghan said. "Ross is gorgeous and even if they did, he was probably wasted. Every party I've ever been at, Ross has been either completely drunk or on some kind of drug so...I don't think there's legitimacy in that"

"Please, they probably did hook up, Ross is a mess right now" Ericka said.

"All the seniors are off" Meaghan said "Dakota's death really shook them" Ericka frowned.

"It's kinda sad, actually. Ross was never this way, he was a party kid but he never partied like it was the end of the world" she said. "And Joe seems so different, too"

"They all seemed hurt by it. Fucking Leena seems more aggressive this year then in the past"

"But she is the slapback queen" Ericka said. "She put those freshman sluts in their place last week and they so deserved it"

"I heard no one believes that Leena peed on Kara's books cause none of the security cameras have any evidence it happened" Meaghan said. "Which means Kara has to buy completely new text books for the school year" Ericka laughed.

"She deserves it. She'll probably be grounded. Maybe will see her less at parties"

"She wasn't at the homecoming dance"

"Well that's because she was probably sucking dick for spare change for the kiddie rides at wal-mart" the girls both laughed hysterically.

...

Shay walked up to Nick right before the school day ended. She just had to start new and break up with him. It's like ripping off a band-aid, it has to be done and once it's over she'll feel better.

She got to Nick and stood her ground. She didn't learn anything from breaking up with Ryan. "I want to break up" she said quickly. She thought she should walk away, but she guesses she owes him a small explanation.

"Why?" Nick asked. What an odd question to ask.

"You've been flirting with other girls" he smirked that charming little arrogant smirk of his. That smirk that only narcissistic, good looking men have plastered on their face cause they think they rule the world. It was the trademark Van Buren smirk, Randy had it too.

"What proof do you have?" Nick asked. "You're last boy toy cheated so I must be cheating to?" he asked.

"No, my friend Sydney said you flirted with her at the dance. And I saw you dancing with other girls" she said without emotion. "I was at the dance, Nick, your girlfriend was at the dance and you didn't even dance with her once" she said. "So we're breaking up. End of conversation" Shay walked away. Once she got far enough away from him she actually smiled. She handled that well and with class.

...

Carly and Haley waited for Kara to get her things before leaving the building at the end of the school day.

"That geometry test was insane!" Haley said. "What the fuck is Mrs. Connors problem?" Carly shrugged. Kara closed her locker.

"New conversation" Kara said. "I heard Leena is waiting by Joe's hospital bed cause he's unconscious from Saturday night" she said.

"Really?" Haley asked. "That's like almost two full days he's been out"

"That's terrible" Carly said. "I bet some of Lauren's friends will be coming home from college to see him...just in case"

"But isn't that so pathetic?" Karolina walked by them to get to her locker on the other side of the hallway. "Why would Leena care so much about a pathetic dead beat like Joe? It's rather sad how romantic they are, why don't they just get married?" Carly laughed. "I bet their fucking on the side without Sean knowing"

"Or maybe Sean joins in!" Carly joked. The girls laughed.

Karolina heard all of this. She turned around, bolted towards Kara, pushed her into the locker her and pushed her in the face. "FUCK YOU!" Karo exclaimed. "You have no idea what we're going through right now" Karo walked away quickly before she let her emotions get out of control.