Sequel: Drink a Beer

Do I?

Three

The next morning I woke up and got on my flight to Nashville to meet back up with Luke and the gang to go back on the tour. As I was sitting on the plane I saw the familiar face of Kris Letang.

"Rachael?" He asked

"Hi Tanger." I said with a small smile

"Do you know Sid's looking for you?" He asked

"Yeah, do you know what he did though?" I asked and he gave me a confused look. "He cheated on me Kris, with some fake blonde." I said looking down at my shoes.

"I'm going to choke that bastard." He muttered

"Please don't tell him you saw me. I'm going back on tour anyways so I'll be everywhere." I said.

"My lips are sealed." He said

"Thanks." I said and shot him a small smile.

"So why are you in Philly?" I asked

"Connecting flight to Texas. I'm going down to see some of my friends." He said. We talked for the rest of the flight until we arrived in Nashville.

"Bye Kris." I said and gave him a hug.

"Bye." He said and I walked off the plane.

Sid POV

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Dude I just saw Rachael" Kris said

"Where?!?!" I asked

"Well she just got off in Nashville and she's going back on tour. So you just have to look up tour dates for Luke Bryan and she'll be there." He said

"Thank you so much Kris. I really need to talk to her." I said and hung up. I grabbed my laptop off of my desk and sat down on the couch with it an looked up Luke Bryan tour dates and saw that the next one was in San Diego. I went on to ticket master and bought my self a ticket and a backstage pass. I was going to talk to her one way or another.

Rachael POV
"Hey Luke!" I said and greeted him with a hug

"Hey how was your week off?" He asked

"Horrible" I said

"Why?" He asked. Luke was like a brother to me an I could talk to him about anything.

"Well I found out that my husband cheated on me and I found out I was pregnant just to find out that I had a miscarriage." I said glumly

"Come here" he said an gave me a big big bear hug.

"I think the tour will clear my mind a little bit." I sighed

"I need a new single but I can't think of what to write about!" He said changing to subject. We got on a plane to go to San Diego since we were going from the west coast to the east coast.

"Well, I've been working on something." I said when we boarded the plane.

"I couldn't take that from you!" He said

"Well maybe we can make it into a duet." I suggested

"Good idea" he said with a grin

"Okay" I said with a grin and showed him what I had.
------------------------------------------
Three days later at the concert in San Diego

Rachael's POV
I got dressed in my outfit which consisted of jeans with holes, Ariat cowboy boots, and a loose tank top. I went out and had my best performance of Kerosene (pretend all Miranda Lambert's songs are Rachael's) As soon as I was done Luke went out on stage.

"Rachael and I have been working on a song for a few days now. Do you guys wanna hear it?!" Luke asked an the crowd screamed and I walked out on stage with my guitar.

(Luke)
Baby, what are we becoming?
It feels just like we're always running
Rolling through the motions every day
(Rachael)
I could lean in to hold you
Or act like I don't even know you
Seems like you could care less either way
(Luke)
What happened to that girl I used to know?
I just want us back to the way we were before

(Both)
Do I turn you on at all when I kiss you baby?
Does the sight of me wanting you drive you crazy?
Do I have your love? Am I still enough?
Tell me, don't I? Or tell me, do I, baby

Give you everything that you ever wanted?
Would you rather just turn away and leave me lonely?
Do I just need to give up and get on with my life?
Baby, do I?
(Rachael)
Remember when we didn't have nothing
But a perfect simple kind of loving?
Baby, those sure were the days

There was a time our love ran wild and free
But now I'm second guessing everything I see!
(Both)
Do I turn you on at all when I kiss you baby?
Does the sight of me wanting you drive you crazy?
Do I have your love? Am I still enough?
Tell me, don't I? Or tell me, do I, baby

Give you everything that you ever wanted?
Would you rather just turn away and leave me lonely?
Do I just need to give up and get on with my life?
(Rachael)
Baby, do I still give you what you need?
Still take your breath away?
Light up the spark way down deep?
Baby, do I?!
(Both)
Whoa! Do I turn you on at all when I kiss you baby?
Does the sight of me wanting you drive you crazy?
Do I have your love? Am I still enough?
Tell me, don't I? Or tell me, do I, baby

Give you everything that you ever wanted?
Would you rather just turn away and leave me lonely?
Do I just need to give up and get on with my life?
Tell me baby, do I get one more try? Do I?
Baby, do I?"

Me and Luke grinned at each other proud of our song. We both walked backstage to meet the fans that were fortunate enough to get backstage passes. Luke and I walked backstage and saw the line of fans waiting. They were swarming around someone but I wasn't sure who it was. They emerged from the group and his amber eyes met mine. He walked over to me and Luke with guilt over his handsome features.

"Can we talk?" He asked and I nodded my head and lead him to and unoccupied part of the stage.

"Why are you even here?" I asked looking up at him.

"I'm here for you and the baby." He said.

"There's no baby anymore Sid. I had I miscarriage and now the only thing that I was excite for is gone." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Rachael," he said sympathetically and tried to hug me

"Don't touch me Sidney! Go hug that blonde tramp!" I yelled and took a step back and saw the pain in his eyes. "I gotta go." I said and started walking away.

"Rachael!" He yelled and ran after me.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. Sidney looked like a puppy that's been kicked in the ribs with that heartbroken expression on his face.

"Okay." He whispered and walked away with his head down. I leaned against the wall and slid down it and put my head in my hands and sobbed.