Status: :P

Stones

2

I look in front of me, trying hard not to blink. The ground had come to a halt and so has the clearing. The middle of the clearing is raised up only a foot. There is a man who looks middle age. As he comes off the riser and toward me I can see he has long brown hair tied in a ponytail. He’s not that fat or skinny either and wearing a black robe.

“Who-Who are you?”

“Lorenzo, now come on get off the ground”

I begin to gently get up, and almost fall down again in the process. I cautiously advance forward.

“Come on child, I don’t bite”

Finally I make it with a few feet back to make sure. Around his neck I can see a pendent wrapped around in silver, I can’t explain the color cause it keeps changing from brown, white, blue, to red. Giving off a faint but steady glow.

“Come on here.” He gestures to the platform.

“How do I not know you’re not a pervert or something? its not like everyday you see the ground rising and some man asking to go with you.”

“Well I guess you will have to trust me then”

“Josie don’t listen to him.” I glance back shocked to hear the 3rd voice join in. a round shape with a blob of short beach-blond hair. Silvia.

“What are you doing here Silvia”

“That’s not important, just come with me, and lets leave, before—“

“Josie come up here now, She’s not who you think she is.” Said Lorenzo

“What are you talking about she’s my best friend if there’s one person I shouldn’t listen to its you.”

I began to walk the opposite way to Silvia. I heard Lorenzo murmur something under his breath. Something about me being stubborn. Whatever, this day is already getting weird. When I almost am 5 feet away from her I hear a whish sound. And see Silvia head sliding off the neck on to the ground. The rest of her body fells with her and blood spatters all over me from the decapitation.

I breakdown and fell to her body, trying to process what happen, and turn around to find him holding a boomerang that killed her. This can’t be happening I start to cry. Soon after I feel Lorenzo’s hand on my shoulder. I swat it off.

“Why did you do that you monster!”

“You should be thanking me, now we better hurry.”

“Thanking you? Are you crazy!” I was no standing up and yelling.

“Crazy? Yes I am.”

All of a sudden I hear a crack and another. Turning around I see the head of Silvia rolling around in the dirt, trying to connect to the neck. The rest of her body follow, soon she was standing up with a cold black stare.

“Get behind me!” I do as told

Lorenzo takes his boomerang and throws it toward the heart. It misses instead and hit the right side. Silvia seem like she didn’t even notice, and kept on moving forward.

“Run, get on the platform!”

We run at great speed and Silvia followed