‹ Prequel: Do I?

Drink a Beer

Four

11 years later......... (Brooklyn is 16)
Brooklyn's POV
"Come on Estelle!!!!!" I yelled upstairs. We were getting ready to go out to lunch with Austin (Jame's son), Ally (Kris's daughter), and Dimitri (Evgeni's son).

"Jesus hold on!" I heard Estelle yell from upstairs. "I know you really want to see Dimi-"

"Shut up my dad's home! I don't want him to know that I'm interested in Dimitri!" I whisper yelled at her while she was walking down the steps.

"Sorry!" She whispered and we walked into the kitchen. I knew my dad wouldn't care if I dated Dimitri but I haven't figured my feelings out yet.

"Dad?" I asked

"Yeah?" He said

"Do you care if I go to lunch with Estelle?" I asked

"Go ahead" he said with a smile.

"Thanks dad" I said and gave him a kiss on the cheek. I grabbed my keys to my Escalade off the counter and Estelle and I got in my SUV.

"So have you figured out the whole Dimitri thing yet?" She asked

"No" I sighed

"Hey at least it's Geno's son and not Giroux's son" she laughed.

"Haha yeah" I laughed nervously but Estelle didn't seem to notice the nervousness in my tone. Over the past month I've been talking to Brad Giroux and I started to develop feeling for him too.

"We should go shopping after lunch" she grinned

"Uh yeah I guess so" I said and parked the SUV.

Estelle and I walked into the restaurant to see Austin, Ally, and Dimitri sitting at a table laughing. Estelle sat beside Ally forcing me to sit by Dimitri.

"Hi Brook" Dimitri said with a Russian accent

"Hi Dimitri" I said with a smile

"Sooooooooo I heard that you were talking to Brad Giroux" Austin said with squinted eyes. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dimitri have a disappointed look on his face.

"Yeah but we're just friends" I reassured

"What would your dad say if he know that?" Austin continued.

"Austin stop" Dimitri warned "if she friends that okay"' Dimitri defended.

"Yeah think of what Sid would say" he scoffed

"Just shut the hell up Austin" Ally said while I remained quiet.

"Why should I? She knows what's gonna happen if something happens between them. She won't have her dad on her side and her mom's not here so she won't have either" he said

"I'm leaving" I said and got up and ran out of the restaurant.

"Austin what the hell is wrong with you!" I heard Estelle yell and I walked out to my car with tears streaming down my face.

Dimitri POV
Austin went too far this time. As soon as Brooklyn left I ran after her.

"Brooklyn!" I yelled and she turned around with teary eyes.

"He went too far Dimitri" she sniffled

"I know" I said and gave her a hug.

"You want vandalize his car?" I asked with a laugh

"Do you have a baseball bat?" She asked with a smile.

"No" I said

"You suck" she joked

"Aw thanks" I said sarcastically

"You want to come to my house?" I asked

"Yeah" she said with a smile and my heart fluttered. We both got in our cars and I got a text from Estelle and asked if Brooklyn was with me. I told her that we were going to my house. I was going to punch Austin the next time I saw him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me if you guys like this chapter. If you do I'll continue the story like this.