Status: Completed. Comments are very encouraged.

In Your Dreams

First Date

Coming home was easy. Anne's head didn't throb anymore and her fever had broken.
Anne and her mother were sitting on the sofa when Anne thought about Billie. Thinking of him made her wonder who her father was. She had always wanted to ask her mother, but she was afraid of the answer she would get in return.
"Mom, can I ask you something?" Anne was rubbing her hands together.
Dawn knew it was something important or Anne wouldn't be nervous.
"Of course, Anne. Shoot."
"Who is my father?" Anne asked.
"Honey, honestly, I'm not sure who your father is. I've gotten drunk too many times." Her mother laughed.
Anne let it slide and went to her room. Digging through her stuff, she found an old Green Day album. She smiled and put it in her CD player.
"She, she screams in silence, a sullen riot..." She sang to herself not noticing Billie in the doorway.
"Nice song, who wrote that?" He laughed.
"Fuck! You scared the shit out of me!" Anne blushed. Billie walked into the kitchen to talk to Dawn. He asked her if they wanted to come over for Adrienne's birthday this coming weekend. Dawn agreed and was overly-excited about telling Anne. Anne heard Billie walk out and the door latched behind him. Anne came running out of her room.
"Mom! Did I hear correctly?" Anne said in a smart tone.
"You did! We're going to Billie's for Adrienne's birthday on Saturday." She smiled widely at Anne.
"Happy birthday Adie!" Billie said to his wife as he brought her cake out. They all sang happy birthday and she blew out her candles.
"What did ya wish for?" Billie asked Adrienne.
"For our new friends to become closer family." Anne smiled and felt butterflies in her stomach.
"Hey, Anne." a man said from behind her.
"Oh, hey, Joey. What's up?"
"I was wondering if, uh, you w-wanted to go to the movies with me tonight?" He blushed pink.
Anne laughed a little, "Yes, that sounds wonderful actually. I haven't got out in a while."
Joey flashed Anne a big smile and walked away. Anne felt loved being around all these people. She figured they would be stuck-up assholes, but they were pretty normal.
When it was time to leave, Anne gave Billie a hug, which freaked her out, and told Joey to pick her up at eight.
Eight o'clock came way too soon and Anne had just finished getting ready. She wore her black skinny jeans with a white button up shirt. Not too dressy, but not too casual. She heard a knock.
"Hello, Miss Morris, how are you?" Joey politely said.
"Please, honey, call me Dawn." She laughed.
Anne walked out of her room and looked at Joey. He looked like his father, which wasn't a bad thing by all means. He held out his hand and walked her to the car. Like a gentleman, he opened her door.
"Two tickets for..." Joey trailed off. "What do you want to see?"
"Um...'The Hangover' looks pretty funny" Anne pushed towards that movie.
"Two tickets for 'The Hangover' then."
The movie was hilarious. Anne and Joey laughed until their stomachs hurt. Anne laughed at his romantic trick of stretching and laying his arm behind her head.
"Thank you, Joey, tonight was so much fun." Anne said with a blush.
"My pleasure." Joey kissed Anne on the cheek.
Anne looked at him as he pulled away. She put her hands on his face and pulled him close. Their lips locked and she felt butterflies again. Their lips fit perfectly within each other's and he rubbed her back softly. She pulled away and just stared at him as he was slowly getting over the shock! She gave a seducing smile and walked into her house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello? Anyone out there :)