Status: Credit to @MITCHEAE for the idea

The Secret Crosby Kid

Ten

Rachael's POV
"No Sid it's a bad idea" I said into the phone.

"Come on just come to a game pleeeeeease"

"Sid," I sighed "I don't really want to see Geno right now"

"But you have to come" he whined

"Fine. But I'm bringing someone with me" I huffed

"Who?" He asked confused.

"Don't worry about it" I said

"But-"

"Just get me an extra ticket" I cut him off

"Okay see you in two weeks" he smiled and hung up the phone and then Luke walked in the door of the apartment.

"Hey guess where we're going in two weeks" I smiled and wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Where?" He asked confused

"Pittsburgh. We're going to a Penguins game."

"So I get to meet your brother?"

"Yeah"

"Yeah but didn't you date that Russian dude on his team?"

"Yeah, he was an ass" I said while shrugging my shoulders

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought it up"

"No it's fine you didn't know" I said and stood on my tippy toes and pecked him on the lips.

Two weeks later.......
Luke and I were on the plane to Pittsburgh and I was excited to see Sidney again. It was Luke's bye week so he was free to come with me.

"You're excited" he grinned while holding my small hand in this large one.

"Yeah I miss Sid" I said. Ten minutes later our plane landed and we went to get our luggage. We walked over to the car rental center and rented a car for the week. We were going to stay here for three days and then we were going to drive out to Cincinnati to see his family. We drove to our hotel and I lied down on the bed in the room.

"I'm so tired" I mumbled into the pillow.

"I'm used to it" he said and flopped down beside me.

"Consider yourself lucky" I said

Three hours later Luke and I arrived at the game and walked up to the box for the family of players. I smiled when I saw Vero.

"Rachael!" She exclaimed with her and Marc's daughter Estelle in her arms.

"Vero!" I yelled and noticed that a man was sitting besides her.

"This is my brother Dennis. He plays football in the CFL" as soon as she said CFL I felt Luke perk up.

"Go talk to him" I whispered with a laugh.

"You're the best" he said and kissed my cheek. Luke went over to sit by Dennis ad they started talking about football.

"So who is that" Vero asked with a smirk as soon as I sat beside her.

"My boyfriend"

"Well he's good looking"

"Don't even think about it" I laughed

"I'm not! How old is he?" She asked with curiosity.

"Twenty-Two" I said and her eyes got wide.

"I know I'm four years older than him but I really like him Vero" I smiled.

"So are you considered a cougar now?" She laughed

"That's what I thought but Luke said that I wasn't" I laughed.

"Does Sidney know about him?"

"Uh that's the part that I forgot to mention"

"He doesn't know?"

"No"

"Well I'm glad that you moved on because I didn't want you moping around when you saw Geno's new girlfriend" she said and she quickly put her hand up to her mouth when she realized she said too much.

"He has a girlfriend?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Um...."

"Vero" I said sternly

"Okay fine, he does but she's such a slut" she said while rolling her eyes.

"Is she here?"

"Yeah"

"Where?"

"In the back talking to Beau's slut" she said and I looked back to see her staring daggers at me.

"She looks like one" I said and faced forward and Estelle started to cry. Vero sighed and started to get up.

"I got her" I said with a smile.

"No I ca-"

"Just relax" I said and took a crying Estelle from her arms and walked out of the box with her in my arms. Estelle calmed down as we walked around the stadium and she started to play with my long straight brown locks. Then I saw that Geno's girlfriend was behind me.

"What do you want" I hissed.

"I just wanted to tell you Geno loves me more than he loved you" she said with a smirk.

"Yeah he probably does since you're so slutty" I fired back with a smirk.

"Don't even think about trying to get him back"

"I don't plan on it"

"What?" She asked shocked

"I'm happy with Luke. I loved Geno but he had his chance." I said and walked back into the box with a now sleeping Estelle in my arms.

"How did you get her to calm down? It takes me and Marc forever" Vero said.

"I took her on a walk and she just calmed down right away." I said and handed Vero her sleeping daughter.

"Did someone leave after you did?" She asked

"Yeah Geno's new girlfriend......

"Natalia?"

"Yeah"

"What did that bitch say to you?!" She whisper yelled.

"Okay number one you're going to have to watch the language when Estelle gets older and she said that Geno loves her than he loved me and she said I'll never get him back"

"Why did you say back?"

"I said that I didn't plan on getting him back because I'm happy with Luke." I said and glanced over to him talking to Dennis.

"Wow you're really happy with him aren't you?" She asked

"Yeah" I smiled. The Pens won 4-2 against the Senators and Vero, Luke, Dennis,and I walked down to the locker room. I had my fingers intertwined with Luke's the whole time. We walked into the locker room and James spotted me.

"Rachael!" He yelled and hugged me.

"Get your sweaty ass away from me" I laughed.

"Who's this?" He asked and looked at Luke.

"This is my boyfriend Luke" I said and saw Geno's head snap up.

"So this is who the extra ticket was for" Sidney said while walking up to us.

"Yeah, Luke this is my pain in the ass brother, and his pain in the ass teammate James" I smiled and Luke laughed. The three of them started to talk and I smiled thinking that they would all get along.

"Can we talk?" I heard a thick accent I thought I would never hear again ask.

"Sure" I shrugged. This was going to be interesting.