Status: Credit to @MITCHEAE for the idea

The Secret Crosby Kid

Nine

Rachael's POV
I grabbed my stuff out of Jack's car and Luke carried it over to his SUV for me.

"Thank you" I smiled and he smiled back.

"So where are you from?" He asked

"You don't know who my brother is?" I asked

"Well yeah but I wasn't sure if you were related to him" he smiled

"Yeah we're twins"

"You don't look like twins."

"Fraternal twins. But anyways I'm from Cole Harbour Nova Scotia"

"Oh you're Canadian eh?" He joked

"Yeah" I laughed. "Where are you from?" I asked

"Cincinnati"

"Your far from home too"

"Yeah" he said sadly. We arrived his apartment. I got situated in my room and walked back to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Ugh now I need a car" I sighed

"I can take you tomorrow" he offered

"No your already letting me stay here." I argued

"Who's gonna take you then?"

"I don't know maybe I'll call Cam"

"No it's fine I'll take you"

"But-"

"I'm taking you"

"Fine" I grumbled and he laughed

"See I always win"

"Psh not for long" I muttered

"Bring it on Crosby" he said with a smirk

"Game on Kuechly" I smirked

"Basketball outside?" He suggested

"Bring it on. I'll be down in a minute" I said and ran to my room and put on a pair of spandex shorts from my high school volleyball days and a Nike tshirt. I walked down to the court and saw that Luke was practicing his shot.

"You're gonna need that practice" I smirked and Luke passed me the ball. Turns out that Luke was a lot better at basketball than I was.

"Son of a bitch!" I yelled in defeat.

"Look who lost" he teased

"Shut up" I said and smacked him in the stomach

"Like I said I always win."

"I could kick your ass in hockey"

"I could kick your ass in football" he smiled

"Touché" I laughed and we walked back up to the apartment.

"I could get used to North Carolina" I said and took a seat at the island.

Luke's POV
And I could get used to you here

Jordan's POV
I was on my way to the Panthers preseason game with Eric and Jeff Skinner to see if Rachael was on the sidelines. I got to my seat and noticed that she was talking and laughing with Luke Kuechly. I texted Sid and told him that Rachael was on the medical staff for the Panthers. I sighed and though about why Geno would wan to break up with her. She was a gorgeous girl and from what I'd heard she was an awesome person.

Rachael's POV
"You've never been ice skating?!" I asked Luke

"No" he said

"I'm going to have to teach you" I grinned.

"You'll push me down" he laughed

"No I won't," I protested "I'll find a way to keep you up even though you're seven inches taller than me." I said with a laugh.

"Some how I don't believe you" he smirked and went out to warm up.

"So you don't trust me?????!!!!!!!" I yelled and he just looked back and smiled and so did I.

Geno's POV
I was back in Pittsburgh with
Natalia by my side. I wanted to introduce her to some of the guys that had stayed in Pittsburgh so I sent a text out to Nealer, Tanger, and Sid to go out to lunch with us. I drove to a Chinese restaurant and soon after James, Kris, and Sid walked in.

"Who's this?" Kris asked

"Girlfriend Natalia" I said with a smile on my face. I glanced over and Sid and he clearly had anger on his face.

"When did you guys start to go out?" James asked warily.

"Last week" Natalia replied rubbing her hand on my thigh.

"Geno can I talk to you?" Sid spat at me and we walked outside the
restaurant.

"What the fuck Geno?!" He yelled.

"Why you yell?" I asked

"You should fucking know why I'm yelling! You dumped my sister just because she wasn't in Pittsburgh for awhile because of both of our schedules! And you decide to just not show up to the most important game of her life!!! And then you turn around and replace her with a slut!"

"Natalia love me more than Rachael ever did" I spat.

"YOU DON'T REALIZE WHAT YOU MEANT TO RACHAEL!!!! SHE WAS GOIN TO STAY IN PITTSBURGH JUST FOR YOU!!!!! SHE WAS GOING TO GIVE UP THE OFFER THAT THE PANTHERS GAVE HER TO BE ON THEIR MEDICAL STAFF!!!!! AND YOU GO AND JUST DECIDE THAT YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK UP WITH HER BECAUSE SHE'S TRYING TO EARN HER DEGREE????? GENO YOU DON'T REALIZE HOW MUCH SHE LOVED YOU AND YOU PROBABLY NEVER WILL!!!!!" He screamed and walked back to his Range Rover while I just stood there dumbstruck. Sid never yelled at anyone like that. He was always calm and collected. I sighed and walked back to the table and sat down.

"Where's Sid?" Nealer asked

"He leave" I replied and thought about where Rachael could even be.

Rachael's POV
It had been an injury free game so I didn't have much to do during the game. Luke got an interception and ran it for a touchdown. When he scored I had a huge smile on my face. The team headed back to the locker room and got dressed to go home. I was walking down the hallway on my phone and smacked right into Luke and almost fell backwards but he caught me before I could.

"Sorry" we both said at the same time and then laughed. Luke still hadn't let go of me and he started to lean in and so did I. It felt good to kiss him I've wanted to do that for awhile now. We both pulled back and smiled at each other.

"So uh....." He said awkwardly with a blush across his face.

"You're a good kisser" I smirked

"Thanks" he laughed nervously.

"Does this mean that you want to go out with me or......"

"I do but how are we going to pull this off?" He wondered

"I could quit. I'm willing to"

"No you can't"

"I can. You're worth it" I said and got up on my tippy toes and pecked his lips.

"Are you sure?" He asked

"Positive. Wait, am I considered a cougar now since I'm four years older than you?" I asked with a laugh

"Not at all" he said and kissed my temple while we walked out of the stadium with his arm around me.