Victory Is the Only Thing That Can Keep You Alive

Our Time

“Can pick you up again?” he asked slipping his hands lower until they cupped my ass and gave a playful squeeze.
“Ok,” I smiled as he gripped my ass and pulled my feet off the ground with ease.

“Last time we did this you were angry at me, are you going to be nicer this time?” I asked running my hands through his wet hair.
“Wasn't angry, upset,” he corrected, “but if want me be nicer I not pull hair.”
“No,” I gave the hair at the nape of his neck a tug to let him know that was not why I was bringing it up, “I want you to be slower, maybe I can finish first and then... you can feel me come around you,” I whispered the last part to him and felt his whole body shiver under mine.
“Sounds like good idea,” he smiled mischievously and pinned me hard against the wall to bite and nip his way down my neck.

I loved being with Geno and a part of me wanted to just scream it to the whole world. One day I would get to do exactly but right now it was just me and him. Our happiness, him being mine was all that mattered to me.

When I first joined the team I didn't think that Geno would ever feel this way about me, I didn't think I would ever match up to Oksana. As it turned out though I did, all I needed was a little self assurance and a little more time.

“I love you,” I panted as he lowered me back down to my feet.
“I love you too,” he smiled and lent his forehead against mine.

The water was still running warm over our naked bodies and if I could have I would have chosen to stay there all night with him, just us but that wouldn't be right.
“We should go,” I linked my arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss me before sneaking passed him.
“You not just leave like that,” he turned around and looked at me.
“No idiot, I said we should go, now come on,” I put my hand out for him which he accepted but not before yanking me under the water one last time to “rinse off”.

We made it home in one piece, which was quiet surprising considering the way Geno's hand was placed not so innocently on my thigh. He really knew how to drive me wild and used it to his advantage on more than one occasion. Sometimes though I wanted nothing more than to just lay in bed enjoying the silence throughout my house.

“You know we should do this more often,” I spoke up as I rested my head on his bare chest and traced circles on his skin.
“Mmm like time with you, just wish not have to hide,” his chest vibrated against my ear.
“I know, I don't like hiding it either. For now it's the best thing.”
“Focus on hockey, I know,” he sighed.

“What if we tell coach,” he sat up abruptly knocking his chin against my head in the process.
“Why would we do that?” I rubbed my head and scooted away from him and his flailing arms.
“Well tell coach, Mario, they tell Jennifer, she make story for media, not need worry,” he put his hands on my shoulders and shook me.
“What is with you and wanting them to know?” I pried his hands from mine and held them tightly.
“Because want world know I love you, but just really want take you on date to nice place and spoil you,” he brought my hands up to his lips and placed a soft kiss to my knuckles.
“Geno you don't have to spoil me, I don't want to be spoiled. I just want it to be you and me.”
“Please,” he whispered against the back of my hand.
“All this so you can take me on a date?” I found myself smiling because he was such a dork sometimes, but he was my dork.
“Yes,” he squeezed my hands tighter.
'I love you,” I chuckled, “but we shall see.”
“Better than no,” he tackled me down into the pillows and covered my face with kisses.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys sorry about this but a lot has been going on lately and I hope to god I can actually start writing again, I don't exactly know when or if I will be able to but I will try. Enjoy!! :)