Victory Is the Only Thing That Can Keep You Alive

Time To Be Professional

“I don't know that I want the season to start,” I sighed as I flopped onto the ottoman and looked at Geno who was engrossed in something on tv.
“Why?” his gaze didn't break from the screen even as I tugged on his big toe to get his attention.
“Because we are going to have to be more careful than ever.”
“About?” he finally looked at me, eyebrows knitted together in confusion.
“Us,” I sat up wondering why he always seemed so oblivious about this subject.
“Oh... Cam,” he reached forward and grabbed my arm pulling me up into his lap, “don't think about it.”
“It's all I can think about,” I straddled his waist so he could only look at me while I spoke, “tomorrow when we step back into that locker room we have to change, we have to be completely professional, act like we do in public and honestly I don't want to, I hate going out in public for that very reason.”
“You just want me for self,” he grinned running his hands up and down my thighs “need to share.”
“I don't want to,” I whined leaning forward to capture his lips with my own.

“At least this year we won't fight about being roommates. Unless of course you piss me off and in that case you can room with Sid and listen to him sweet talk Megan on the phone all night,” I pushed off his chest and climbed to my feet before heading into the kitchen.
“You can't make me room with Sid,” he followed me a hint of desperation in his voice.
“Oh come on Sid isn't that bad.”
“I room with Sid you miss me too much,” he wrapped me up in his arms giving me next to no chance in escaping again.
“Probably.”

We stood in front of the fridge while I tried to find something that would settle down my appetite before I headed to bed. Geno's arms still tight around my waist but going home clearly wasn't on his to do list.
“Geno,” I warned as he began placing kisses up the back of my neck.
“What?” he tried for innocent but it wasn't going to swing with me.
“You need to go home and rest before training camp tomor-” my voice was cut off by a moan escaping my lips and I knew this wasn't going to be good.
“Not really want me go,” he teased.
“No but if you don't I will call Sid and have him remove you for disturbing my hockey routine.”
“Fine,” he groaned and pulled away.
“Thank you,” I stood up, “I know I was just bitching about not having time with you but remember, professional.”
“Professional,” he nodded and straightened himself up with a smile. Difference was I knew that smile wasn't just a normal smile, he was up to something, what? I had no clue but it was Geno, who knows what goes on in that crazy Russian's head.

“Want me pick you up in the morning?” Geno asked as we stood in the foyer while he put his shoes and jacket on.
“How about I ring you in the morning to make sure your awake on time and meet you at the rink with coffee? Professional remember,” I teased poking him in the side.
“Ok but no ring at six.”
“Oh no I am ringing you at five.”
“Cam,” he pouted.
“Fine I will ring at six thirty,” I smiled knowing he wouldn't really like it but he knew I was serious about ringing him at five so it was a much better compromise.
“Ok,” he sighed and lent down to kiss me.

The kiss was a lot slower than normal like he was savoring the chance and I guess I should have been too. His tongue forcing its way into my mouth making me moan as his hands pulled me closer. I could feel him smiling into the kiss and figured out his plan pretty quick.
“Don't be an ass,” I shoved him away playfully, “now go home.”
“See you tomorrow,” he leaned in for one final peck that landed on my cheek before he ducked out the door.

I watched him jog down the footpath to his car before shutting the door behind me with a sigh.
“You can do this Cam, it's just a few hours out of the day. How hard can it be?"
♠ ♠ ♠
So hopefully I can really get into the storyline of this soon and I hope you guys will enjoy it.
In the meantime let me know what you think?