‹ Prequel: Blood, Sweat & Ink
Sequel: No Ordinary Love

The Real Housewives of Ink

Chapter fifeteen

Lydia was living with me and I dropped my album. I was so happy and was going to start the process of doing a world tour. I was heading to rehearsals and Lydia sketched some outfits for me.

One Month Later

I was wearing a outfit Lydia designed. I was shocked and all of her outfits had to be adapted for the stage. I was so happy and was going to be touring with Bruno mars. My sister was dating somebody but she wasn’t telling me.

I was currently living with Bruno and he was in love with me. He was a good father figure to Jonathan and Lydia was living in the apartment I was living in before I moved in with Bruno. Bruno was going with me to Rock In Rio and I was excited. He was going on the road with Lydia and I for my tour in two months.

I was so happy with my album and Dave was with my cousin Alicia. I was so pissed and was at the airport.

“Guess who’s dating Alicia?” I asked her in line at the airport.

“Kyle?” She asked.

“Nope. Ex Husband” I said.

“Dave is!?” She exclaimed.

“Yeah, she’s posting pictures of her and him all over twitter” I said while scrolling through twitter.

I saw a picture I didn’t want to see and it was Alicia carrying my son. Talking about how she is the picture perfect mother for him.

“You okay?” Bruno asked.

I shook my head no and started to cry because I was angry. I showed both of them the picture and they both got mad.

Rio

“Mommy!” I heard Jonathan yelling running to me.

I picked him up and kissed him all over. He was giggling and saw Dave with Alicia. I started walking with my son.

“Daddy isn’t the same mommy” Jonathan said to me.

“Why isn’t he?” I asked.

“He’s angry all the time” He said.

Then, it hit me Dave was on drugs and Jonathan needed to stay away from him. I did sound check and told Lydia. She was going to do everything in her power while I was on stage to watch Jonathan with Bruno. I saw Rihana and hugged her. She was super nice and left to go find my man. He was warming up and everyone was nervous for tonights show in Rio.

I had five minutes and heard the intro to my show. I hugged everyone and Bruno picked up Jonathan. I kissed both of them and grabbed my mic. I was going to own this show.