‹ Prequel: Blood, Sweat & Ink
Sequel: No Ordinary Love

The Real Housewives of Ink

Chapter Nine

I picked up Jonathan when Dave when out for a smoke and he was tired. I told everyone I had to leave because of my son which he was tired. I walked out of the shop and Mom was talking shit. I handed Jonathan to Dave and walked back in.

“Why are you talking shit about me?” I asked mom.

“You’re a bad influence to your sister because of your husband’s drug habit and alcohol problem” She said.

“Don’t judge someone until you’ve met them” I said then leaving, “sorry Lydia”

I walked out of the shop and got in the car. We went back home and dyed my hair black. I painted my nails and got my outfit ready for my birthday party. I was turning 27 and it didn’t seem real. I was going to be sexy for the party and Dave was going to be gone the whole day tomorrow with Jonathan. The girls and I were leaving for Vegas tonight and Dave was kissing me all over.

I heard a car horn and was heading out the door. I walked out and Lydia was with Tatu baby, our cousin Parker and Leah who were 22, and Tracy our aunt who was 36. We were going to have fun tonight and were rowdy bunch when we got together.

“How’s the married life going?” Parker asked.

“great I don’t get any birthday sex though” I said.

They all laughed and I laughed too. I was excited to be going to Vegas for my birthday and get to act crazy for a little bit.
When we arrived people were staring and we walked into our hotel which was the Bellagio. We got our keys and headed to our room. I was needing some sleep and when we walked in the room. I hit the bed and fell asleep.

Next Morning

“Everyone wake the hell up!” Leah yelled.

I woke up and got dressed. I got a butt load of texts saying Happy birthday and Dave was the first one to send happy birthday. I was taking pictures of my vacation and posting them on twitter. I was tired and did my hair and makeup. I put on my bikini and we all started heading down to the pool.

“Are we going shopping after this?” I asked.

“Yeah, I think” said Parker.

“It feels weird without Dave” I said.

“I know” Lydia said.

I saw my ex Bruno Mars from across the pool and he was alone. Everyone told me not to go over but I did.

“What’s a pretty guy like you doing alone” I asked.

“Vanessa, wow you’ve changed” He said pulling down his shades.

“Yeah, I have a kid and I’m married” I said.

“Damn, I wish I was that lucky” He said.

“You haven’t found the one?” I asked.

“Nope” He said.

“I’m sorry to hear that” I said.

He got up and looked me in the eyes.

“I’ll see you around” He said.

“You too” I said.

I walked back over to the girls and sat down.

“Someone has feelings for their ex” said Leah.

“I don’t” I said.

“Sure” said Lydia.

Club

We arrived at the club and I was wearing a really low cut dress which was short. I saw Bruno looking at me and walked over.

“How about I buy you a drink?” he asked.

“Make it strong” I said.

A few drinks later we were all over each other and was heading back to his room. He shut the door and kept kissing me all over. I took off my jewelry and then my shoes. He took off my dress and I ripped off his shirt. He started kissing me while I took off his jeans and he kicked off his shoes.

Next Morning

I can’t believe I cheated on Dave and was freaking out. No one was going to know I told myself over and over. I turned on the TV and the photos and videos of us at the club were everywhere. I felt so stupid but I was shitfaced at the club though. I can’t believe myself I wonder what the girls are going to think or say about this. I’m dead.