Status: Active

Ride Off Into the Sunset

Chapter 31

"Eden that was...

"Fucking awesome." Jimmy said.

Julia blushed. "I don't know where that came from."

"Came from you fed up with Eden and her bullshit so young her have it." Noelle said.

"She let her have it alright did you see her nose." Jimmy said grinning. "Little miss princess is probably worried bout her nose being crooked and busted now."

Noelle laughed as she unlocked her locker grabbing her books out. As she slammed the door shut the bell for first period rang.

"That's my cue to scram." Jimmy said hugging Noelle then give Julia a peck. "See ya later."

The girls laughed as Jimmy disappeared into the crowd hopping on one foot.

"He's so silly." Noelle said as they walked to class.

"He's sillily remarkable." Julia said as they entered the classroom and took their seats.

Noelle looked up and snickered as Eden entered with holding an ice pack on her brushed noise.

Eden glared at the two of them before going to her seat. "Hey Eden looks like Carson gave you a real knocker you look even more like a parakeet then you did before." A boy said laughing with his friends.

"Shut up." Eden said scowling.

"Didn't think I punched her that hard." Julia said giggling as the teacher entered.

"Okay class settle down and let's get started." She said.

At that moment Miss Warren entered. "Excuse me but I need Julia Carson to come to the office right now."

Julia and Noelle shared a look knowing why she was going to the office. Julia gathered her things up before heading to the door as Eden sat with a smug look on her face.

"Let's precede on then." The teacher said turning to the board.

Noelle was startled by a paperball hitting her. She turned to see Eden with that grin as she mouthed out told ya she would regret doing that.

Noelle gave her the middle finger before turning her attention back to the board. Julia wasn't in second or third period classes making Noelle worry how badly she was being punished.

Her worrying stopped when she saw Julia sitting with Jimmy at their usual table. She quickly walked over to the two.

"Julia what'd they do to you?" She asked.

"Said they were gonna call my parents and I got a detention." She said.

"Are you gonna go?" Noelle asked.

Julia looked up with a smile. "No."

"Jules you know if you don't go you could get a week of detention right?" Noelle asked.

"I know don't care though." She said. "I'm not going."

"Okay then." Noelle said managing a smile that wavered as Eden came over.

"Heard you got detention didn't you chubby?" She asked with a sneer. "Told you I'd get you back."

"You know Eden your face needs a little more color let me help you with that." Julia said and lunged for Eden who quickly ran.

"Bravo!" Jimmy said laughing and clapping his hands.

"Well I learn from the best." Julia said.

"So you finally admit I'm the best?" Jimmy asked.

"You are by an inch." Julia said squealing as Jimmy threw her over his shoulder.

"You take that back now and say I'm the best." He said.

"Never!" Julia said laughing as he ran around a tree with her still upside down. "Okay you're the best now put me down I'm starting to get sick."

Jimmy put her down. "Wasn't so hard now was it?" He said kissing her cheek.

After school the trio got into Jimmy's car and headed for the mall.

"Where did you get your dye from Jules?" Noelle asked.

"From that store Hot Topic." She said.

Noelle stopped. "You mean that dark store?"

"It's not that bad come on." Jimmy said leading them to it.

He lead them inside and to the display of hair dyes. "Whoa look at all these colors." Noelle said.

"Pick any one you want." Jimmy said.

"I can't decide." She said.

"Well any color looks good and goes with black." Jimmy said then picked one out. "This would look good on you."

Noelle looked at the bottle of purple hair dye. "Okay let's get it."

After paying for the dye and other things they left the mall and went to Noelle's house.

"How long is this gonna take Jimmy?" Noelle asked as he painted another strand of hair.

"Not much longer." Jimmy said scooping more dye out the jar.

"This stinks." Noelle said sniffing.

Jimmy laughed. "It's dye course it's gonna smell." "Okay let's go."

Noelle got up and headed to the bathroom. She leaned her head over the tub as Jimmy rinsed and scrubbed the dye out with help from Julia.

After five minutes Jimmy grabbed a towel and wrapped her hair in it. Noelle got up and went back to the chair Julia plugging in her hair dryer.

After drying it Jimmy straightened her hair he smiled at his work.

"Madam you are done." He said holding up a mirror.

Noelle gasped taking the mirror and looking at the purple streaks in her hair. She touched her hair to feel if it was real.

"It looks great Ellie." Julia said with a smile.

"You're speechless I'm guessing you like it?" Jimmy asked.

"I love it." Noelle said throwing her arms around him in a hug. "Thank you Jimmy."

He laughed lifting her up. "My pleasure."

At that moment the door opened. "Noelle what...

Cynthia stopped seeing the hair dye and Noelle's now purple highlighted hair.

"Noelle what'd you do to your hair?" She asked.

"I wanted to get highlights like Julia's so Jimmy did them for me." Noelle said sharing a worried look with the others.

"Jimmy did that?" Cynthia asked coming over.

Noelle nodded. "Please don't tell mom and dad Cyndi,"

"I won't on one condition." She said.

"What's that?" Noelle asked.

"You got anymore dye left?" Cynthia asked with a smile.