Love With Malfoy's Always Complicated

Truth Or Dare-y Spin The Bottle Prepping

We ending up getting a nice group of people. First, Mariah and I found two girls, similar to us. The first girl was Jolie, she was in Slytherin, but was kind of a misfit us. She’d fit perfectly into our group. Then, while we were roaming the hallways, we found another girl, who’s name was Paige. She was in Gryfindorr, but not with a lot of friends from there because she had a slightly darker humor than them. Like us. Perfect. We all got talking, and found out that this was going to be awesome. Paige happily let us into the Gryfindorr common room and we began recruiting again. We first found Hermione.

“Hello Hermione.” Mariah smiled evilly.

“Wha- what do you want?” she asked nervously, looking at our faces.

“Were playing truth or dare-y spin the bottle. You’re joining.”

“Do I have to?” she pleaded. “I want to study!”

“Study-shmudy!” Paige exclaimed. “Let go Hermione, it could be fun!”

“Fine.” She mumbled.

“Excellent,” I did my best Mr. Burns. “Oh, you already know Paige, and this is Jolie.”

“It’s a pleasure.” She says, still nervously.

“Well Herms, if we’re about to get our party on, you can step out of your uniform dahling.” Mariah coaxed. “Come on, I’ll make you hot.” and she pulled Hermione up the stairs.

“The boys are next.” I told the remaining two. “Who’s coming with me?”

“Uh, no thanks. I know they’re still a little stiff with Slytherins.” Jolie reminded me.

“We’ll stay down here and ambush them is they try to escape.” Paige promised me.

“Okay.” I grimaced, and headed up the Gryfindorr boys’ stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hurrah for Paige and Jolie!! Yay!! I remembered!!!