Do You Still Love Me

Making Up

I slipped under the blanket next to Bill. He turned around sleepily.

"Hi..." He moaned. That was the first thing he had said to me since I told him I wasn't pregnant. I felt bad for him actually.

"Bill I love you." I kissed his nose. He smiled, then yawned. "Were you sleeping?"

"Ja. Wonderfully too." He said, closing his eyes.

"I'm sorry I left." I said calmly. Bill's eyes popped open. He pushed the blanket off so it was at our feet. He rolled on his side and faced me. "I missed you the whole time."

Bill sat up on his elbow and kissed my lips.

"You taste like candy." I smiled into the kissed. He smiled back. We kissed for a long time. His tongue found away inside my mouth. After a while, Bill started to take off my tank top, and my boobs flopped around as he fumbled trying to take off his tight underwear.

He pulled off my loose sleeping shorts, and I don't know when it happened, but he soon thrust into me, which was pretty much the greatest sensation I had ever felt. I let out a soft moan, and more, and then they were louder. Bill grunted every move he made. A tingle was sent up my spine and uncontrollable pleasure spread through me.

I screamed his name, and he moved harder and faster. Tom pounded on the wall from his room.

"Hey! I know you missed each other and all, but seriously, it's like midnight! And listening to my brother and his girl friend getting freaky isn't the greatest lullaby!" He shouted. Bill grunted one last time and rolled off me. I laughed at Tom's remark.

I breathed hard, and fell asleep to Bill's panting.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was really........really.......really......akward to write.......

Really short...I know. Interesting huh?