You Had My Heart At Least for the Most Part

Part 15

Tonight was the night I was going to Cara’s. And I had to admit. I was feeling lucky. We’ve been seeing each other for almost a month now. It’s been so great. She was an amazing kisser, and such a great person. Claire and Vanessa haven’t called me at all since that night. And quite frankly, I didn’t have a problem with that. I was too busy chasing after Cara.

“Hey Zach.” Cara smiled as she opened the door after I knocked.

“Hey.” I smiled and kissed her sweetly, still thinking about what could happen tonight.

“How are you?” She grinned as she made her way to the kitchen.

“Well I’m great now.” I laughed and set my coat over the back of the couch then walked towards the dining room table, seeing it was set up nicely. “How about you?”

“Same.” I could hear a smile in her voice. She walked out of the kitchen holding a bowl of salad and set it down in the middle of the table. She smiled at me then kissed me sweetly. “It’s almost ready, I swear.”

“Take your time.” I laughed and kissed her back before she walked out.

After a while she came back out with some chicken and set it down. “Okay. We’re ready.” She smiled and took her seat.

“You didn’t have to make dinner.” I sat across from her. “Usually on a romantic night in, the guy prepares the meal.” I joked and put some salad on my plate.

“Well I don’t think I’d want to have a romantic night in on your tour bus.” She smirked and put a chicken breast on her plate then put some rice next to it.

“True.” I laughed and nodded, taking a bite of the chicken.

I looked at her as I took a sip of my wine, feeling my heart race. She was so damn beautiful! That word was an understatement when it came to her. Cara was so amazing. It has yet to hit me that she was mine. Brian for once didn’t try to take her away from me. I was the happiest I had been in a long time. And I can finally say it with confidence.

After dinner we retired to the couch. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders as the movie started. We were watching some horror movie that was in black and white. Cara said those were her favorites. I felt her jump as a scary part came up, and I held her tightly against me.

“Sorry.” She blushed. “I don’t do well with scary movies. Which is weird cause they’re my favorite.”

“It’s okay baby.” I laughed and kissed her quickly, not wanting to distract her too much from the movie.

But I guess she didn’t mind. She put her hand on the back of my neck and press her lips a little harder against mine. I put my hand gently on her side, kissing her back. Slowly, she started to lower herself onto the couch so she was on her back and I was on top of her. My heart started to race.

I could hear the music from the movie echoing in the room since it was completely quiet. All you could hear was the heavy breathing coming from the two of us.

Her hand slid up my shirt as she deepened the kiss, letting my tongue slip inside her mouth. I slowly pulled her legs apart and straddled her, hoping I wasn’t coming on too strong. Apparently I wasn’t.

Cara started to pull my shirt off eagerly. I bowed my head and lifted my arms up so she could. She smirked then kissed me again as she tossed the shirt aside, not caring where it landed. My hands slid down her sides, then back up them, underneath her shirt.

Soon enough we were both completely naked and we weren’t afraid to be. I looked at her body just as much as she looked at mine. It was amazing. I’ve been using that word a lot when it came to Cara. But it fit.

“Zacky.” She moaned as I kissed her neck, running my hands up and down her thighs. I wanted to soak up the moment, letting her know I wasn’t just in it for the sex.

“Hm?” I asked against her neck as I kissed to her collar bone.

“Please.” She begged painfully, locking her legs around me.

I looked at her then kissed her sweetly as I got ready to push inside her. Once I did, she let out a loud moan. Her back arched and her body started to tremble. I started going faster since it was hard to take it slow. It felt so good, and I couldn’t control myself. It’s been so long since I was like this with a girl.

Her hips rocked against mine as I got faster and faster, harder and harder. We exchanged moans in the process, knowing we were both getting pleasured. Twenty minutes later, I knew she was about to reach her climax.

Shortly after, we both reached our peak. I collapsed on top of her, trying to catch my breath. She moaned as I slowly slid out of her and laid by her side. She opened her eyes and stared up at the ceiling; her chest rising and falling with each breath.

“Damn,” she mumbled, her body still shaking from her orgasm.

I laughed a little and felt a pain in my lower stomach. I grabbed the blanket on the back of the couch and pulled it over us, since our bodies started to get cold. She turned so she was facing me, and I turned onto my side as well. “That was amazing.” She whispered and kissed me sweetly.

“I know,” I said against her lips and kissed her back. Amazing wasn’t the right word at all. It was beyond that.

Finally our breathing was back to normal. We laid on our sides facing each other, looking into each other’s eyes. We stayed like this for what seemed like an hour. Her hand softly caressed my cheek as I stared into her beautiful eyes.

I kissed her sweetly, wanting to feel her again. She lifted her leg and put it over my hip, obviously feeling the same. I moved closer to her so every inch of our bodies were touching. She closed her eyes and smiled a little, thinking about what just happened.

“Zacky,” She said in a mere whisper.

“Yeah?” I asked stroking her cheek.

“You’re the most amazing guy I have ever met. And I don’t want anything to happen between us.” She admitted, not opening her eyes.

I grinned and kissed her back. “I promise I will never let anything come between us.”

“Good.” She smiled and kissed me passionately.

I meant it. I wasn’t going to let touring, the guys, or anything else come between the two of us. I wanted to be with Cara forever, and I wasn’t going to let anyone or anything mess that up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment or no more updates.