Status: Ongoing, chaptered

The Party Scene Has Got the Best of Me

Chapter 2

Alex's P.O.V.

Alex trudged along the now darkened streets of Baltimore, anxious to get home. The eggs and milk is step-dad had sent him out to get were hugged tightly against his chest, trying to secure them from the shakes of his freezing body.

Alex mumbled to himself angrily, continuing down the street. He stumbled over a slight crack in the road, breathing a sigh of relief as he managed to catch himself from tripping, or even worse, falling and having to go all the way back to the store. Of course, Don had to have these things at 2 in the morning, there was no way he could possibly wait.

Alex was starting to shake more and more from the cold, coursing his family for not having the money to buy him a proper coat.

Alex sighed, he knew his family did the best they could, but sometimes he resented them. He resented them for not going to college, for not having decent paying jobs, but most of all he resented them for ever giving birth to him. Without Alex, his parents never would have married. They would have gone to college and gotten good jobs, they would have been able to support themselves and they would have been happy.

Seeing this, Alex's father had finally left them. Alex didn't blame his father for this, only for the monster of a man that came in his place.

Alex hated Don. He was a drunk and he was abusive, but Alex had managed to successfully hide the latter from his mom.

Ever since Don married his mom, he set out to make Alex's life a living hell, forcing him to do stupid shit like going out at 2 in the morning to get milk and eggs all the way to picking up his next fix of cocaine. Alex hated it, but if he didn't he knew his mom would get hurt.

On top off all Don's wonderful qualities, he'd put their family in major debt. The money he borrowed wasn't illegal, thank god, but it was enough to where Alex didn't know how much longer they'd have a house to live in.

Alex was quickly pulled out of his thoughts when he heard a noise from the alleyway ahead of him. Setting down the groceries, he walked over to check it out.

"Hello?" Alex called, making out the shape of a body crouched down on the ground. As he got closer, he saw the body of a woman on the dirty ground, he thought he heard crying.

"Hey man, is everything okay?" Alex asked, realizing this might not have been a good idea after all.

The man looked up, and Alex started to make a run for it. Before he could get far, he felt the man's strong hand grasp his shoulder,

Gulping, Alex slowly turned around, met by the mans ominous smirk. Alex couldn't move.

"I think I could use a little help.." The man said darkly, reaching for Alex's shirt.

"N-no that's okay I-I think I'm just gonna g-go" Alex squeaked out, trying to free himself from the man's grip.

"I don't think so." The man laughed. His grip on Alex's shoulder tightened, he was getting angry.

The man grabbed Alex's shirt, throwing him onto the dirty alleyway floor.

"No no no no no pl-please don't do this I'm begging you!" Alex pleaded with the man, only causing him to come closer to the trembling boy, grabbing at his shirt.

Alex screamed out for help, only receiving several blows to the stomach. The man ripped his shirt off, and Alex started to cry.

"Pl-please stop please!" Alex screamed, only getting a slap to the face.

The man grabbed Alex's throat and he couldn't breathe.

"I think that's enough talking for you." The man spit out, gripping Alex's throat even tighter, he'd managed to get Alex's pants off now.

He forced his body onto Alex's, ignoring Alex's muffled screams and attempts to get away.
Alex cried harder when he heard the men's zipper being undone, his legs now forced apart.
Alex screamed, the man entering him without warning. He was full on sobbing now, it felt like his body was being ripped apart from the inside.

Alex laid there helplessly, sobbing and screaming harder than he thought possible as the man rammed into him over and over.

Alex started to feel light headed, maybe he was dying.

After what seems like hours, the man finally pulled out, giving Alex a sharp kick to the ribs before running out of the alleyway, leaving Alex a mess of broken sobs and maybe a few ribs.

Still crying, Alex managed to lift himself off the ground, barely having the strength to pull on his clothes. Looking around, it seemed as if the woman from before was gone.

Alex stumbled out of the alleyway, picking up the groceries he'd left sitting there and continued the rest of his way home. Alex wiped away the rest of the tears still running down his face before opening the door,

After putting the groceries away and receiving more verbal abuse from Don, Alex made a break for his room. He quickly locked the door and buried his face into his pillow until he fell asleep.