Status: COMPLETED!!

The Only Thing I Ask

Chapter 14 - Charmbracelet

“Oh like you do? You live here all your life huh, Haner?”
“Maybe I don’t but I rarely get lost!”

BAM! Brian slammed the door behind him. They were now alone, in the hotel rooms hallway, with no Matt or Valerie in sight.

He qiuckly pull Michelle into embrace, hungrily catching her lips and she granted access right away. Both of his hands cupped her face and brought her closer, deepening the kiss. He drove her against the wall, still not letting go of the kiss. She pull his spiky hair softly when he pinned her with his own hips. She let out a moan, and it turned Brian right on. His kisses gradually became slow and sweet, telling her how much he missed her along the road.

After it seemed about 3 minutes of making out, Brian finally pulled away. But not far enough that she can still feel the warmness of his breath when he chuckled and smile.

“I missed you.” He admitted, while his right hand slowly caressed her soft cheek.
“I missed you more.” She lowered down her hands from his hair to his broad and muscular shoulders.
“This sucks. We can’t do this in public. Not with them watching us.”
“Yeah. Wouldn’t want to let them interfere.”
“Great minds think alike.”

She laughed a little and bit her lower lip. Brian, without thinking drew even closer and took a small bite on her lip and softly gave a peck to it after. She grinned, she finally found her lost heart, right there.

So did he. They pulled away from each other, entangled their fingers together and walked towards the stairs. They avoided elevators because God knows what could happen in there. Maybe someday something will, Brian thought naughtily, but it won’t be today.

*******************************************************************************************************************
That night Valerie and Michelle were given the most exclusive, VIP box tickets. They didn’t have to stand among the sweaty crowd, plus they can see the band upclose and personal just from the second floor beside the stage. Michelle kept glancing over at Brian who looked so professional, so into the music like it was his everything. It really was. Music is what Brian good at, well apart from being hot.

Brian too, kept looking over to the second floor, looking for her. Everytime he did, Michelle waved back. And he smiled.
“Are you waving at Brian just now?”
Michelle’s smile died instantly when Valerie asked.
“No, at Jimmy. Why would I wave at Brian?” she lied.
Valerie narrowed her eyes. “Right. You loathe him.”
“True.” But her heart denied it. She loved that man.
“Hey it’s M. Shadow’s girlfriend!” both Valerie and Michelle turned around when they heard somebody’s screaming behind them. There were a couple of girls, who happen to be in the same box as them, waving. They waved back.

“Hey, you guys are big fans?” Valerie asked.
“We totally are! You’re all over the internet, Valerie. Wait, which one of you again?”
Michelle laughed, and pointed to Valerie.
“Guilty.” Valerie raised her hand.
“Wow, you are so much prettier upclose! I’m Hana and this is my best friend Gail.”

Michelle and Valerie shook their hands. Valerie felt like she was dreaming. She used to be like them. Adoring Matt from afar and be jealous when stories about him with supermodels and actresses spread over the internet. Now she became the object of these girls’ jealousy.

“You are so lucky. M is so gonna treat you right!”
“Thank you. I hope he is.”
“He totally does. I’ve done a little research about him. He used to be a womanizer, you know, fucking around. But ever since last year he just stopped it.”

Valerie knew about this of course, She’d been with Matt for almost 4 months now. She had also done her ‘little research’ before stepping into their tour bus the other day. But she never dared ask him why he stopped being a womanizer.

“Nice talking to you guys. Enjoy the show tonight, alright?”
“Okay! You’re so cool!” they hugged each other and they finally left to sit at their own seat.
“Wow, Matt, womanizer? I never thought of him that way though. I always see him as a nosy goofball.” Michelle commented.
“Hey, that’s my boyfriend you’re talking about!”
Michelle shrugged.

“What about you and Rev? Nothing’s going on?”
Michelle raised her eyebrows. Not another scheme, Val! She screamed internally.
“Jimmy is like a brother to me. He always look out for me.”
“Yeah, but don’t you think he want something more?”
Michelle looked over to Jimmy who was now smashing his drums so passionately. Occasionally he threw in his back up vocals along with Brian and Zacky.
“I don’t think so.”
Well, Jimmy did expect something else than friendship from Michelle. In fact, he honestly had admitted to the band that he wanted Michelle from the first time they met her. But he treasured his friendship with Brian more, so he just kept the feelings to himself.

“WOW, WHAT A CROWD! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME MALAYSIA!! WE’LL COME BACK AND SEE YOU NEXT TIME OKAYY!”

With that last announcement from Matthew and screaming from the crowd, their 2 hour concert ended.

***********************************************************************************************************************

Michelle and Valerie quickly went downstairs to the back stage to greet them. The first thing Matthew did when he got off from stage was looking for Valerie’s embrace. He was freaking tired and needed some sleep. Michelle watched them hug without realizing that a pair of piercing eyes had been watching her all along.

Brian slowly take the Schecter guitar off his shoulder and passed it to a roadie. He approached Michelle discreetly without anyone noticing. Well, everyone was too tired to even notice anything. Zacky crashed on to the couch nearby with Johnny, and Jimmy was busy meeting fans outside. While Matt and Valerie both lost in their own little bubble.

Michelle felt a pair of hands snaked in and hugged her slim waist slowly. She turned to see Brian behind her, sweaty but sexy. Her eyes were on alert but before she could protest that they shouldn’t be doing this, Brian caught her lips first. His kiss was slow and begging. Inhaling all her scent and quickly pulled away. His hands also moved away and he scanned around, still nobody was looking.

“You were amazing. I’m your biggest fan now.”she complimented.
His facial expression fell. There was a dead cold stare in those beautiful brown eyes, like he was shocked and disappointed at the same time. Brian closed his eyes for a moment.
“Don’t. Don’t be a fan of me now.”
“Why not? You really are amazing, Brian.”
“I SAID FUCKING DON’T!” Brian screamed. Made everybody turned their way. Zacky and Johnny straightened up, Matt and Valerie looked really shocked.
Brian walked away from the scene, leaving Michelle hanging and confused.

****************************************************************************************************

The journey back home was awkward as hell. Michelle and Brian were fighting for real this time and she didn’t even know why. On the plane, she was supposed to sit beside Brian but he exchanged it with Jimmy. Michelle felt like crying but she held back her tears.

“Hey,” Jimmy touched her thigh, trying to comfort her. She glanced over at him, eyes almost red.
“Don’t take it personally, he just like to scream when he’s angry.” He smiled bitterly, Michelle smiled back. If it wasn’t for Jimmy, she didn’t even know who to talk to.
“That reminds me. I bought you some souvenirs. Like I promised.”
“Really? You are truly sweet, Jimmy.”
Jimmy brought out a paperbag from his backpack and handed over.

There was a charmbracelet in it, and hanging from it were pieces of every city they’ve been to. There was a Japanese doll, a KLCC tower from Malaysia, a lion from Singapore and some other city stuff. She looked at Jimmy’s eyes, speechless.
“Jimmy, this is beautiful. I fucking love it.” She leaned over to kiss Jimmy’s cheek but he naughtily turned his head around so that her lips landed on his mouth.
“Jimmy!” she smacked him on his shoulder for playing. He laughed hard.
“Yes!! Rev – 1, Michelle – 0!”
Michelle couldn’t help but laugh, but she felt pity for Jimmy because she didn’t have that feeling towards him. Her heart is still with Brian. If only she fell for Jimmy first then everything would be okay. But it was all too late.
She caught Brian’s eyes when he got up and on his way to the toilet right behind her seat. He looked angry and cold. Just like the first time she’d known him. Her eyes begging for answers but he just refused to give it. What the fuck is his problem?
♠ ♠ ♠
ok ill post until here today. not that anyone of you care. but oh well. XD