Status: COMPLETED!!

The Only Thing I Ask

Chapter 19 - Untitled

Then come over and eat me.

Brian raised his eyebrows reading Michelle’s text to him. He squirmed a little in his seat. Oh how he wished he could do that right now if it wasn’t for this fucking signing event. The event was about to be dispersed, just a few more fans and then they were done. But Brian, being the first in line among other members, already closed his ‘counter’ and not signing anything anymore because the only fans left were 3 girls who giggling and jumping excitedly in front of Jimmy and Johnny.

Zacky had also closed his counter and was teasing Johnny for actually having a fan girl giggling for him.

When Brian was about to reply Michelle’s text, a fan came to him.

“Hey, Syn. Sign my shirt will you?”
Brian looked up. His face fell immediately.

[/URL]Image[/URL]

The girl smiled seductively towards him. She leaned over and spread the hem of her white shirt for Brian to sign.

“Maya?” Zacky recognized her, and it made all of the other members turned to look.

Matthew glanced over at Brian. He was afraid that the demon in him will come out at anytime, and right now is not a good time. They were almost at the peak of their career. And he had been trying so hard to make him be together with Michelle.

But now this bitch showed up.

“Hi, Zacky.” Maya smiled at Zacky.

Zacky hated her, honestly. Even when Brian was madly in love with her. But right now all he could do was grit his teeth.

Brian didn’t know what to think. His mind was left blank, his hands were literally shaking out of anger. But mindlessly he lifted up his marker pen and signed her shirt.

“You look so good, Syn. I missed you.”

Brian looked up to her eyes. He was fuming inside, but he held back the urge to strangle her neck to death. He was more angry at himself. At his old self.

“Yo, Syn. Let’s go. We have a meeting.”
Brian glanced at Matthew. He was forced to leave because Matthew took him by the shoulder and brought him away from her.

“Wait!” she called. Brian stopped walking.
“Can I talk to you for a second?” Maya begged. He turned around slowly. He didn’t know what came over his mind, but he nodded. Matthew couldn’t believe his eyes.

Both Brian and Maya now were left alone at an outdoor table in a coffee shop. All of Avenged Sevenfold were inside the building, eyeing them carefully. There weren’t a lot of people there, considering it was a small shop. Matthew thought, they deserve to be left alone this time. They needed to straighten everything out. That bitch needed to leave Brian alone, and Brian needed to get over it. He sighed, remembering how much suffer the band went through when Brian was turning into a monster.

~*.*~
It was a summer tour. They’ve just released their second album, Waking the Fallen. Brian came into the bus, stomping with Johnny behind him. Matthew was playing poker with Jimmy and Zacky. They were a bit startled by his actions. Brian searched through his bunk, for what, they didn’t know.
“What happen? Johnny?” Matthew asked Johnny.
“Maya. We found her.”
“Where?”
Johnny glanced over at Brian who was so immersed in his quest of searching all over his bunk.
“At Metallica’s bus.”
All of them dropped their gazes at Brian. They knew something like this could happen. What did he expect? That girl was a fucking groupie. And groupies moved on from one band to another.
“Where the fuck is it?” Brian cursed to himself.
“Dude, Syn, What are you looking for?” Johnny approached him slowly.
“My fucking, oh here it is.” He brought out a small glass pipe from under his bunk.
“Tell me that is not what I think it is.” Matthew got up, angrily. Brian ignored him, and from his pocket he pulls out a tweenie bag of crystal meth and light it up in the glass pipe.
“Syn, fucking stop that. I thought you are clean?!”
Matthew wouldn’t go through this again. Eventhough Brian is his best friend, he refused to go along with it this time. He went over to him, snatched away the pipe and with his strong muscular hands he broke the pipe in two.
“I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DO THIS AGAIN!”
Brian pierced his cold stare at Matthew. His breathing got heavier and heavier until he attacked him, his own best friend and band leader.
Other members of the band tried to stop him from raging it out to Matthew. But among all of them, both Matthew and Brian were by far the strongest and toughest. Brian succeeded in punching Matthew in the nose. After that he just left the bus.

They had to cancel a small gig in New Jersey because their lead guitarist was missing. And also because The Rev was hospitalized shortly after.

~*.*~

“Yo, Shadows. Did you hear what I said?”
Matthew snapped. Zacky was staring at him intently. He looked outside quickly. Brian was still conversing with Maya.
“What?”
“MV meeting. We gotta go.”
“Oh, right. What about Syn?”
“He texted me, told us to leave first.”
Matthew glanced outside again. “I hope they didn’t get back together.”