Status: In Progress

The Next Year

CHAPTER 5

I tossed and turned all night, something was just playing on my mind. God knows what he was playing at, was it an accident? Or .. what?

Due to not sleeping well, I ended up over sleeping. Which is just wonderful, stumbling into session ten minutes late, luckily everybody else decided to be late as well. I sat in the circle, Andy bellowed something which was painful to my ears, and I almost decked the twat, he's so bloody obnoxious.

Jack walked in, and maneuvered himself around the circle, and sat himself down in the chair next to me, smiled and squeaked 'hiya!', I felt myself going red and grunted a hi through gritted teeth, then got up promptly to speak to Luke.

'Kait??' Roxy called from across the room, I gave a half hearted nod up to acknowledge her. 'Come here chick? I need a word.' She asked, so I wondered over to her, Emma came from nowhere and jumped on me as I started over to Roxy, and sprung around very excitedly, Robert must have done something right last night, the dirty sods. She started telling me about it, but I promptly excused myself, and carried on over.

'I don't want to put you off or anything, but I just want you to be weary of Jack.' I snorted.

'Jack? Don't worry.... nothing is going on' I felt my heart drop as I said this.... Well there wasn't was there?

'No... I just mean.. He's a snake, he builds people up, and drops them down, I don't know anybody more two faced, he's poison Kaity, please be careful....'

I knew this was coming, as she continued about him, the arse upsetting women left right and centre.... I knew all about him, I didn't want to get involved in him, but there was something that couldn't hold me back. He was danger, but I clearly lived for the thrill, his hot, burning kisses over whelmed me, and I couldn't help but want more.

Regardless of this, I agreed to be careful, as always. I noticed she made no attempt to advance on what was going on between her and Sam, so I made a subtle hint at her, I saw he cheeks turn pink, before she shook herself off.

'Sam? ah.. no...no... Well..'

She raised her eyebrows, and gave a proud smile, with a cheeky glint. 'No to everybody else, but you know me well enough to know what that means.' So she was... ohh, good for bloody her. Hopefully she'll be the one to change the smarmy bastard, he's a good lad deep down, heart is in the right place anyway...

I do hope it works out, they deserve each other!

I hung around talking to Roxy for a while, when Jess arrived with Dave and Vicky, splitting to their different script groups, before I agreed I should to, and split up to go to Vinny and Emma, sod the warm up games today, I needed to knuckle down, and just not look at him.

Luke and Karly dismissed the session, and we wondered out to luch, as I was stepping out the door somebody grabbed my arm.

'Kaity, I need to speak to you.' I turned around, and Jack had taken hold of me. I felt myself welling up, the last few cast members left the room, leaving me alone with him, his grip tightened as he pleaded me to stay, 'just five minutes' to talk to him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! xx