Status: in progress

From Russia with Love

They don't know

I could feel Geno’s stare as I slinked up to his room. Once I reached his bed I started peeling off my clothes. He just stood in the doorway and watched. I licked my lips as I saw his pants grow tight and he strode over to me. He held me tight to his body and he kissed my neck.

“Want fuck hard. Make come over and over. But game tomorrow.” He sighed. I wasn’t upset and I was used to him avoiding sex before a game, but I found it hard not to tease him a little bit.

I kissed his cheek and smirked. “Your loss.” I said walking to the bathroom and getting in the shower. I heard him groan and flop on the bed as I turned on the shower. I let the warm water soothe me for a while and I tried to relax away my anxiety about the next day’s game. I stepped into the cold bedroom with just a towel.

“Why you tease….” Geno said into his hands as he placed them over his face. I dropped my towel into the hamper and straddled him. I grabbed his wrists and placed his hands on my breasts.

“Hnnnnnng” Geno moaned. His eyes closed as he took a deep breath. I leaned down and kissed the sensitive spot on his neck.

“Ali I want so bad.” He said sliding a finger through my slit. I gasped and swung my hips against him.

“After game. Meet in locker room.” He said. I sat up and raised an eyebrow at him.

“Seriously?” I nearly laughed.

“Fuck you in stall. Will be so hot.” I shrugged and laid beside him.

“I see now. Only wear jersey. “

“I think you’ve had that fetish for a long time haven’t you?” I asked twining my fingers with his. He curled around me and kissed my neck.

“Yes, who not? Is best things in life. Hockey and girl.” He mumbled. I chuckled and he kissed my head before falling asleep.

When I first woke up Geno was gone. He was probably at morning skate. I stared at the clock and decided to just go back to bed. I woke up again around noon and heard a bustling downstairs. I threw on a purple satin robe and headed downstairs. I could smell coffee brewing and I smiled. Natasha had grown accustomed to teavanna, so if it was coffee it had to be Geno.

“Zhenya?” I said, my feet hitting the cold tile.

“Hey. I got you this. I hope fit okay.” He said holding up a black jersey.

“I’m sure it will. Thank you.” I smiled wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Anytime. Get ride with Vero to game. I bring back after fun in locker room.” He winked after kissing my nose.

“I guess I should sit with them. Or should I bring a friend and sit with the fans?”

“Family room. Watch with wags and kids. They will love you. Get to know better. Go on spa days or whatever girls do.”

“Whatever G. You know I’m not one of THOSE girls.” I laughed scratching my neck.

“What, you not serious all time. School hard, have fun sometime.”

“I have fun G.” I said crossing my arms, a little offended.

“You study, sleep, sex. I know sex fun, but where Marlee? I thought you best friend. Why you no hang with no more?” I couldn’t help but frown a bit.

“We haven’t talked much. She’s…she’s not happy you and I got back together.” I admitted.

“Why? She know you love right?” he said looking at me seriously.

“Yeah, she was just mad about you know, us not being public before. I think she made it a big deal….She said I was dumb for coming back to you.” I said wringing my hands.

“No dumb. It good you come back. Forget her. Make new friends. I love so much and I good from now on. I no want to mess this up.” He said with his hands on my cheeks. I nodded and bit my lip.

“I really sorry. I know you still worry. I tell you not worry and I know you worry anyway. I prove is nothing worry about.” He hugged my tight and I felt a huge wave of relief. Truth be told it seemed like I was still mentally stuck on the past, but at the same time still cautious of Geno’s perfection as a boyfriend. It had to be too good to be true right.

“Here, go shop while I take nap. See you at game, yes?” he said handing me a credit card.

“Geno, I’m not spending your money.” I retorted, shoving the plastic back at him.

“Is okay. Have lots, can share.”

“I’m not with you for your money, G.” I pressed.

“I KNOW. If I poor I still give money to spend.”

“Geno, I can’t.” I mumbled.

“Take. I offer. I no get mad if I offer.” I shook my head.

“Buy something I like. Victoria’s Secret. I like red on you.” He persisted reaching for my hip. He pulled me flush against him and kissed me hard.

“Get animal pattern too.” He winked and sent me off, slipping the card in my robe. I trekked upstairs and slipped on some black leggings and a long grey oversized sweater.

“Legs look good.” He mumbled as I walked over to the bed and kissed him.

“Have a good nap. See you tonight.” I said.

**********************

Only $100 late I had some cute new lingerie. I still felt awful spending his money, but at least it was on things I could wear for him. I headed back to his house and changed for the game. He was already gone of course. I wore his jersey and decided to go commando under my skinny jeans. I figured it would make our activities later in the night easier. After I curled my hair I heard the doorbell ring.

“Hi Vero.” I smiled.

“Oh come here!” she said hugging me. I was taken aback by it and even though she seemed nice enough I was still weary.

“How have you been honey? I haven’t seen you in a while!” she smiled, guiding me to her black sedan.

“I’ve been good. Just busy with school you know.” I said strapping in.

“I completely understand. The girls have been dying to get to know you.” She smiled as we rode to Consol together.

“Really? I don’t know. I’m just nervous I guess.” I said, spinning my navy ring around my finger.

“Why? They’re great girls. I think you’d really get along with Catherine. Not sure if you remember, but she’s Tanger’s wife. You’re around the same age, have the same sense of style.” I just nodded as she spoke.

“You okay?” she asked after a few moments of silence.

“Yeah, I’m just thinking.”

“About what honey? You seem stressed maybe.”

“Yeah. Um..my parents are coming into town next weekend. They don’t know about Geno.”