Status: in progress

From Russia with Love

My slapshot

It was clear Veronique wasn’t sure what to say. The well spoken French Canadain was stumped. She bit her lip and I could see it out of the corner of my eye. She could tell by my tone that I wasn’t happy about them visiting and even less happy about having to explain Geno to him.

“Will they be…upset because he’s….Russian?” she attempted.

“You could say that.” I said with a large sigh. She perked a bit and rubbed my shoulder.

“It’ll be okay girl. You’ll figure it out. If you want to talk about it I’m here for you.” She smiled. I nodded and sent Geno a quick good luck text.

“Where’s Estelle?” I asked changing the subject.

“With a sitter. Marc-Andre and I will be getting dinner after the game. It’s been a while since it’s been just us, you know after the baby and all.” She smiled. Not before long were were at Consol.

We walked into the arena from the parking garage and it was weird. I had only been inside Consol once and that was for a Justin Timberlake concert. It was weird knowing that for how long Geno and I had been seeing each other that this was my first game. I wore my jersey with pride as I clicked my way to the family’s room. I got a few smiles from some of the girls and a couple stares and looks up and down.

“Ali right?” A blonde woman approached and hugged me.

“Yeah, Catherine?” I questioned. The last time I saw the girls was overwhelming. There were so many of them and I couldn’t match their faces to their names.

“Yeah, aww you look great. Those shoes are killer!” she smiled.

“Oh thank you,” I smiled.

“Mommy! Mommy!” I small blue-eyed boy ran up to her and pulled at her jeans.

“Oui?” she said picking him up. He mumbled something in French to her and she kissed his head.

“Ali, this is Alexander.”

“Hi alexander!” I smiled and waved at him.

“Hiiiiiiiiiiiii!!” he said happy. He was so gorgeous.

“Come and sit.” She said as I followed her to the seats at the front of the suite.

“What a view!” I smiled. She bounced alex on her leg and sat back.

“Isn’t it? So did Geno make you wear that? We usually don’t wear gear to games. It’s a little—“

“I know,” I chuckled. “He made me wear it. First game initiation I guess.” She just nodded and soon after the puck dropped. The game was entertaining to say the least. We were playing the Red Wings and Flower even got a shutout. We were all smiles during the game and I walked down to the locker room with Vero. The other girls headed to the garage to meet their signifigant others and I waved bye to Catherine and Alex. They were just wrapping up their interviews and a few of the guys smiled at me as they left.

“Good Job tonight” I hugged Flower before he headed off with Vero.

“Thank you, have fun” he winked at me as I walked into the locker room.

I rolled my eyes and shut the door behind me. Geno saw as I scrunched up my face at the smell of the room.

“Will get used to. You like game?” he asked walking towards me. I nodded and smiled.

“Good job tonight.” I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him softly.

“Thanks. You tall in shoes. I like.” He commented on my black stilettos. Before I knew it he picked me up and had my legs around his waist. He set me down in his stall and slips of my shoes and jeans. He smiles noticing my lack of underwear. I reached up to pull his face to mine, but he pulled away.

“Put shoes back on.” He whispred breathily. I smirked and slipped my feet back in by heels before standing. We stood close together, just looking into each other’s eyes. I took a step back and took my bra off from underneath my jersey. His eyes were wide with wonder for a moment, but he just turned me around. He roamed underneath my jersey and grabbed my breasts gently while his hot breathe grazed my ear.

“Mmmmm Geno…” I whined as he rolled my nipples between his fingers.

He slid a hand between my thighs and rubbed lightly on my heat. I pushed into him and put a knee on the hard wooden bench.

“So sexy. High heel shoes, my jersey, I make you come hard.” He whispered biting my shoulder and slipping two fingers into me. I moaned and I could hear his smile in his voice.

“So wet. What make you? My slapshot in game?” he laughed to himself. He kept his hand going as I just moaned his name and gripped the wall as much as I could. Soon his hand slowed down and his fingers slid out of me with a wet pop. He unzipped his pants and I could feel him, harder than ever, on my thigh.

“See what do to me?” he said sliding his cock through my slit over and over. A shiver went through my body and I turned and kissed him hard.

“Okay?” he asked. I nodded and prepared as he gently slid in me to the hilt. I swiveled his hips and I moaned loudly. He quickly cupped my mouth to silence the moans. He took his time with this thrusts and focused on pumping deep. It was almost too much for me to handle. He sped up a tiny bit as I heard a light click. I could feel my stomach get tight and my nails dig into his thigh.

“Geno….” I moaned turning to face him as his lips attacked mine.

“Oh God.” I heard a deep voice say from behind us.