Status: in progress

From Russia with Love

It's actually kind of hot

The only thing I could hear was my heart pumping. I pressed the button on my clicker to unlock the door in a panic as I ran down the driveway. I jumped into my car and locked the door as quick as I could. I wiped away my fake tears as James pounded on the roof. I smirked at him and dangled his phone in his face, separated only by a thin layer of glass.

“Fuck you, you fucking cunt!” he yelled. I smiled and unlocked his phone. He didn’t have a password. I went into his photos and looked at the photo of he took of Geno and I.

“That’s hot!” I yelled so he could hear me.

“You’re such a bitch.” He yelled. “Give me back my phone.” I deadpanned.

“Eat my shit.” I said putting my car in reverse and getting the hell away from him.

-----------------------------------------------------

Ali wore the smuggest of smiles as she walked through Geno’s front door. She walked by his packed bag at the front door and found him laying face down on his bed.

“Genooo…” he purred, her voice low and seductive.

He quickly sat up and scooted to the end of the bed, his eyes red and puffy.

“What happen? I so sorry. Did he touch. I sorry, my idea, bad idea. I not think get caught. I not think Nealsy try blackmail.”

“Don’t worry about it.” Ali smiled slinking off her blouse and walking towards him.

“Why so calm, Ali? WHAT HAPPEN?” Geno said frustrated. She just gave him a wide smile as she pulled his phone out of her back pocket.

“H-how?” he said extremely confused.

“I have my ways. There’s nothing to worry about G. Look.” Ali said sitting next to him on the bed. She unlocked his phone, the winger didn’t even have it password protected, and looked in his photo album. She found the picture of her and Geno and showed it to the stunned Russian.

“It’s actually kind of hot.” She laughed. She deleted it then continued to wipe James’ phone, deleting everything from it.

“Will be mad. No? Try do something again?“ he said setting the phone on the nightstand.

“I don’t care. He can try all he wants. He’ll never have me.” She smiled straddling her boyfriend. Geno just hugged her tight, pressing her into his body. As she laid with her head next to his she smiled knowing he was the only one she wanted to be with. She then thought of the upcoming week. They would go on a 4 game road trip, but they would soon be back just in time for her parents to arrive in town. She hadn’t yet thought of what she’d say to them, but she just wanted to get her mind off of it. She leaned up and pulled Geno’s shirt off of him quickly.

“Make love to me Zhenya.” She whispered. He quickly rolled them over and kissed her neck while whispering to her in Russian.

“You need hurry up.” He mumbled, unclasping her bra.

“With what?” she leaned up to look him in the eyes as he worked on her jeans.

“Learn Russian so you can know things I say when make love.” He smirked.

“Ya lyublyu tebya vsem serdtsem.” (I love you with all my heart.) Ali smiled. Geno’s hands stopped once her jeans reached her knees.

“Vy delayete?” (You do?) he asked, his body completely still.

“Da.” (Yes.) She grinned. He quickly moved up her body and kissed her hard. Their tongues entwined as he deepened the kiss.

“I’ve been practicing.” She mumbled between kisses.

“Good girl.” He smiled, taking his time removing the rest of his clothes and hers. He laid on top of her kissing her passionately before sliding his hand between her legs. She moaned in his mouth and he was nearly painfully hard.

“Genoo…” she moaned before tugging on his bottom lip. He moved his fingers around her clit and kissed her neck. He positioned himself and slid into her slowly. He mumbled again to her in Russian as she moaned loudly into his ear and turning him on even more.

“So beautiful.” He smiled looking into her eyes as he kept the pace slow and sensual.

“I love you so much G.” she said tearing up. Being with him pushed away thoughts of her parents not respecting them and all of the shit James had put them through. Just being next to him could make all of that go away.

He increased his speed a little bit, but they made love for a long time. Geno thought like his body would be sore, but he felt like pushing into the love of his life was effortless. Ali’s nails gently scratched down his back and he felt like he could no longer hold it in.

“Babe, I’m going to—“ he got out before releasing inside her. It wasn’t until he was done that he realized she came too. He laid next to her panting and wrapped her in his arms.

“Move in with me?” he said breathily.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry it took me so long guys!! I've had maaaajor writer's block!