Status: in progress

From Russia with Love

Morning guys

Before I knew it Geno had already discarded my dress and his clothes and was working on my red lace thong underneath.

“So sexy.” He whispered making his way down my body. He hooked his fingers into my panties and slowly pulled them down. He sat up on his knees and just looked at me.

“What?” I asked starting to feel insecure.

“You perfect.” He said kissing from the inside of my ankles to my inner thighs while gently caressing my skin with his fingernails. My skin prickled into goosebumps as his hot breath blew over my mound. He gently bit my inner thigh as he guided a finger through my slit. He pushed a digit in gently, sucking at the skin on my thighs. He slipped another finger in as he slid up my body. He kissed the top of my breasts gently as his long, chubby fingers moved rhythmically though me. My legs shivered as his thick fingers curled inside me. I leaned off the bed and kissed him hard. I moved to his neck and sucked hard, causing him to moan. I sighed as his fingers slid out of me and I felt his hard cock on the inside of my leg.

“I love you.” He smiled inches away from my face.

“I love you too.” I said. He pressed gently into me. I moaned his name until his thighs were flush with mine.

“So perfect.” He whispered so softly I barely heard him. He began to move slowly and my fingers were digging into his back.

“Ali…..” he groaned as he leaned down and kissed my neck. He picked up his pace and I was grinding my hips up against him.

He swirled his hips in a slightly circular motion and hit my g-spot so hard I thought I was going to explode right there. I shrieked and pulled my knees up beside him.

“Like that?” he asked doing it again. This time his eyes were on mine, watching me.

“Fuck!” I screamed before biting his shoulder. He kept doing it until I writhing underneath him. He balanced on one arm and licked his thumb before gently rubbing at my clit. My nerves were on fire and I exploded around him, arching my back. I was in absolute ecstasy and I didn’t even notice that he came too until he was laying on top of me.

“Miss that so much.” He said grinning after he rolled next to me. I rested on his chest and could hear his racing heartbeat slow down.

“Me too.” I said slowly falling asleep next to him.

In the morning I planned on getting up early and cooking Geno a big breakfast, but when I woke up the bed was empty. I put one of his team Russia shirts on and headed downstairs, too tired to notice there were male voices in the kitchen.

“Geno?” I asked rubbing my eyes. The room fell silent.

“Ali….what you wear? Go change!” He said standing between me and James, Paul, Kris, Mar-Andre, and Sid with his arms out blocking their view of me.

“What, G?” I asked finally fully awake. I looked down and his shirt was so short on me if I raised my arms the guys would have seen everything. I quickly pulled the back of his shirt down to cover my butt as I hopped upstairs and put on a pair of his sweats. They were huge on me, but it was better than his team seeing my ass.

I walked back down extremely embarrassed and kissed Geno softly on the cheek.

“Morning guys.” I said sitting next to James without making eye contact with any of them.

“How’s it goin?” Nealer said nudging me.

“Good. You guys actually eat his food?” I joked flinging a strawberry off Nealer’s plate at Geno as he turned to serve out some eggs.

“Hey, you no complain. You no like, you cook.” He said doling out the eggs and hash browns.

“Aww did I hurt your feelings?” I asked walking around him and putting my arms around his waist.

“You food is better than James’ food” I giggled kissing his neck. James scowled at me. Geno turned out of my arms.

“How you know his food bad?” he asked confused. My heart sank. I assumed he would be mad I didn’t tell him about my escapades in Toronto soon enough. I also didn’t expect to have to tell him what happened in front of half the team.