Sequel: Chances Risked

Chances Taken

Chapter Forty Eight

“Maggie, finally, I’m by myself with you!” Emma said as we were in my house all of our away games finished and me not playing any of them after the Blackhawks.

“What’s up?” I asked and she had a bright smile on her face, “What?”

“Oh my god, so when we were in Chicago- Like I started to tell you on the bus, but, I couldn’t finish it with the guys around,” she said and I nodded my head, “Toews pulled me into the locker room to tell the guys and some of the them were in their towels,” Emma said and then leaned her head back and squealed, I laughed and looked at her, “They are fuckin’ gorgeous!”

“Sucks right,” I laughed and she nodded her head.

“So how are things with Mikey?” I asked and she looked at me.

“Oh no! No, it doesn’t mean-“

“It’s fine Em, we all window shop,” I smiled and winked towards her.

“Look but don’t touch,” Emma smiled and I nodded my head, “And your brother is- Ugh!”

“Is that a good ‘Ugh’ or a bag ‘Ugh’?” I asked and she giggled.

“Taking is damn time trying to do something!” she groaned and I smirked.

“That’s Mikey for ya,” I said as I walked into the kitchen and pushed myself onto the counter.

“He kissed me, but he-“

“Whoa! Wait, what?!” I asked and looked towards her.

“Yeah, well, when you were at the All Stars, we kind of hung out a lot and we were watching a movie and he kissed me and we had like one of those hot, almost leads to sex, teenage make out sessions,” she groaned.

“Whoa, girl, do have an orgasm on me,” I said and she blushed, “So what happened?”

“I mean, we’ve kissed a few times, but he doesn’t do anything, I like him, he apparently likes me,” she said and I nodded my head, “How can I get him to do something?!”

“Well, I’m going to ignore the fact that this is for my brother,” I said and she smirked, “He’s like any other guy.”

“What do I do though?”

“Give what your Momma gave ya, girl,” I said and hopped down from the counter, “Ya got the booty and the twins, work it!”

“And do what?”

“Go upstairs, put on some sexy underwear and bra, go over to my brother’s house, march into his home and jump him!” I said and she looked up at me and blushed.

“What?!”

“Jump him, seriously!” I said and then rolled his eyes, “I’m being serious, I read his diary a few years ago, it’s like one of his sex fantasies or whatever.”

“Seriously?”

“Do you want to wait around for him to make a move when you know, he knows, I know, and probably the whole damn team and their mothers know that you two have some serious sexual frustration that you would love to take out on each other,” I explained and saw the blush on her face.

“Are you giving sex advise?” I heard and smirked when Kris walked into the kitchen, “What is it this time?”

“Tellin’ her to just jump Mikey, she’s tired of waiting on him to do something,” I said and Kris came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“So you’re the girl that he talks about!” Kris spoke up, his eyes wide and a smirk on his face, “We thought it was one of the ice girls.”

“He talks about me?” Emma asked.

“Yeah- Well, he never told us your name, but said that you worked for the Penguins and that he really liked you,” Kris said and I smirked.

“Get dat ass upstairs, change and get out that door!” I said and she smiled brightly and headed out of the kitchen and up the stairs, “Remember! Sexy!”

“Do I get some advice too?” Kris smirked and kissed my neck.

“When she leaves you do,” I smirked and looked at him.

“When has that stopped us?” he asked and I turned into his chest and wrapped my arms around his neck.

“You’re right, take me right here!” I said and Kris chuckled and pressed his lips onto mine.

-Mike-
I was sitting on my couch going over the last few games in my head. We managed to win against the Blackhawks that night, even with Maggie’s injury. But we lost to Toronto and New Jersey in overtime, but managed to win against Boston in overtime. After the Chicago game, Coach knew that Maggie wasn’t going to play in any games until her side was healed or at least feeling better, so he sent her home to Pittsburgh.

My thoughts were stopped when I heard my doorbell going off. Stanley started to bark and I threw him into the kitchen and put the gate up. I sighed and walked over towards the door and opened it to reveal Emma standing there in her long coat.

“Hey,” I smiled and leaned against the door, “What’s up?”

She looked at me and smiled, she reacted before I could ever do anything. Emma came at me and pressed her lips against mine, she kicked the door closed and pushed me against the wall. My body reacted on its own and picked her up and pushed her against the wall. Our mouths’ battled for dominance and I let her legs go so I could untie and unbutton her jacket. I heard her moan when I started to kiss her neck and felt her hands in my hair. I unbuttoned her jacket and pulled it off of her, tossing it to the side. I placed my hands on her sides and was taken back when I felt skin. I pulled back and looked at her to only see her in a set of red lacy bra and underwear.

“Emma,” I breathed and she smirked towards me and pressed her lips against mine.

“You like?” she asked and we looked at each other.

“Fuckin’ hot,” I said and pressed my lips onto hers and then pulled her towards the couch and laid her down.

-Maggie-
Kris and I laughed as we watched as Emma walked into Mike’s house and saw the door slam close, “Get it girl!”

“I can’t believe she did that!” Kris laughed and I smirked and turned towards him.

“Got to keep it sexy,” I said and kissed him.

“I can’t believe she showed us,” he said and I laughed.

“I think she was on like an adrenaline high or something,” I said remembering what happened in the kitchen.

“Ok, ok, ok, you told me sexy, what about this?” Emma asked and Kris and I pulled away and looked at her to see her in her long tan rain coat.

“Um, sexy?” I asked and she held up her finger and then untied her coat and opened it to reveal her red lacy bra and underwear, “Sexy,” I laughed and looked towards Kris to see him wide eyed and his mouth open, “Hey babe, you got a little drool right here,” I said and motioned for his chin.

“How do you feel about threesomes?” he asked and I slapped him and Emma laughed.

“Emma,” she looked at me and I winked towards her, “Get it girl.”

“Thanks,” she said and then closed her coat and headed out.

“Seriously, threesome?” I asked and looked at him to see him smirking.

“Come on!” he said and I smirked and rolled my eyes.

“Come on, I wanna see this,” I said and pulled him up the stairs and towards my room, running to the window.


Kris laid me down on the bed and climbed on top of me, his lips trailing down my lips, chin and on to my neck, while his fingers slowly unbuttoned each of my button up plaid shirt. I giggled as he started to kiss down the opening in my shirt and down to my stomach.

“I missed you,” I groaned and Kris looked up towards me and smirked.

“I missed you too,” he said and then pulled me up and pulled my shirt off and then worked on my bra, “I missed you really much.”

“Oh, I’m sure you did,” I giggled as he threw my bra off to the side and then stopped. I looked at him and felt his fingers grazing over my bandaged side.

“It’s not going to hurt you?” he asked and I looked at him and then sat up and kissed him.

“Just not too rough, have to wait till I heal for that,” I giggled and Kris smirked and wrapped his arms around me, “We’re all getting’ laid tonight.”