Status: Writing!!

We're All Mad Here

Chapter 3

To all who read this I love you and it makes me happy that some are pleased with this story because I love it!

We’re All Mad Here

Chapter 3

“In difficult times, we're not supposed to quit believing; we're not supposed to quit growing.” Joel Osteen

Wonderland

“GO HATTER! TAKE GRACE AND LEAVE BEFORE SHE COMES!!” I yelled as Hatter stood there tears in his eyes holding a small baby in his arms. I saw the queen’s carriage in the distance, “Leave now she must not see you here with me! Let me take the fault you live with Grace tell her of her mother the brave and Alice of Legend the girl that saved Wonderland time and time again only to be defeated here in the enchanted forest for her true love,” I hurried him as the Queen neared us.

“I can’t leave you, I love you,” Hatter said looking at me as little Grace started to cry.

“Don’t do it for your love with me Hatter, do it for Grace and do it because I am asking you to, I will see you again I promise,” I told him as he nodded turning on his heels and running the opposite way.

I stood my ground my short blue dress flowing as the carriage came to a stop in front of me. “Well what do we have here,” the queen snarled as she got out of her carriage. “A rat that hasn’t learned her place, a mouse that lost it’s way? Oh, dear Alice of Legend you are a terrible waste of time and space,” the Queen spoke in a mocking manner.

“You just can’t handle that I have true love and that I have defeated every monster you have thrown at me,” I taunted walking smoothly around her.

“Oh but you do know Alice after today you will never see your love again. You and Hatter are finished and I will make Hatter’s and Grace’s life hell unless you do this one last thing for me. Take your hat and go to Wonderland where you will never return. I will stand here and destroy the hat from this end to make sure of it,” she said walking closer to me.

“What if Hatter comes looking for me?” I asked finding a flaw in her plan.

“I have asked the queen of hearts to capture you and hide you away from the rest of the world he will never be able to find you and if he tries I’ll have him killed,” She smiled as she grabbed my cheeks pulling me towards her. “And if you ever think of escaping or you ever do escape, I will kill everyone you have ever loved and that includes Snow White who I already plan on killing you were just another obstacle to that plan,” she smiled sadistically, “now leave,” she said as her powers started to move the trees around us.

“I’ll leave but before I go tell me what you will tell Hatter,” I ordered her pulling her hand from my face.

“I will tell him that I took you to Wonderland for a mission and you never returned, you were killed
by the March Hare under the Queen of Hearts orders and you will never be returning to the Enchanted Forest,” She stated as I pulled the hat off my head.

“Good I’d want him to think I was dead, he won’t come looking for me if he thinks I’m dead,” I looked sadly at the hat he made me before throwing it on the ground with a spin.

Storybrooke

I shot up in my bed screaming. I looked around trying to figure out where I was only to realize I was at home in my bed. “That dream was so realistic,” I whispered to myself. “I need to talk to Jefferson, but it is three in the morning,” I sighed frustrated. I always had a problem with talking to myself when I was afraid or upset. Lately in Storybrooke things have gotten weirder and weirder, the Sheriff past away of “natural causes”. Mary Margret and David Nolan are sneaking around because David who has been in a coma for as long as I can remember magically has a wife and Jefferson plagues my mind constantly. He stopped requesting orders from my shop which bothers me more than it should. I just met the guy and he thinks we’re married and that we have a child, I would know if I had a child.
I got up and got dressed in a blue dress with a white bow, a white jacket, and brown boots. I grabbed a box of tea supplies, the one I normally bring to Jefferson, and I started walking over to his house in the middle of the night. I stopped outside his house and stared at it cautiously. I was here to know and learn, I wanted to know if my dreams were really or if they were just my imagination trying to fit the book it was written for. I walked up his steps and knocked lightly on the door shaking in the cold wind. The door opened to a sad and dark looking Jefferson but as soon as he looked at me his face softened. “What are you doing here Alice?” Jefferson asked softly grabbing the box from my hands.

“Well you haven’t ordered you tea like normal and I brought you it on the house and I wanted to know about um . . . about Alice and Hatter about Wonderland and the Enchanted Forest. I read Henry’s book but it’s mostly about Hatter and I’ve been having these dreams about being Alice and you you are Hatter and the baby and the Evil Queen who is Regina and I just want to know,” I aid taking a big breath at the end.

“You always were one to ramble Alice,” Jefferson smiled as he lead me into his house. His house looked even bigger on the inside or was it just empty because there was’t a family inside just a lonely man. “What are your dreams about?” Jefferson asked as we sat down together.

“The one I just woke up from was about me leaving you and the baby, the evil queen was coming to get me and I wanted you and Grace safe. Then you left protecting Grace and the queen came she told me that I had to leave through my hat and into Wonderland where I could never return because the Queen of Heart was waiting on the other side for me to out me in a prison so you could never find me. The queen told me she was going to tell you that we went into Wonderland together to receive an artifact and while we were in Wonderland I was killed by one of the creatures called March Hare, but I thought he was a good guy in the stories. The last thing I remember was jumping into the portal and it closing behind me,” I told him as I watched his anger rise.

“March Hare use to be good the key word being use to but not anymore. And the Queen that evil bitch!” He yelled standing up and knocking over his chair. “I knew she lied about you, I knew you weren’t dead and when the queen locked me in Wonderland for forever I really knew that you weren’t dead and to think you were with me in Wonderland the whole time!” He was angry and it scared me.

“Jefferson are these dreams real?” I asked him shaking as he walked towards me.

“Yes, they are very real now come with me. It is time we confront the Queen face to face,” Jefferson said pulling me off the couch and out the door.

“Jefferson you are hurting me, please let go,” I said as he stopped and looked at me.

“Don’t you understand ALICE she lied to me, she told me you were DEAD and I LOVE YOU. I was left alone with Grace and it was hard she always asked me where you were and I started hating Wonderland for it that when she took me away from Grace! She deserves death for what she has DONE!!” Jefferson yelled at me as I coward away.

“Jefferson please stop you are scaring me, I still don’t know what is real or just a story in the world and you are pushing me to far. I just need time to figure everything out,” I said as he got even angrier.

“You can’t run from this forever Alice, we have to get Grace back and we have to make the Queen pay,” he looked at me as I backed away slowly.

“Please Jefferson, just. . . just give me time and let me talk to Henry and Emma more. I just need time Jefferson. This is all to much, the dreams, and you I can’t handle it all,” I pleaded looking at him. Jefferson stared at me his eyes red like he was about to cry. He stepped towards me slowly before
pulling me into a hug.

“I’m so sorry Alice, I love you so much. Please forgive me,” he whispered into my hair as I slowly wrapped my arms around him.

“I forgive you Hatter,” I whispered as we held each other tightly.