Status: Please enjoy this story!! I have tried to make it as closely related to the comics as I can..only because I can't stand it when people warp the character around completely. Ughh. But again, I do not own any of the characters...well, not the ones that are IN the comics. Comment and Like please!! <3

Not the Pyro I Know

Chapter 9 ( Charlie's P.O.V. )

Sadly and to my dismay...sleeping on the plane was a big no go. I was seated next to my sister and some little kid that had yet to learn anything about personal space. I don't think it would of been that bad if he wasn't picking his nose at the same time. We were on our way to the airport in Miami to meet up with Diana's BFFs. They were on winter break from school and spending it in Miami. Now, is it just me or does that sound pretty stupid. As if to make all of this worse I had learned not to long ago that we would be road tripping the rest of the way. I mean, I'd honestly rather be stuck with this kid for twelve more hours then stuck in a car with weight obsessed barbie dolls for half the time.

When we got off the plane the first thing my sister wanted to do was shop. Luckily, I was able to convince her that her friends were probably ready to leave. She agreed with me and tricked some complete stranger into putting our bags in the back of a cab. I felt bad for him so I gave him a 20, but I'm pretty sure he was half expecting to get numbers of a different sort. This is how my sister had always been, a user. I kind of still can't believe that some guy was actually dumb enough to marry her. You know, not considering the fact he was in law school. We arrived at a two story condo right on the beach, which would of been nice if it wasn't 50' outside. We got our bags out of the trunk and carried them to the front door, well I carried them to the front door. After years of holding her purses and clothing bags...I didn't know I was preparing myself for this moment. She rung the doorbell, barely able to contain her excitement. I started thinking that maybe this trip wouldn't be all that bad. What if she had a friend that actually knew the square root of pi was or maybe understood what a hyperbole was. When the front door opened and there stood three gorgeous and busty blondes...I knew I had no chance of being right. My sister flung herself at the girls who in turn flung themselves at her. They had been hugging for over a minute now and there I was, standing in the doorway awkwardly.

I cleared my throat, not wanting to stay here any longer. I wanted to get the heck out of here and there as soon as possible. The girls broke apart and looked at me, puzzled expressions on their faces. Diana thankfully broke the silence.

" Girls, this is my little sister Charlotte. Charlotte, these are my girls. That's Rachel, Megan, and Brittani, with an I. " She clapped her hands together, more excited to be going on this trip then I was. So after the brief introduction we packed all of our bags in the side of Megan's R.V. and we were off. The trip was so far filled with the constant chatter of bridesmaid dresses and lipstick colors. I sat as far away from everyone as I possibly could. I suppose the highlight of the trip for me was trying to decide if any of my sister's friends were true blondes. Only of them was, Brittani. The other two obviously used a store bought box, evident by their brown roots. I looked around the R.V. looking for some place to take a nap, remembering every R.V. had a bedroom! I made my way to the back of the vehicle and opened the door, revealing a small room completely taken up by a queen sized mattress. I was relieved to finally find something to do with my spare time. I let myself fall on top of the bed and slept, letting my sister and her friend's laughter drown.

" Ahh!! We're finally here! " My sister exclaimed loudly, waking me up. I looked around and towards the front of the vehicle, seeing my sister and her friends had changed into really skimpy outfits. I got out of the bed and walked towards them, seeing my sisters look of disapproval.

" And what do you think you're wearing? I bought you a whole new wardrobe to wear for this trip! Now go put something slutty on! " She commanded, making me hate her...more. I went a got my bag out, taking it into the cabin and going to my bedroom. I looked through the bag and settled on the least whorey looking outfit. It was a sparkly light blue top that stopped right above my belly button with matching shorts. Yeah, and it was the least slutty. I brushed my hair and threw it up into a bun, not wanting to draw attention from any person. I decided on a pair of silver heels a matching purse. I needed some place to keep the change I was going to use the payphone with. I mean, I'm probably the only person who's not going to drink tonight. I stepped out into the living room after apply a little shiny lip gloss, making sure there was nothing my sister could get upset over. The other girls stood in the living room, hair all done and faces painted with way to much makeup.

" Ehh, it will have to do. I guess. " My sister rolled her eyes, apparently thinking the outfit I was wearing not skimpy enough. Who cares, I was going to sit down and drink water while watching the girls make fools of themselves. We called a cab and made our way to the biggest bar around, The Party Girl. Which is exactly what my sister and her friends were going to do. It seemed to be filled with about 40 people, which was pretty small considering size of the building. Apparently there were three rooms that were all connected. I went and sat at the bar, asking the bartender for a water. He came back with a shot of whisky, making me think he didn't know his drinks or alphabet.

" Um, excuse me. I asked for a water. " I was nervous, mainly because the bartender seemed to be somewhat scary.

" Compliment of the man sitting over there. " He nodded his head towards the end of the bar towards a man who was staring in our direction. Great, underage drinking leads to date rape...Just my luck. Well, bottoms up. I took a large sip, liking the burning sensation I got. I finished the drink and turned around to watch my sister and her friends grind on each other...and total strangers. Not getting a cab for them too. The bartender brought me another drink which I downed in one turn. I guess drinking wasn't as bad a everyone said it was. I didn't feel like a slut or need to puke...yet. The strange man from earlier came and sat down by me, a small smile playing on his lips. He seemed to be in his early 20's short dark hair and a 4 o'clock shadow.

" Hi, my name's Benjamin. "

" Hi. I'm Charlotte. " I smiled, hiding the fact I was a little weirded out by his decision to sit with me.

" Pretty name. I saw you from across the bar and was just thinking you must have a name to match your beautiful looks. " He took one more swig from his beer. My face was beginning to heat up and I didn't know if it was from his compliment or if it was from the alcohol. Probably a little bit of both.

" So, would you like to dance? " He asked, standing up and offering me his hand. Well, what was the harm in it right? He led me onto the dance floor and placed his hands on my hips. Well...this was starting out awkwardly. The tempo of the music got faster and so did the movements. I was starting to think that all the stories of bar times were wrong until he placed his lips on my neck. I tried to pull away but his grip on my sides tightened. Ok, well this is the part where I cry on the inside. I tried pushing him off of me but with no result. His lips made their way up my face and to my mouth. To make it even more awkward I could feel his little friend poking through his pants. God! What was I supposed to do?! I bit his mouth, hard and not in an attractive way. He stepped back and held his mouth.

" What the hell was that for? " He was pissed off, something that I was slightly ok with.

" No..no! I'm not a whore..." My words were slightly starting to run together, making it hard to understand what I was saying.

" Well you're sure dressed like one! " He pointed out, removing his hand from his mouth to reveal a bloody pair of lips. Yes! I technically got into my first bar fight, and won!

" Blame my sister for that! "

" Whatever..." He grumbled, walking out of the building. Well, so much for trying to make friends. Then I remembered, I brought the brownies! I could sure use one too. As I opened the bag I went around and offered them to my sister and her friends. They all took handfuls and stuffed them down their throats. Well...that's attractive. By the end of passing them around to them...and random people, the bag was empty. Well, most of these skeletons probably needed them. I shrugged my shoulders and walked back to the bar, finally getting the water I asked for. Within 10 minutes my sister and her group of friends were all screaming.

" OMG! Where's the bathroom?! " Megan screamed, a look of horror in her eyes.

" Sorry mam, but the bathrooms are both out of order at the moment. " The bartender said, laughing slightly.

" Too late! " Rachel exclaimed! Covering the bottom part of her cloth...I mean, skirt. Within seconds they were all in awkward posses. I didn't realize what had happened until I caught wiff of the horrible stench. They had eaten the laxative brownies I made for Dad. I covered my mouth, trying not to burst out into laughter.

By the end of the night, the bar had been closed and about 10 people had left because of similar ' accidents. ' I don't know why, but this night turned out a lot better then I thought it would. At least I would be able to sleep soundly tonight.