Status: I wrote this 5 years ago, I'm posting it now because it is one of my favorite things I ever wrote.

A Life Better Than Reality Lies in My Dreams

Dreams do come true

I let Amber shower first so I could find an amazing outfit to wear. I threw my suitcase up onto the bed and started rummaging through it. I decided to be casual but cute so I picked out my form fitting jeans and my red racer back tank top. I laid the outfit on the bed and waited on Amber to get out of the shower. About ten minutes later she came out wearing her V neck black top with white polka dots all over it and a pair of light colored jeans with a few rips in them. "Is this Ok?" She asked looking down at herself. "Yeah you look great. What are you going to do with your hair?" I asked nodding towards her head which was topped with a bundled towel. "I'm going to make it wavy. Easy, Fast, Sexy." She said smiling. I laughed and headed off to the shower. I blow dried and straighten my dark brown hair and pinned my swooping bangs to the left side with a bobby-pin. I decided just to wear heavy eyeliner and mascara. I finished my look with my black and red "N.S.T" bracelet, black and diamond cross necklace, and my black converse. I was giving myself a look over in the mirror when my phone rang. "Hello?" I said without looking at the caller ID. "Hey stranger how's Huntington Beach?" I didn't recognize the voice on the other end. "Who is this?" I asked combing my fingers through my hair. "You tell me never to forget you but you can forget me?" The voice on the other end said in a hurtful tone. "ALEX!" I said loudly with bulging eyes. "Yeah, so what are you up to cutie?" He asked. "Ahh nothing about to go check out the night life." I lied. "Cool. Well I talked to the Rian and Zack, they love No Such Thing..." He stopped. "But?" I asked impatiently. "But." He continued, "We have to wait on what our record company says and then we'll know for sure." "So there's hope?" I asked nervously. Alex laughed and said "Yeah there's hope." I let out a sigh of relief and Alex said, "Well I gotta go, Mom's making Jack and I a homecoming meal and it's time to eat. Drink a Jaeger bomb or two for me." I laughed and said "I will. Tell Jackie-boy I said hi." "Ok. Later." "Bye." I said shutting the phone with a smile.

I turned to see Amber standing in the door way with a grin on her face. "What?" I asked innocently as I slid past her. "Is this just going to be our thing now? Are we going to randomly hook up with rock stars that we love?" She said following me to our beds. I sat on my bed and rolled my eyes at her. "We don't even know what's going to happen with the guys tonight. You can't assume just because we hooked up with Alex and Jack that we are going to get lucky with the guys of Avenged Sevenfold. " Amber sat on her bed directly across from me and slipped on her black flip flops. "Well you did go to the movies with Zacky and he did hold your hand, and he kissed you." She said looking up at me. "On the cheek!" I yelled throwing my hands in the air. "Yeah but it was like a date don't you think?" She said before putting on some lip gloss. "No, I think it was Zacky Vengeance being nice to a fan. Nothing more, nothing less. That's all tonight is about too. The guys just letting some fans hang out." I stood and walked to the window to look out. The sun was setting and I figured Zacky would be calling soon. Amber got up and walked into the bathroom to make sure everything was perfect. I sat staring out the window into the ocean for what felt like half an hour. The ringing of my phone startled me back into reality. I checked the caller ID and it said, "Zacky V." I smiled and blushed a little as I answered my phone. "Hello?" "You about ready? I'm almost there." Zacky replied. "Yeah, I'll meet you out front." I said turning to grab my things. "Cool." Zacky said hanging up the phone. I grabbed my camera and extra batteries and met Amber at the bathroom door. "Let's go." I said nodding towards the door. She suddenly turned more pale than normal and had a blank stare on her face. "What?" I said putting a hand on her shoulder. "We are about to be hanging out with Avenged Sevenfold April, aren't you nervous?" I laughed and reminded her that I had already hung out with Zacky and told her I wasn't too worried. She nodded and grabbed her purse and we headed down stairs. When we walked through the doors Zacky was already leaning against his car waiting. I heard Amber stifle a squeal as we got closer to him. "You must be April's friend, I'm Zacky." Zacky said holding his hand out to Amber. She took his hand and said, "Yeah I'm Amber, nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you." he said then he opened the back door for her and she slid in. Zacky walked over to me and grabbed my hand and slowly lifted it to his lips. I could feel his lip rings as he kissed my hand gently. "You look great." He said looking up at me from my hand grinning. I blushed and said, "Thanks." He opened my door and then got in the car. "So you girls ready for the best night of your lives?" He said pulling out of the hotel parking lot. Amber and I just looked at each other and laughed.

We pulled up to a cream colored two story house on top of a hill about ten minutes later. "Here we are." Zacky said turning off the car and getting out. Amber and I got out and stood side by side looking at the front door. "You coming?" Zacky said waiting for us at the front of his car. I looked down at Amber and gave her hand a squeeze. "Let's go!" I whispered and she came to life and walked forward. "Why don't you ring the doorbell Amber?" Zacky said grabbing my hand and making me stop beside him at the step of the small porch. Amber stepped up and rang the doorbell and nervously started playing with her hair. I giggled and then we heard a voice coming towards the door. "That must be fuck-face now!" the door swung open and the Rev stopped dead in his tracks and looked down at Amber. "Well you aren't fuck-face at all, who are you?" We all started laughing and Zacky introduced us. "Well Zack I knew you were bringing fans but I didn't know they were going to be so hot!" Rev said as we walked passed him into the house. He and Zacky exchanged a quick hug and then Rev lead us past a staircase to a decent sized living room. There was an entertainment center against the wall and a couch to the right against a wall of windows which over looked a pool and down the hill to the rest of Huntington Beach. There was a love seat facing the entertainment center and another couch directly in front of us, all the furniture made a rectangle. Rev turned right into the kitchen with grey marble counter tops and cherry colored cabinets. There was an island in the middle of the kitchen where Synister and Johnny were seated pouring shots. "Starting the party early boys?" Zack asked slapping them both on the back. They looked over at us and raised their glasses and took the shot. Synyster walked towards us and grabbed each of our hands as Zacky introduced us and kissed them lightly. "Pleasure to meet you fine ladies." He said bowing to us. Amber and I giggled and Johnny waved at us and said "Hey." "Where's Matt?" Zacky asked looking at each guy's face. Before anyone could answer there was a voice from the stair case. "Is that Zacky? Little shithead what took you so long?" Matt entered the kitchen and walked up to me and stuck out his hand. "Hey I'm Matt." His smile almost made me forget to answer him but I managed. "I'm April, thanks for having us." "No problem, I love getting to hang out with fans every once in a while." He proceeded over to Amber who was smiling so big I thought for sure her cheeks were hurting. Matt's smile widened and he shook her hand. "And you are?" He asked still smiling. "Amber." "Nice to meet you." He said still holding her hand. Amber blushed and looked down at her feet. "Well let's get this party started!" Rev said putting a hand on my back and pushing me towards the island where all the drinks were.

After a few drinks, jokes, and a table dance from Syn, we all went into the living room to watch a movie and continue drinking. Zacky and I plopped down on the love seat and Amber and Matt took the couch against the windows. Rev and Johnny sat on the other couch and Syn sat against on the floor against the arm of the love seat next to my legs. Half way through the movie we all started talking and not even paying attention to it anymore. The guys asked Amber and I questions about our favorite bands, foods, places, and people. Amber and I asked questions about their favorite part of being rock stars and how they get inspired for their songs. We continued 21 questions for about an hour. Then Matt leaned over and whispered something in Amber's ear. She smiled and nodded and they got up and headed towards the door. "Where....do you two...think....you're going?" Syn asked drunkenly from the floor. "For a walk. We'll be right back." Matt said opening the door and letting Amber walk past him. As soon as the door shut Syn looked up at me and said, "Matt is going to rape your friend. You better stop him." I laughed and patted his head and replied, "You can't rape the willing Syn." Everyone laughed and then Zacky grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he smiled and set our hands in his lap. "Well looks like everyone is getting some tonight except me!" Rev said looking at Zacky and me. He jumped on top of Johnny and started humping him while screaming, "Guess you'll have to do sugar tits!" "Get off me Jimmy!" Johnny said laughing. He rolled to his side sending Rev to the floor and he rolled off the couch on top of him. Johnny grabbed Rev in a wrestling move and Syn flopped on his stomach beside them. "One, Two, TH-NO PIN!" He yelled and then jumped on top of them and the three guys rolled around on the floor. Zacky tugged at my hand and nodded towards the back door. We stood and walked out never being noticed by the other three.

Zacky led me by the hand to a cushioned bench that over looked the amazing view. We sat down and he put his arm around me and I snuggled into his side. "You having fun yet?" He said brushing his fingers up and down my arm lightly. I smiled and nodded into his chest. We sat in silence for a moment until my phone started ringing. I sat up and looked at Zacky apologetically and answered my phone. "Hello?" I asked with a hint of annoyance in my voice. "Where are you?" Amber's voice asked on the other end. I turned to look into the house to see if I could see her. "I'm out back where are you?" Amber giggled and whispered "Stop it." to someone. "Um I'm staying the night here. Matt said he'll take me back to the hotel tomorrow, so do you think Zacky will give you a ride back tonight?" I rolled my eyes and said, "Sure, see you tomorrow." I hung up the phone and Zacky gave me a questioning look. "Amber is going to stay here tonight. You think you could give me a ride back to the hotel?" I asked looking up at him shyly. He put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him and said, "Sure, you ready to go now?" "Yeah, the drinks are starting to get to me I think. I'm pretty tired." We walked in the house to find Syn and Johnny passed out on either couch and Rev on the love seat watching the movie we stopped watching earlier. "Hey, we're out man." Zacky said walking up behind Rev and putting a hand on his shoulder. He looked up at us and smiled. "You two have a wonderful night. Don't rough him up too much April." I hugged Rev's neck from behind and said "I won't. It was nice to meet you." He grabbed my hand and kissed it. "You too." Zacky gave Rev a quick wave as we walked out the door. We were driving down the road when Zacky yawned. I smiled and put my hand on his. "You want to stay with me tonight? I mean you are already tired and I don't want to be in a hotel room all alone." He gave me a sly smile and said "Sure." When we got up to the hotel room I sat on the edge of my bed and Zacky stood in front of me. He grabbed my hands and kissed them both. He let go of my hands and grabbed my face and stroked it with his thumb. He leaned down and kissed my lips softly. Pulling back he stared into my eyes. We both smiled and I put my hand behind his neck and pulled him to me kissing him deeply. Using his mouth he gently pushed me down onto the bed and we slid backwards up the bed never breaking the kiss. Zacky slowly slid his hand down my side to the bottom hem of my shirt and I grabbed his hand. I broke the kiss and breathlessly whispered, "Wait."
♠ ♠ ♠
This one is pretty long. Hope everyone is enjoying. I have 18 readers so far and am hoping to get a lot more with a new post. Thanks for reading.