Dreams Only Last for the Night.

With the help of Alex Gaskarth, my friends of No Such Thing are their opening act on tour. I am their tour manager and have to deal with all the craziness that comes with tour. Also I have to deal with Alex's advances and try to make him realize I have something with Zacky, even if its not a defined relationship. I also have trouble figuring out where Zacky and I stand as the phone calls to keep us connected become fewer and fewer from his end. After a trip back to California doesn't go exactly as planned. Things change drastically and my world gets turned upside down.
  1. Jumping in the deep end.
    The first night on tour with All Time Low proves to be more difficult than expected.
  2. The thrill of the show.
    Alex and I clear things up, the guys have their first show.
  3. Home sweet home
    Just before an All Time Low home show we all stay at Alex's parent's house. Things are a little awkward with the sleeping arrangements.
  4. Intoxicated feelings.
    After the home show the partying leads to more.
  5. Choosing is harder than you think.
    Trying to decide between two amazing guys isn't exactly as easy as it looks.
  6. California Dreamin
  7. Looks can be deceiving.
    Just when I think my decision has been made, something terrible happens.
  8. When one door closes.
    Zacky admits to cheating, but it doesn't take me long to get over it.
  9. Paitence is a Virtue.
    Alex and I never seem to get any alone time now that we are reunited.
  10. Daddy's girl.
    We meet up with my father then Alex and I define our relationship.
  11. Home is where the heart is.
    We have a day off in my teeny-tiny hometown and I show the ATL boys how to have fun.
  12. My 'Happily Ever After'.
    All good things must come to an end....