Status: I wrote this 5 years ago, I'm posting it now because it is one of my favorite things I ever wrote.

A Life Better Than Reality Lies in My Dreams

Things are definitely like a dream when we arrive to California. Just expecting to sight see, with a little hope of running in to Avenged Sevenfold, we get way more than we could have ever dreamed.
  1. Trip of a lifetime.
    My best friend, Amber, and I begin our journey to a trip we could only have dreamed of.
  2. Unexpected Turn
    Something we NEVER expected to happen, does. It sure wasn't a bad thing.
  3. This must be a dream.
    Arriving in Huntington Beach, I run into someone I didn't really expect.
  4. Dreams do come true
    We finally get to meet the guys of Avenged Sevenfold and become fast friends.
  5. It just keeps getting better.
    Zacky is sweet and understanding when I want to take things slow, we get ready to party with Avenged Sevenfold.
  6. Party life makes for crazy nights.
    Hanging out with A7X at a big party, things get crazy.
  7. Worth the wait.
    The party continues and Zacky and I get even closer.
  8. The other woman.
    I meet Zacky's ex... and he assures me there is nothing to worry about.
  9. The little things.
    Zacky shows me how he feels.
  10. Vegas Baby!
    The guys take us to Vegas to party and watch one of their shows.
  11. Chemically charged actions.
    We are all enjoying our time in Vegas, but after one too many, Zacky and I say things we don't mean.
  12. Loose Lips Sink Ships....
    Zacky gets caught in a compromising position.
  13. Forgiveness isn't easy.
    Zacky begs for forgiveness for his mistake.
  14. Making up is hard to do.
    April and Zacky have a little more to work through to make up.
  15. Reality setting in.
    The trip is coming to a close and April is trying to decide what she wants.
  16. All good things come to an end.
    The trip is over. Zacky and April leave things up in the air.