Status: I wrote this 5 years ago, I'm posting it now because it is one of my favorite things I ever wrote.

A Life Better Than Reality Lies in My Dreams

Worth the wait.

When we ran up the stairs to the deck glass was sprawled everywhere. In the middle of the mess was a stocky dark headed guy with a buzz cut. Rev and Syn walked up on either side of him. "Matt you alright man?" Rev asked bending down by his side. "I swear to God. You fucking Berry's can't go anywhere without destroying something!" Johnny said appearing in the broken window. "Hey I didn't do shit!" Jason said walking up beside Johnny. Matt Berry was now on his feet. He shook his whole body and a few stray slivers of class fell to the ground. "What happened?" Zacky asked wide eyed looking over the craziness. "Matt here was trying to dance or something and tripped straight out the fucking window." Syn said laughing and patting Matty Berry on the shoulder. "He's ok! LET'S PARTY!!" Rev yelled and everyone cheered and started partying again. Zacky and I followed Rev, Matt Berry, and Syn into the house through the broken window. Johnny stood staring out the window shaking his head. "What the hell am I going to do about this?" Jason handed him a bottle of Jack and said, "Drink until you forget and deal with it in the morning." Johnny took the bottle and tilted it up. We all laughed and I looked at Eryka, "Where's Amber?" "Um. I think her and Matt are out by the pool." She said shrugging. Syn walked up and put his arm around her then and said, "Did someone say pool? I think it's time for a swim." "I'm down!" I said with excitement. Syn, Eryka, Zacky and I ran out the side door to the pool. Matt and Amber were already in the pool making out and they jumped at the racket we made coming out the door. "Sorry kids, group swim time!" Syn yelled while stripping down to his boxers. Eryka and I looked at each other and then Zacky said, "C'mon what are you waiting for?!" Following Syn's lead. They raced each other to the diving board and Zacky got there first. "CANNON BALL!" He yelled as he jumped in the pool. "April will you hand me my towel?" Amber asked as she swam to the side of the pool. She looked terrified and that's when I realized she was naked. I started dying laughing as I handed her a towel. She pulled it in the water with her and wrapped it around herself and got out of the pool. "Well girls I'm going in." I said striping down to just my bra and panties. "Why didn't anyone tell me there were naked girls out here?!" Rev yelled stumbling out the door to join us. "Oh God Matt put some clothes on!" Syn said swimming up close to him. "What? Naked swimming is the best!" Matt said as he dived under the water flashing us all his butt. I giggled as I walked out onto the diving board. The guys started whistling when I got to the end. I looked at Zacky and gave him a big smile. He winked at me and I dove in.

I swam up to him and tackled him into the water. We came up laughing and then I noticed Eryka still standing by Amber. "Aren't you coming in?" I asked. "I don't know, I mean.." "You don't have to take your dress off, just jump in!" Syn said cutting her off. She smiled at him but still didn't move. "Here this will help." Rev said handing her a bottle of Jaeger. She tilted the bottle back to take a huge swig and then took off her dress. "Atta girl!" Syn said meeting her at the stairs and holding her hand helping her into the pool. Amber went to the pool house to change into her underwear and then came out to join us. "Well I guess that leaves me." Rev said setting the bottle on the table. He pulled off his shirt and kicked off his shoes and then jumped in. A few more people including Cam and Johnny came out and joined in our swim. After about an hour of drinking, chicken matches and splashing, Zacky and I got out. He sat in one of the chairs and pulled me onto his lap. I curled up into him trying to get warm. "Here" He said grabbing a towel off the table next to us and draped it over me. "Thanks." I said laying my head on his shoulder. He rubbed my arm with his hand trying to warm me up. I made a trail of kissed up his neck to his mouth. I smiled into the kiss and then said, "This is a good start to warming up." He laughed and started kissing me again. Suddenly we were splashed with water. "Didn't I tell you two to get a room earlier?" Johnny said laughing. "Alright then, we will!" I said matter-of-factly. I got up and turned to a confused Zacky. "C'mon then." I said holding my hand out to him. He took it and I led the way over to the pool house. "You're Welcome Zack!" Johnny called after us.

When we got inside Zacky tried to talk. "April we do.." I put a finger to his lips to cut him off. I locked the door behind us and turned back to him. "I am in charge now. I say what we can and can't do." I said with a devilish smile spreading across my face as I walked towards him. "Oh is that right?" He asked when I wrapped my arms around his neck. "And just what are you intending on doing?" He asked curiously. "I've got a few ideas." I whispered leaning to where our lips were almost touching. He tried to close the gap but I pulled back. "Did I say you could kiss me yet?" I asked jokingly. "Oh, you're being a tease?" Zacky said with a smug look. "Two can play at this game baby." He said pulling away from me. I raised my eyebrows daring him to make his move. He put his hands on my waist and slowly leaned towards me. With the tip of his nose he slowly made an invisible line from my left shoulder, along my colar bone, to my right shoulder and then up my neck. The feeling of his light breath on my skin gave me goose bumps. He brushed his lips against my earlobe and whispered, "See." I quirked an eyebrow and put my hand on his face. I bit my lip and slowly moved my hand down from his face to his neck, down his chest and stomach, to the top of his boxers. His eyes widened and I pulled him to me by the elastic of his boxers. I brushed my lips lightly on his then up to his ear and whispered, "I'm so much better at it than you." I brought my face back up to look at him. "You win." he said crashing his lips against mine. I pulled away after a moment and giggled. I pushed him down onto the bed that was in the middle of the room. I climbed on top of him kissing my way up from his stomach to his mouth. He pulled away and asked breathlessly, "April are you sure about this?" I smiled and said, "Yes. I'm more sure about this than almost anything I've done in the past 72 hours." I then kissed him with everything I had just to prove it.

I woke the next morning to Zacky gently kissing me. "That is probably the best way to wake up ever." I said looking at him sleepily. He smiled and kissed me deeply. "I wonder how everyone else made out last night." I said cuddling up against his chest. "Let's not worry about that for a few more minutes. I just want to enjoy this moment." I looked up at him with a curious smile. "Well you have already had a one night stand with one rock star." He said jokingly. I slapped his chest and sat up. "I'm kidding! C'mere." He said pulling me back to him. "I'm sorry." He said kissing my head and then my nose. I gave him a fake mad face and said, "You are going to have to do a lot better than that for me to forgive you." "I think I know what to do." He said then pushed my hair behind my ear and grabbed my chin. He looked into my eyes and then kissed me. We finally decided to go and see who was left from the night before. We found our clothes where we left them by the pool with Rev close by passed out. "Oh I owe him this." Zacky said tip-toeing to his side. He knelt down and then rolled him off the side into the pool. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Rev yelled coming up gasping for air. Zacky and I stood laughing. "Oh you are going to get it!" Rev said angrily wading towards the stairs. Zacky grabbed my hand and we ran into the house. When we got into the living room Jason was passed out on one of the couches and his brother Matt was sprawled on the floor in front of the TV. "Let's scope out the bedrooms." Zacky said in a loud whisper. We went to the other end of the house where the bedrooms were at. "That's Johnny's room, we'll check it last." Zacky whispered pointing to a door in front of us. There were three doors to our right and two doors to our left. "The one in the middle is the bathroom, so let’s peek in here first." He opened the first door to our right and we stuck our heads around the door frame.

"Nothing." I said taking a step back. "What are you two doing?" Rev asked walking up behind us soaking wet. "We are going to surprise everyone" I said quietly and putting a finger to my lips. All three of us readied ourselves to look in the first room on our left. Rev got on all fours and I leaned over him and Zacky stood to look over me. When we opened the door Syn and Eryka were lying on top of the covers. He had her wrapped in his arms with his head resting on top of hers. "Aww." I whispered and Rev whispered, "Watch this." Before I could tell him to leave them alone, Rev crawled to Syn's side and then got in bed with them. "Ohh baby I want you so bad." Rev said into Syn's ear. "Get the fuck out of here Jimmy." Syn said not even opening his eyes. Eryka sat up and looked at Rev then to Zacky and I at the door way. "You guys are assholes." Then she pushed Rev off the bed. We laughed and then I said, "Come on we are going to go jump on Amber and Matt. Syn and Eryka followed us to the door next to theirs. Rev opened it only enough where he could see through it with his eye. "Cam's in this one with some girl." He said shutting the door. "Alright then it's this one." Zacky said crossing the hall to the last unknown door. He opened the door quietly and we all walked in. We surrounded the bed and Syn held up his fingers and mouthed, "One, Two, Three." On three we all jumped on the bed and screamed different things. "Holy fuck!" Matt said sitting up. Amber rolled her eyes and then rolled on her side burying her face behind Matt. "Let's eat!" Rev said shaking his still wet hair and spraying everyone. We started to walk out and were met in the hall by Johnny. "Mornin kids!" He said scratching the side of his head. We all headed to the kitchen and Zacky and Rev started making everyone breakfast.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long. I had to finish work and now I'm off for a month so I will definitely be posting a lot more!