Status: Initiated - Phase 2 - Monthly Updates Expected

No Man's Land

I live in central U.S.A., Kansas, just by the road to the Natural Wild Life Preserve. I had found it rather convenient.

Once I had inherited the lands, I built a rather large ranch on what's now my lands. I had intended to breed horses on my lands, then I had opted for a smaller orchard. The rest of the lands, will be some lush forest. For as much as that will be. I did not have all that much left, after I had set up the pastures, and the small orchard by my house.

I had taken the tine, preparing all the pastures, since it is the basis of what my ranch is all about. That started with removing all the soil, before I lay out new in an even layer, just thick enough for all the grasses. Then I had selected seeds for all the right grasses, thus making up the menu of the ponies intended to live with me. I had then built scattered hills, where I planted selected trees.

Holes had been drilled, then the land had been marked, and fences created. Then I had connected the fence to my electricity, keeping my ponies on the pasture chosen. Just as it keeps most others out.

Then I had built the barn, and stables for each of the pastures. Incidentally, the stables are in three floors, starting with the main ground level, where I am to keep large horses, the second is where I will hold small ponies. On the top floor, I keep all the feed.

At this point, I had managed to select a few small herds of chosen ponies and horses, I had managed to buy in for the ranch. Two stables had been filled up. I had laid the water line, so they have water, and I had managed to buy in all the required feed for about half a year. Naturally, I had chosen only fillies. They are all about two years of age. Now happily munching away, as they stand on the pastures.
----

----
I'll work on the asumption that we share the same world, only Celestria is paralel to our civilisation, and for the joy of it, I was to place Celestria on roughly the same place as the U.S.A, if I then plave the Ponyville, dead center of Kansas, this story should start to make sense?
----
Thanks to Googles Maps, I have gotten an ideas as to where I am placing my new Ranch, hoping it will turn out well.
  1. The Incident:
    Is this where it all begun?
  2. A New Day:
    The show, a tour of my farm.