Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Twenty One

James’ POV

I wasn’t in the mood to face scary Gary yet, so I was just going to relax and enjoy being home and reminisce the times where no girl liked me. Yup good times. I decided to go home and let my mom pamper me, so far I had been here 2 days and I had not received a call from Bella, and I had been pestered by my mom to why I was so smiley all the time.

I lied down on my bed and looked at my phone. I dialed a number I knew by heardt and pressed the phone against my ear.

“Hey beautiful” I said.

I heard a snort and a laugh. I sat up and looked at my phone. It was Bella’s number but it wasn’t her.

“Give me my phone, Hello”

I put my phone against my ear and smiled.

“Who was that?” I asked lying down.

“My friend, I’m at dinner with a few friends”

“A guy?” I asked.

“Friends James, they have their girlfriends and boyfriends”

I smiled.

“So I’m missing?” I asked.

“Not really Jas is my date. Chris is in San Jose at the moment”

“Ahh nice” I said.

She told me to hold for a minute while she ordered her food. I looked around my room and closed my eyes.

“I’m back. What are you doing?”

“I’m at home” I said.

“Ahh that’s cool. How’s Whitby then?”

I smiled.

“It’s nice. I think my mom is onto me though” I said sitting up.

“What do you mean?”

“She knows I’m dating again. She and my little sister have been on my back since I came here” I said laughing.

“Oh, um is your mom strict?”

“I like to think she isn’t, but she tends to not like any girls I date” I said.

The door opened and my mom walked in.

“Hi mom” I said.

She signaled for me to hand her my phone.

“Uhh” I said.

She took it from me and put it against her ear.

--------------
Bella’s POV

“Hello?”

I looked at the phone and then put it against my ear.

“James?” I asked.

“He’s right here, Who is this?”

Oh my god I’m talking with James Neal’s mom right now. Stay calm and try not to freak out.

“I’m Bella” I said.

“James, who’s Bella?”

“Mom, give me my phone”

“Is she your girlfriend?”

The triplets gave me a look and I shrugged. I have friends who are triplets. Mason is the oldest, and then it’s Jacob and finally Alex. Mason is married to his high school sweetheart Emily and Jacob has a girlfriend where as Lexi is single.

“Mom!”

“Are you his girlfriend?”

“Yes” I said.

“James! You have a girlfriend and you didn’t tell your family?”

“We just started dating mom don’t ruin it”

I looked at Jas who got closer to me to hear the conversation.

“So Bella, How old are you?”

“I just turned 25” I said.

“Do you work?”

“Yes” I said.

“In?”

“I’m a Surgical Resident” I said.

She gasped lightly.

“James you are dating a doctor!”

“Mom! Give me back my phone”

I bit in a laugh because I imagined this grown man whining to his mom.

“How long have you been going with my son?”

“Since the game against Carolina” I said.

She shuffled around.

“James, show me a picture of her”

“Mom she can hear you!”

I smiled and I heard him shuffle around.

“Oh my she’s beautiful James”

I felt my cheeks heat up and I heard the phone move. My guess was that James got the phone back.

“I’ll call you later?”

“Yea it’s fine. Food’s here, and I don’t think you want to hear me eat” I said.

He laughed.

“Ok then. Bye Bells, have fun”

“You too” I said.

“Bye, I miss you”

I smiled.

“I miss you too, bye” I said.

I hung up and I saw Mason was giving me a kissy face.

“Shut up” I told him.

I got my food and we began talking. My phone vibrated halfway through dinner and they all looked at me. I shrugged and continued eating. The phones were in the middle of the table, whoever picked it up had to pay dinner.

“Come on Bella, you know you want to! You know you want to pay dinner”

I laughed and continued eating. James could wait.

Alexandra

Mason and Emily

Jacob
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry i didn't post yesterday, I ended up going out to my aunts house for my cousin's birthday. We then went to Panda inn today and headed home. I also have an ear infection or something because my head, tonsils and ears are pounding.

I went to the Kings/Sharks game on Thursday and it was beautiful because they beat the Sharks :). (sorry if any of my readers are sharks fans. I love them, but not when they play against my hometown) Martin Jones is doing so good and he won his eight game today against the Avs ! I call this now, he's going to be the best of the best in a few years and i'm glad the Kings have him.