Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Fifty One

Bella’s POV

I shut off the alarm and I heard James shift and groan.

“No don’t go”

I smiled as he got on top of me and closed his eyes again snuggling into my hair.

“James I kind of need to” I said turning to look at him.

He frowned a little and opened his eyes.

“Why?”

I rolled my eyes and played with his hair. He snuggled up to my face and I smiled a little when he began kissing my cheek.

“Come on James I need to go shower” I said moving my arm.

He shook his head and I looked at the time. I smiled and rubbed his arm.

“You don’t need to go. We could stay in bed all day. I doubt people would notice”

I laughed and he lazily looked up at me. We couldn’t because I had a flight to catch, and so did he.

“Why?” I asked him.

“Cause I don’t want you to go”

I smiled and traced his eyebrows.

“And I’m not supposed to go cause you asked nicely?” I asked him.

He gave me a smile and nodded.

“Yea”

I laughed and he pouted.

“Don’t go”

“I have to James” I told him.

He made a whiny noise as he dropped his head on my chest and I laughed.

“James I have to be at the airport in an hour” I told him.

He groaned and shook his head.

“You’re leaving too” I told him.

“I know”

I laughed, and he got comfortable on me. I could feel all his muscles in his body and as much as I would love to lay down with him and do nothing I couldn’t.

“Why a week though?”

“It’s a boring conference, the good thing is I get to see some surgeries at the end of it” I told him.

He whined and I laughed.

“Come on get off of me” I told him.

He rolled off of me and made a face when I took the blanket off of myself.

“You’re going to a boring conference, but you’re going to hockey games after. That’s not fair, you’re going to your hometown”

I looked at him and smiled.

“Is this what this is about?” I asked him.

“You’re wearing my jersey to the Kings game?”

I burst out laughing and he looked at me..

“I don’t find that funny at all”

I laughed and he launched himself on me. I laughed as he pinned me down onto his bed.

I looked up at him and I smiled as his hold softened and his eyes looked down at me. He had shaved, so he looked younger. With or without a beard he was still gorgeous though.

“James, you know at the end of the day you have made me a softie towards the penguins and my dad appreciates it” I told him as I winked at him.

He laughed and I looked up at him.

“But once a kings fan, always a kings fan” I told him.

I winked at him and he began frowning as he let go off me. He was still straddling me and his hands were on the side of my face.

“I wonder who will be in the net. Jones is a good looking guy, Jeff told me he would introduce me to him” I told him.

He didn’t like my fascination towards the Kings’ rookie goaltender.

“I mean he’s 6’4 and I’m a sucker for a flexible man. Who knows maybe I make him fall in love with me” I joked with him.

He frowned and I started laughing. He put his weight on me and I pulled him down a little.

“I kid, but my dad will be wearing a penguins jersey if it warms your heart” I told him.

He shook his head and frowned.

“That’s to bad then” I told him.

He huffed and I poked his side. He jumped a little and I smiled at him while he tried to prevent himself from falling on me.

“How about we set a deal” I told him as my hands trailed down his chest.

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. He then looked down at my hands and I pulled him down.

“I’ll wear your jersey” I started.

He nodded and lifted himself up a little. He was kind of doing a pushup on me.

“During the second period, and only if you promise to score during that period. You do in the first and third and no happy time for you” I told him as pecked his lips.

He looked at me and I smiled.

“It’s my job though”

“That’s the only deal I have with you” I told him.

He made a face and I smiled at him.

“How many Kings games are you going to exactly?”

I smiled at him and he frowned.

“I’m catching up with a few friends, but only Jas and I will be there during the Pens game. Well my dad as well but you get me” I told him.

He nodded and I pulled him down. His lips were on mine and my 2nd alarm rang. He groaned and somehow turned it off without pulling away.

“James come on” I told him as his lips began trailing my neck.

He hummed and I looked at the time.

“We can save time and both take a shower” I told him.

He nodded and I laughed when he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

“I like the way you think”
♠ ♠ ♠
I have so much Calculus homework to do and i don't want to do anything! Oh the struggle lol, well i got to start on my homework, but ill leave you guys with this.