Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Fifty Six

Bella’s POV

I screamed in joy when I saw the US had won bronze in the team final. Sure it wasn’t a gold, but it was still a medal. My brother and his partner had worked their asses off for this. The reason why they got bronze was because the male figure skater fell and the girl figure skater as well as Opal who competed in the Long program fell and wobbled. The reason they medaled in the first place was because the Ice Dancers were good and Adam and Lisa had phenomenal programs. They had done a frozen themed program. This one they had worked on for less than a month, only performing it once at nationals. He was dressed in an adorable prince like clothing. She had the prettiest green dress on and her hair was in a bun.

I felt my phone vibrate and I accepted the facetime call from James. I saw him lean over a bit and look at the screen. He was well rested where as I needed to wear make up.

“Hi James” I told him.

“Hey Bells, how’s Sochi?”

“It’s alright I guess” I said as I turned the camera to see them getting their little bouquets of flowers.

“What’d they get?”

“Bronze” I said

“Nice”

I nodded and he smiled smugly when he saw Canada.

“Shut up” I told him.

He threw his head back and I felt someone get my phone.

“Yea well Canada won’t even have a medal to go home with”

I laughed and looked at Eric who was looking at the phone.

“touché”

I saw Adam move as soon as the ceremony was over and he helped Lisa off. He turned to Opal and helped her off as well. Opal smiled at him and she reached for his hand. Lisa pursed her lips a little and smiled when Adam offered her his other hand. You could tell she was a little sad that not all of his attention was on her but hey she chose that herself. We walked down the stairs with James still on call.

“Hey Adam”

Adam looked around a little confused and I smiled.

“My phone” I told him.

He took my iphone from me and laughed a little when James, and Co. cheered for him.

“Congrats man”

Adam nodded and he began talking with James and Chris. I spotted Opal who was looking at the ice. She looked up when she noticed me walking over to her.

“Whatcha looking at?” I asked her.

She smiled and sighed.

“This is my dream”

I nodded and she looked at me.

“And I choked”

I shook my head and hugged her.

“You did not Opal” I said.

“We could have gotten the silver”

I nodded.

“I know but it’s not your fault. You just need to relax and skate” I told her.

“you won gold at nationals” I told her.

She nodded.

“You were so calm for that. Do what you did” I said.

She looked at me.

“I made out with your brother”

I made a face and she smiled.

“eww” I said.

“Hey you have a boyfriend”

“well yea” I told her.

“but im older” I added.
----------
James’ POV
Bella didn’t get in until two days from now, and I had just gotten back from my sudden vacation. I went to Cabo for a few days and I had literally just got back, but Ali had asked me if I could get her some Nausea pills. Chris had them so I had to head on to the hospital. I told her that after working out I would head on over and get her the pills she wanted.

“This snow” I mumbled to myself as I adjusted my jacket.

I closed my car door and made my way over to the entrance of the hospital. Chris was in the emergency part so I had to head on over there. I stopped walking when I heard a small sob. I looked around and raised an eyebrow.

“Anybody here?” I asked.

I continued walking looking through the cars to see if I saw something making that noise. I stopped when I noticed the sobs getting louder. I saw a little ball with a red jacket and I walked over to it. I kneeled down and touched the red ball. My eyes widened when I saw a pair of teary eyes looking at me. What worried me was the small frostbite on the kid’s hands and nose. I picked him up and pulled him against me. He let out a cry and I hurried over to the emergency room.

“Chris!” I said spotting him.

He turned smiling at me which immediately turned into a frown.

“I found him in the parking lot” I explained as he tried to pry the kid off of me.

The kid shrieked and Chris nodded when he sat the kid was not planning on letting me go anytime soon.

“Ok follow me”

I nodded and he pulled Jas along with him. Her eyes widened when she saw the kids face.

“I’ll take him. They just came in with a guy with 4th degree burns. He died on his way, but they want you to bag him up”

Chris nodded and I began following Jas. She walked into the room and I sat the kid down on the bed. She offered him a lollipop and he shook his head. He reached up for me and she began taking off his clothes.

“He has signs of hypothermia. James, hand me that”

I handed her a box and she opened it. She began working on the kid and he cried when she touched his hands.

“What is you name hun?”

He looked at her and started crying. She sighed and continued working on him.

“Is he going to be ok?” I asked her.

She nodded and sat him up a little. He was completely naked now. She got two blankets and set him down on them. He started sobbing when she put the IV in his neck. He said something and Jas replied to him in Spanish. He let out a quiet sob and she wrapped him up in a blanket.

“Hold him for a while”

I got the bundle and I noticed the blankets were thermal blankets. I pulled him against me and Jasmine began looking through the kid’s sweater. She found something and sighed when she realized it was a birth certificate, a letter and some pictures.

“Isaac”

The little kid in my arms turned to her and smiled.

“I need to call the police, there’s a suicide note in here”

I looked at her and nodded slowly.

“Stay here with him”

I nodded and she left leaving me with a kid. I sat down and he yawned.

“Go to sleep” I mumbled.

He cuddled up to me and I looked out the window. This kid was left in a lot, in front of a hospital. Who has the heart to do that?
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy late valentines day! Who say that hockey game? Cause i didn't since my school doesn't have comcast. :(
Oshie though! He killed it! I called it that he was going to be great in the Olympics. None of my friends believe me until today. He's so adorable!
Anyways, hope you guys like this chapter. I was going to cut it in half but nah. I haven't posted in how long.