Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Fifty Seven

James’s POV
I adjusted the little boy in my arms and turned on the TV. The screen showed the Russians were dominating the competition. You know who else was dominating the event? Adam and Lisa.

“I won’t drop you”

Lisa nodded and the camera zoomed in on them.

“Just relax”

He pressed his lips against her ear and whispered something. She just closed her eyes and gripped onto his bicep.. He pulled away and smiled.

“Ready?”

Lisa nodded and she hugged him. They zoomed out and I saw their costume. The Star Wars program. If anything they got a lot of shit for their choice of music, but they were also praised for taking such a huge risk.

“Hand?”

She took his hand and they skated onto the ice. He kissed her cheek and I looked at her costume. It was a dress like thing, not exactly a dress. She was wearing the white outfit Padme wore.

The song began playing and they began skating. It was slow and the crowd was quiet. I’m pretty sure all the Russians in that room wanted them to fall.

“They just need to land their triples to get into first place, knocking the Russians out”

I took a deep breath as the first lift happened. He caught her and the camera moved around a little. It was Sid and Kane sitting next to each other. Kane was telling him something and Sidney squinted a little. The camera moved and it was Oshie who was sitting next to Bella. Bella was holding his hand and covering her face and peeking through her hands. Next to Bella was Opal who was looking down at the ice as she chewed on her nails. Next to her was Eric who was covering his mouth with his hands. His parents were holding each other’s hands and looking at the ice. I chuckled a little and let out a deep breath. They moved back to the ice and they landed their tripe toes, axels and all their requirements. I honestly looked like a fool holding a kid in my arms while looking up at the TV.

“How are they doing?”

I pointed and she looked up just in time as Adam lifted Lisa. She nodded and spun.

“No one can do that combination”

I smiled a little and they finished their program. Lisa was a little teary and well they bowed and curtsied to their audience. They skated out and Adam looked up.

“It’s gold”

He let out a deep breath and took a sip of his water. He handed the water bottle to Lisa who took a sip from it. They were both looking up and they waved when the jumbotron showed them.

“It’s gold Adam”

Adam shook his head and got her hand.

“Not yet”

Lisa was right, though.

A voice began speaking and I heard Jas scream and start jumping. I smiled when I saw it was a seasons best and something about an Olympic record. Chris walked in and looked at the tv.

“Uh James, Child service is here”

I nodded and I looked up as a women looked at me. She practically undressed me with her eyes. I cleared my throat and she looked at me.

“He seems to have gotten attached”

I looked at Issac and nodded slowly. He was looking up at the screen wondering what the commotion was about.

“Yea” I said.

She nodded and I looked at him.

“How long would an adoption process take?” I asked her.

The lady looked at me a little disappointed.

“It depends are you single?”

I blinked and looked at her.

“No, my girlfriend and I live together” I said.

She looked at me.

“What’s your girlfriends occupation?”

“She’s a surgeon” I said.

She hummed and shrugged.

“How long would it take?” I asked her.

“You know you could adopt a puppy”

I looked at her and she realized I wasn’t joking.

“I’ll get back to you on that”

I nodded and she left while dialing a phone. I let out a deep breath. Bella was going to kill me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Presidents day for this in the states. For those who went to school i'm sorry you had to go. I have jury duty tomorrow so i doubt i will even be on my computer tomorrow. I just hope they are considerate and let me go. I don't even have slacks and all. Darks jeans, flats and a nice blouse it is. I can't exactly go out to buy something anyways. I'll only wear it once so there is no reason.