Status: Finished! (Nov 25-Mar 12)

She's a Lady

Sixty

Bella’s POV

James fixed Isaac on his arms and we made our way into James’ house. Jas had somehow managed to make it look like I lived here. I let out a deep breath because I still needed to call Adam and tell him I had canceled my ticket to go back to see him skate in his exhibition. If we were going to get custody then I needed to show I was responsible. I wouldn’t look so responsible if I hopped on a plane back to Sochi.

“The bed won’t be in until much later so I’m taking him up to the room so he could nap”

I nodded at James and looked at the social worker. She looked at me and huffed. She did not like me one bit. As soon as she saw James she ogled him. At least that’s what James told me. It was annoying, I wasn’t jealous at all but seeing her huff and glare at me was getting me mad.

“So Ms. Martinez”

“Dr.” I corrected her.

If she was going to act like a bitch, then so was I.

She rolled her eyes and I smiled at her.

“Sorry Dr. Martinez, how old are you?”

“25” I said.

“And James?”

“26” I said.

She looked at me.

“How long have you been dating?”

“We began dating April, the 27th to be more specific” I said.

She nodded and looked at me.

“And you two are serious”

“Yes” I said.

“How? I mean you two have hard jobs. You are a surgeon and he is also never home”

I blinked and looked at her.

“Did you seriously ask that?” I asked her.

She rolled her eyes and looked down at her phone.

“Who drafted James?”

“The Dallas Stars. He was traded to the Penguins in 2011” I said.

She looked at me.

“If you get custody of the kid”

I cut her off.

“His name is Isaac” I said.

She looked at me and rolled her eyes. I stood up and reached for my phone.

“You can stop by another time. In fact I’m going to file a complaint right now. Get out” I said.

She looked at me surprised.

“This isn’t about you and your fantasy you may have with my boyfriend. This is about a little boy who has no one right now and we want him to be apart of our family” I said.

I stood up and walked to the door.

“I’ll lead you out” I said.

She walked out and I did what I told her. I filed that complaint.
♠ ♠ ♠
So the US lost in the bronze medal match. Well, i guess we have to wait 4 year huh? I know i'm supposed to be disappointed cause you know they didn't medal, but honestly the US played sloppy. My half awake self didn't think that was a good game for the US. It was more like Quick Vs. Finland. Anyways, i'm proud for the Finnish. Olli got a medal and although my captain and goalie (Kings fan remember) got no medal i can say that the US played well in the games before.

I hope the All Star team sorry i mean Canada gets the Silver. I want Sweden to win not just because i'm bitter over the fact that the US lost to Canada. Canada (basically Carter and Doughty. Like wtf guys why can't you play like this with the kings!) have led them. There offense sucks because they're to busy trying to find a good line for Sidney. I love Sidney but The US had more chemistry then Canada. Also props to Price and Rask.

Good day